Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

losing it's touch/dying flames or whtever...

GoBananas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok...wht i saw in the promos of this show was sizzling chemistry...sparks..

and i understand tht the creatives want to take the track slow...and not just rush to the romantic track..oh god no..tht would be awfully extremely beyond all limits of cheesiness ... but i can see y their TRP is dropping. 

I am  helplessly desperately searching for exciting eye locks , "moments" , or anything tht can show a glimpse of spark between the 2..and i girl can see the past "scenes" only so many time...

i watch every show hoping tht theres some kind of spark between rishbala ..just something for me to feed on. But just as its building to a slightly satisfying point ...it collapses .. i know i know..they HATE eachother...we cant exactly expect really romantic scenes just yet...

but just waiting for tht one "moment" (like aug 29th episode..tht scene where he presses her hand while going up the stairs ---> tht moment had so much spark and intensity ) and then seeing it vanish or not have any moment at all makes it feel like this is going no where...it feels frustrating.. 

dont get me wrong..i love the hate track...but the hate is losing it's passion...tht "pagal-pan" tht RK was talking about in the hospital tht night he told madhu to marry him...

but maybe i was hoping tht CVs would drop little smoke bombs...maybe like once in a week or 2 ..just to keep the audience hanging on ..and to just reassure them of the promise of the intense love and passion and romance ..

they have two incredible actors and two incredible characters...its just feels like its not at its full potential ..and with their marriage at its high point wht with RK's past out in the open..and the source of his anger revealed (his mother's remarriage)...and the challenges and the chals being put into play by 'others' i dont think i'm the only one expecting a little more omph ... CVs should really take this 'passionate hating' to new heights.

just to point out. :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wrong info... The TRP's are increasing ðŸ˜†

And RKbala are perfectly perfect 🤔 ðŸ˜† They passionately hate each other... Ufff  And the show is also 3 months old so no love for the moment... Let them bajao and hate each other for 2 more months atleast ðŸ˜† And there are already few romantic scenes so everyone is happy ðŸ˜‰

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Hey,

TRP's are increasing. Recent ones [this week] were 2.5 which is a huge jump from 1.7 that MB had like 2 weeks ago [before marriage] so I tend to disagree on that part.

I agree though that Aug 29th [I still remember that date] was the best episode of MB in terms of fireworks and sparks flying between MB-RK and I guess it will be till something bigger and more, not persay romantic but more in the terms of 'caring' happens on RK's end.
SiMi615 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree to disagree! The Hate/sometimes love track is working for me. I don't want them to fall instantly in love because then it would just ruin the serial!... In a relationship if trust isn't built first then there's no love. With RK and Madhu there's no trust but eventually we all know that they will fall in love with each other...BUT I hope that they keep this track very slow and also keep angry RK and Madhu alive so that the shows TRP's will go up! I think angry RK is sexy so why change him so suddenly?!...As RK would say, "Sayonara"!

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse***

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Areee yaar trps have increased! And kal ki episode dekhna RK will be playing nurse😆  I feel the passion is always present, and i dnt want their love story to start anytime soon, because then cvs run out of ideas! right now am enjoying the show, with once in a week or month soft corned scene!

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The current track is working with the audiences which is why the Trps have increased and soon MB will be in the top ten. I don't think it's loosing it's charm... in fact I think it's gaining more charm day by day. And I'm loving the hate-hate track...tired of seeing the hero romancing the heroine's dupatta types love story that we get to see on TV every day...I wanted something different which is what MB is giving and so I love the show. 
.Aisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I actually love this track, even thought it's has nothing to do with romance, it's still intense with hatred! And the TRPs are also rising!
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I strongly disagree with u, all the loyal fans of Madhubala are extremely happy with the present track and we all are highly excited to watch each and every episode these days. Madhubala is not a typical run of the mill story, where the leads fall in love just like that! The CVs are handling the show perfectly, the track is moving in the right direction, and we fans are extremely happy about it. Drashti and Vivian are giving awesome performances and their chemistry is sizzling. For ur Information, the TRPs have been continuously rising for the past weeks and this week its 2.5!! Madhubala rocks!! Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Plz check the Trp chart of last 3weeks, Its increasing, Also 1 day it got 2.8
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Coem with a right Info before making topic, I disagree with you completely