Standing Ovation For RD Asha - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
yes standing ovation for ARVI'S  performence yesterday in PR. from my side its A block buster act of  ARVI. i will give perfect 10 of 10 to ASHVIK performence. even ankita and shruthi too r fabulous
agree with u huma...archana-purvi scene made me cry...they both r great actresses...and RD he never disappoints me with his acting...i really felt his pain...but asha she stole the show...what a splendid acting by her...i know she is a superb actress but yesterday i felt her acting so natural and real...hats off to RD and asha...love AshVik forever...
Ankita, Rithvik, and Asha were great today but I also thought Shruti was awesome as well. The last part where she was crying and promising to herself that she's make this marriage work just really touched me. All four were fab today. 
I just saw that scene Huma 😭

Oh my god...amazing acting, Asha and RD were brilliant ...  it is heartbreaking to see them separated like this.. god, I can;t see this serial now.. its too much ... ovi still wants to make her marriage a success.. CVS .. you brutes .. you guys are hitler reincarnation ... god should truly transplant a loving heart and brain in the CVs of PR..
Edited by purethought - 11 years ago
yeah they were really great today specially asha.i think this was the best performance in pr.Ankita's performance was also good.altogether it was a worth watching episode
just saw ankita and ashas part oh god what an acting !!!  its made me cry  specially asha ,she is just amazing . 
.👏.👍🏼. Edited by AarYa_ROCKS - 11 years ago
Hatts off to asha and rithvik,asha and ankita part was emotinal i was crying,both great job,but the part was heartbreaking,i was crying like a little kid,asha negi standing ovation for you,and rithvik also for you,but asha was to good today,love you asha
Hats off to AshVik👏 u 2 r  awesomest😳
Hats off to Rithvik for his brilliant and mindblowing acting of yesterday's scene. He emoted the character of Arjun to the perfect T that each and every scene of his carried a lot of weight. For those are in in love and have not tasted what love is all about would feel each and every bit of it. All the actions of anger, hatred, hurt, sad etc was simply superb! The scene actually can make u cry even if you are a stone hearted person.

So was Anki and Asha's acting of a mother and dughter's love whic is so pure.