IDK
Get Shyam back
Kill Shyam
OTHER
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Wht wud u do if u were Arnav. I feel sooo bad for him
I like the way it's going in the show 😊 Honestly! Also because he looks adorable all sad but Honestly I have no complaints whtsoev with the story Yes feel bad for the poor soul as there are more painful patches in future with his past linked with Garima being revealed n thn possible breakup with Khushi but thn ths is all too intense for my way-too-happy-with-life brain so I trust Cv's to show me what he should and would do! ⭐️
If I were Arnav

1. Tell the family the whole truth about Shyam (the most important conversation he had with Shyam). I dont know who he is protecting by not telling the truth! The family need to know he is not blindly believing Khushi - he has proof about Shyam as well.

2. Send Dadi back to wherever she came from!!

3. File a police case against Shyam for Attempted Murder.  Put him on watch list - Hire an agency to keep an eye on Shyam - his whereabouts, his next move - so be prepared next time or catch him in the act!

4. If Anjali cries and whines, ask her to move out of the house with Shyam. She needs to learn a lesson herself. Why would Shyam need her if she does not have any money??? Kick her out and keep an eye on her for his peace of mind (again hire someone to keep an eye on her - he has all the money in the world for God's sake)

5. Tell the family the whole truth about contract marriage so people stop blaming Khushi!

Edited by kkksr - 11 years ago
Let Di and Dadi to move to her own house with snake .She can visits chotey whenever she wants but not shyam and Arnav won't visit her in her place...Definitely he will marry Khushi again.But question is Khushi will allow this?

Arnav simply needs to work on his security and Dadi who keeps brainwashing anjali...!!
He shud have ensured at the start that anjali be given a new sim so that she is unable to keep contacts with shyam!!
Originally posted by arshi_drooler

I would send Anjali the tears fountain to her husband's home, and definitely NOT bring the Snake to RM!!! 😡
If she wants to live with her husband, why doesn't she go live with him?? Why's she crying to bring her husband to her brother's house???? Shameless woman!! 😡
Agree with you..!
if i was asr i would send dadi akash and maami and anjali to live with snake in the house snake provides for them and show them his love then marry khushi and have a stress free long honeymoon untill the four idiots realize the truth but before they leave tell them everything about their precious snake