India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

If it is Prashant...

priya713 IF-Rockerz
priya713
priya713

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
If the big "mistake" is that Yash found out about Prashant, how can Aarti get herself out of this situation...she committed the biggest sin (in Yash's book anyways) of lying and we all know how Yash feels about that. Why DID she lie? Did Prashant's parents really thinking by performing the "death" ceremony that would remove the problem? He's still alive and no fake ceremony is going to change that so now they just put Aarti in a bad position. 
Poor Aarti...she never gets a break Unhappy

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-lahoricrazejojo1986leenarana42nirmalac99..Apz..MissIamTheBossTanShi_CrazyLuvPuvZgafulu14

shruthi.A Groupbie
shruthi.A
shruthi.A

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
ya agree with you if prashant is the reason for yash anger then I don't know how Arti will justify herself.
May be in soaps female leads may never get a break.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lahoricrazeleenarana42TanShi_CrazyLuv

priya713 IF-Rockerz
priya713
priya713

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
lol. thats just sad "female leads just never get a break" but totally hear you on that one. they really don't. haha. Good one, Shruti! Clap

Btw, if it is Prashant, why would Yash be pushing Aarti around all over the place and why would he say that "our roads are destined to be separate" etc...I mean she's not wanting to remarry Prashant. Her first marriage is over. Or maybe Prashant met Yash and made up some lie about how Aarti loves him and wants him back but agreed to the second marriage for selfish reasons? But then why would he judge Aarti's character for that but not for the cheating. If he trusts Aarti's character for faithfulness, wouldn't he trust it for sincerity too? 

So confused...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

armd11lahoricrazeleenarana42PuvZTanShi_CrazyLuv

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya713

If the big "mistake" is that Yash found out about Prashant, how can Aarti get herself out of this situation...she committed the biggest sin (in Yash's book anyways) of lying and we all know how Yash feels about that. Why DID she lie? Did Prashant's parents really thinking by performing the "death" ceremony that would remove the problem? He's still alive and no fake ceremony is going to change that so now they just put Aarti in a bad position. 
Poor Aarti...she never gets a break Unhappy

yeah but if he is angry about this so there is no aarti's fault there is he mil or fil or say parents fault not her's feel very bad for aarti now i don't want more dragging in this serial for God sake just tell us what's the real reason plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
ya agree with you if prashant is the reason for yash anger then I don't know how Arti will justify herself.
PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya713

lol. thats just sad "female leads just never get a break" but totally hear you on that one. they really don't. haha. Good one, Shruti!Clap

Btw, if it is Prashant, why would Yash be pushing Aarti around all over the place and why would he say that "our roads are destined to be separate" etc...I mean she's not wanting to remarry Prashant. Her first marriage is over. Or maybe Prashant met Yash and made up some lie about how Aarti loves him and wants him back but agreed to the second marriage for selfish reasons? But then why would he judge Aarti's character for that but not for the cheating. If he trusts Aarti's character for faithfulness, wouldn't he trust it for sincerity too?

So confused...
Same here. This track is so confusing. Hope Cv hv a good reason to make up all this confusion. Not some lame reason which going to anger the viewerz!
MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
yes it's a very big thing, & accrding to me Yash's anger is justified, aarti &  Prashant parents did wrong by hiding the truth, poor aarti did'nt tell the truth coz her  Sasur ji stopped her...now she is big trouble...let's see how can see  prove herself!!
leenarana42 IF-Dazzler
leenarana42
leenarana42

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by  Iluvkanha_GCian
yes it's a very big thing, & accrding to me Yash's anger is justified, aarti &  Prashant parents did wrong by hiding the truth, poor aarti did'nt tell the truth coz her  Sasur ji stopped her...now she is big trouble...let's see how can see  prove herself!! 

I agree on above, if yash came to know about Prashant from 3rd party, then according to me his anger is justified.
Any words or kind of rituals can't make the person dead of alive
& truth is that Prashant is still alive

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index