Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Pileej to Samjhaao!

Faimina Newbie
Faimina
Faimina

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Given:

That Anjali is delusional, what with a series of catastrophes hovering over her existence since time immemorial! To name a few, off the top of my head:
  • Her physical handicap
  • Her first shaadi getting called off due to whatever reasons(parents' suicide?)
  • Her being unmarried for a long spell after. Not that that is an issue, but for a girl who obviously didn't wish to do anything with her life asides thrive on the patriarch of the household, it must've most certainly added to her already depressive state! (Shyamali celebrated their 3rd anniversary last year & her constant mention of how grateful she was that she had Shyam as a husband despite her short-comings et al)
  • The fact that she'd conceived after innumerable attempts (mannats and poojas and what-nots, as stated by her to Shyam upon disclosing news of her pregnancy)
  • And then, ofcourse, the mega-bouncer day: Saanpji andKhushijiSaanpji kidnapped ChhotteSaanpji ko chaattaa lagaa, Saanpji ko baahar nikaala and so on and so forth!
  • And ofcourse, the very latest of a series of unfortunate events - the miscarriage(read murder)
Why, and forgive me, I know this is just fiction and is but, a serial jahaan pe all believe that sab chalta hai, but phir bhi, I ask: - why doesn't Anjali pack her snakeskin bags and upsy daisy with her dearest and jaanu se, mushy mushy Saanpji?

Okay, I know that Arnav wouldn't allow it and it'll be a case of hell freezing over before he'll endorse it, but still...WHY does the effing pea-brain of a deluded nincompoopish Female not leave the household and go live her happily ever after as she believes it to be!!! Why? Why? Why?

And yes, I know that Saanpji would say all of the "Rani Saahiba, aap apna khayaal bilkul nahin rakh paati hain! Yahaan Shanti(not)van mein aap pe sab aise nazar rakkhenge jaise aap doodh peeti bachhdi hain, jissko apni potty pe bhi control nahin hai aur ghar ke saare sadasya usse bhi apne hatheli pe utthaane, sab haath phailaaye peeche peeche ghoom rahe honge!"

But still, why can't she just UP and DO IT! Aaj hi Saanpjidisclosed that when she makes up her mind, she's as obstinate as a goddamn mule on heat! Well then, just go, Go off into the sunset with the devout hubby, Honey! But please, GO!

PS: This was a rant session, m'Ladies! No offence meant to anyone! Not the CVs, not the actors and definitely not IPKKND! I absolutely love the show, watch it with all 3 of the satellite receivers in the household tuned in at 8 every evening, without fail!

Comment ya Like, karna hai toh karo! Wink "Gautam Hegde" - you're a rockstar!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index