India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Standing Ovation For RD Asha

Huma- IF-Sizzlerz
Huma-
Huma-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
OMG Archana & Purvi scene im speechless Asha negi u was absolutely phenomenal today this Girl made me cry like Hell & Rithvik wht a performance man  *Standing Ovation*  for RD Asha ClapClap 

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

vartilove1237sanaya_harshiyaanitaantonyRinamaharajDuataanuSoupzNupameeranairrecoupsimpletruthAwesome2210-QH-shorti21isha93bhagii10luvbbatvgirinabitathapakhushikulz19--Jenelle--.Jen.anju011zeezee55smiley20purethoughtJShiv-Latty-AshlaikajkhusiFireLordPhoenixgal.angelK.AhmRush_25blueocean_787-MariaMars-alicia.MagicalPariAnAvidReaderarjunpurvixoSunshine797relentless.style14

Samyb Newbie
Samyb
Samyb

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Thy were superbbb 2day huma!!!! tooo tooo Good! truly hats off 2 asha n Rd!!!!! <3<3<3<3 love arvi/ashvik 2 bits no matter wat!!!! <3<3<3

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

love1237sanaya_harshiyaanitaantonyAwesome2210nabitathapaAshlaikajkhusialicia.Huma-blueocean_787MagicalPari

sanaya_harshiya Newbie
sanaya_harshiya
sanaya_harshiya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Words are less to describe their talent hats OFF RD Asha..!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaantonyAwesome2210nabitathapajkhusialicia.blueocean_787Huma-MagicalPari

eshaaax3. IF-Sizzlerz
eshaaax3.
eshaaax3.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
I knew RD's a brilliant actor! He's like born with the acting ability, completely flawless performance by him all the time.

Asha is a good actress too, but oh my goodnes, today's episode made me go crazy. She performed so well! It made super emotional- i became emotional once Rithvik fell to the ground and screamed, but Asha's crying was too good. It felt like i felt the "lost love" pain :((

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

love1237Soupzmeeranairvgirinabitathapakhushikulz19Awesome2210arjunaluisAshlaikajkhusiFireLordPhoenixalicia.MagicalPariarjunpurvixoHuma-relentless.

arjunaluis Goldie
arjunaluis
arjunaluis

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Yes...what a great performance...ClapClapClapClap i am not a RD fan...but what great acting today...Asha, RD and Shurti  performance today during the Jag Soona Soona Lage song was brillant...i love this song a lot and they made me love this song even more...you could feel their pain...when RD fell to the ground and Asha closing the door and ears, not wanting to listen to the rain as it has all Arvi moments was just great...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vgirinabitathapaAshlaikaMagicalParialicia.

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Standing ovation to Shruti too..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceFireLordPhoenixMagicalPari

style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
The performances were brilliant.. Asha in the emotional scene with Ankita was superb.. Their chemistry as mother daughter is just brilliant.. Asha love you dear.. n Rithvik in that last scene was too good.. We could all feel the pain Arjun and Purvi were going through.. Hats off to both of you...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunmaxmeeranairnabitathapaAshlaikajkhusiFireLordPhoenixMagicalPariHuma-

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Anki,RD,Asha and Shruthi all four were excellent today with their emotions !!!Well done!!!Thumbs Up

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sunmaxmeeranairAnijoyceAwesome2210arjunaluisAshlaikaFireLordPhoenixMagicalPariHuma-

Go to top