If it is Prashant...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
If the big "mistake" is that Yash found out about Prashant, how can Aarti get herself out of this situation...she committed the biggest sin (in Yash's book anyways) of lying and we all know how Yash feels about that. Why DID she lie? Did Prashant's parents really thinking by performing the "death" ceremony that would remove the problem? He's still alive and no fake ceremony is going to change that so now they just put Aarti in a bad position. 
Poor Aarti...she never gets a break 😔

ya agree with you if prashant is the reason for yash anger then I don't know how Arti will justify herself.
May be in soaps female leads may never get a break.
lol. thats just sad "female leads just never get a break" but totally hear you on that one. they really don't. haha. Good one, Shruti! 👏

Btw, if it is Prashant, why would Yash be pushing Aarti around all over the place and why would he say that "our roads are destined to be separate" etc...I mean she's not wanting to remarry Prashant. Her first marriage is over. Or maybe Prashant met Yash and made up some lie about how Aarti loves him and wants him back but agreed to the second marriage for selfish reasons? But then why would he judge Aarti's character for that but not for the cheating. If he trusts Aarti's character for faithfulness, wouldn't he trust it for sincerity too? 

So confused...
Originally posted by priya713

If the big "mistake" is that Yash found out about Prashant, how can Aarti get herself out of this situation...she committed the biggest sin (in Yash's book anyways) of lying and we all know how Yash feels about that. Why DID she lie? Did Prashant's parents really thinking by performing the "death" ceremony that would remove the problem? He's still alive and no fake ceremony is going to change that so now they just put Aarti in a bad position. 
Poor Aarti...she never gets a break 😔

yeah but if he is angry about this so there is no aarti's fault there is he mil or fil or say parents fault not her's feel very bad for aarti now i don't want more dragging in this serial for God sake just tell us what's the real reason plzzz
ya agree with you if prashant is the reason for yash anger then I don't know how Arti will justify herself.
Originally posted by priya713

lol. thats just sad "female leads just never get a break" but totally hear you on that one. they really don't. haha. Good one, Shruti!👏

Btw, if it is Prashant, why would Yash be pushing Aarti around all over the place and why would he say that "our roads are destined to be separate" etc...I mean she's not wanting to remarry Prashant. Her first marriage is over. Or maybe Prashant met Yash and made up some lie about how Aarti loves him and wants him back but agreed to the second marriage for selfish reasons? But then why would he judge Aarti's character for that but not for the cheating. If he trusts Aarti's character for faithfulness, wouldn't he trust it for sincerity too?

So confused...
Same here. This track is so confusing. Hope Cv hv a good reason to make up all this confusion. Not some lame reason which going to anger the viewerz!
yes it's a very big thing, & accrding to me Yash's anger is justified, aarti &  Prashant parents did wrong by hiding the truth, poor aarti did'nt tell the truth coz her  Sasur ji stopped her...now she is big trouble...let's see how can see  prove herself!!
Originally posted by  Iluvkanha_GCian
yes it's a very big thing, & accrding to me Yash's anger is justified, aarti &  Prashant parents did wrong by hiding the truth, poor aarti did'nt tell the truth coz her  Sasur ji stopped her...now she is big trouble...let's see how can see  prove herself!! 

I agree on above, if yash came to know about Prashant from 3rd party, then according to me his anger is justified.
Any words or kind of rituals can't make the person dead of alive
& truth is that Prashant is still alive
the lie is wrong but doesn't the divorce agreement sort of clears the way for Aarti? doesn't that make her a free woman? 😕 i know Gayatri did not want  divorcee for Yash's wife, but what could be the harm there when they are legally divorced? Aarti should go get a restraining order against Prashant then..and i also think Aarti should not be the one to explain about it, this should be Shobhaji's job.. Anyway, if it should come out, the narrow-minded Scindhia people should also hear the whole story.. I don't want sympathy for Aarti, i want them to weigh which one is more important between the divorcee lie or the exemplary bahu and mother for PayPal.
I know and Arti always wanted to tell the truth about Prashant but her mother-in-law sort of forced her into lying.