Is KP Ji following IF's KTLK fictions???

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys...
I am wondering if our forum is playing a vital role in AshNi life now-a-days...as most of the scenes coming up are a reflection of our KTLK forum stories written by our fab writers...

First Ashu's bday...you can surly find a great connection of that part related to LIzzie's amazing FF Lost In Love...the whole notes and roses sequence...

and now, bringing Ahana make me remember the part of turags and Libra's version of KTLK...where Smita, an intern is smitten by ashu's charms and praise ashu infront of nidhi, not knowing that Nidhi is actually his wife...

also i m sure, amar character is gonna turn out the way, anu mentioned in her OS...

all in all, I wanna say...

that KP JI...if you really are following IF's KTLK Fictions...then I can only tell you...you are moving on a right way...cause that's what we wanna see...but surly not ashu's arrogance and self-righteousness...and showing Nidhi immature as she is just behaving like a true possessive and loving wife who cant bear the existence of another lady in her man's life...who is neither his mother nor his sister...well i don't mind making Mallika his sisterπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by cool_SK - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Yes agree with u .. KP ji deffo seems to b taking some pointers from here..! Kudos to all the talented FF/ OS writers ...
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great compliment to our writers.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow tfs ,KP ji is going gud! I'm enjoying KTLK Now a days! Aahana and Amar both r jus too flirty lolz
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
N Congrats to All Authors/Writers!πŸ€—
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear, i rarely read FF's SS's... So dnt knw if cvs really takes ideas frm here or nt.. Bt i wud like to give 100% credit of ashu's bday track to one & only 'Nini', she is the one who made kp ji agree to hv ashu's bday..
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i think they always followed our if writers and then write their script.
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Good Post Ana..πŸ‘πŸΌ.

although Ahaana resembles Pooja of ssk's FF. But yes, din dahaade ideas toh forum se chori ho rahe hain...no doubt... πŸ˜† but as long as its entertaining us in a good way, how does it matter πŸ˜‰...even i prefer a humorous way of dealing with this whole separation thing instead of a continuous back ground song of "yaad aarahi hain"...
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nice post Anna.
Mallika and Ashu brother-sister
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yes agree with u .. KP ji deffo seems to b taking some pointers from here..! Kudos to all the talented FF/ OS writers ...

yup...writers deserve that applauseπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘