Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Could it be possible that Khushi decides to...

KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
...cancel the wedding?!

Before you guys call me hare-brained, just hear me out. In the recent episode, it was shown that she was crying (when she was arranging the vase), and Arnav comforted her. She's crying because of Dadi, right? Because she KNOWS Dadi hates her. And also later when she offered to make kheer and Dadi stopped her, she looked sad. Then at the end of the episode she still looked tense.

I'm just saying maybe she'll think 'For everyone's happiness, I'll distance myself from this pariwaar' or something, 'so then maybe Shyamji can come back and Di will be happy'.

Am I making sense?

Of course, I could be COMPLETELY wrong and she could just be sad because of the whole miscarriage incident.

I dunno. Any thoughts? IF the spoiler does come true, any ideas what her decision might be in today's episode that'll cause a rift between her and Arnav?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Not possible.. not for DADAI for sure..
but once garima's truth comes out she may try to cancel.. but remarriage is bound to happen.. I'm sure Arnav will never let her go.. So, don't worry..
Edited by hi50 - 11 years ago
N.fatima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, I thought of that as well, because she always sacrificing herself.
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Have you heard all the midia & interviews with the stars etc - inc Indian Times - there is definately a wedding under what circumstnces in anyone's guess - but it was said that it was gonna be a somple affair
KulfiBai thumbnail
So...any ideas about what the rift between them might be about IF it happens?
tptwi thumbnail
Arnav wont let her cancel the marriage.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think Khushi IS better off without that PARASITE family! I wish she WOULD call off the wedding!

I just feel sorry for Arnav, coz he loves her! But he STILL loves that BITCH Poojali more! So Khushi SHOULD leave!

Let that BITCH get KILLED by Shyam! She DESERVES IT!
KulfiBai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I think Khushi IS better off without that PARASITE family! I wish she WOULD call off the wedding!

I just feel sorry for Arnav, coz he loves her! But he STILL loves that BITCH Poojali more! So Khushi SHOULD leave!

Let that BITCH get KILLED by Shyam! She DESERVES IT!

I agree with you 100%! Except about killing Poojali, lol, no matter how aggravated she makes me. I wish Khushi would be headstrong and leave so she can be missed by Arnav and (without getting into who he loves more, Anjali or Khushi, because these are 2 different relationships), I want him to suffer in her absence and ask her to come back in his own ASR way! As of now, she's better of without them. The only Raizada people I can stand right now are Nani and NK. And Arnav.

P.S. I love your username! Mr Darcy is like the 18th century ASR, eh? Rich, arrogant, falls helplessly in love with girl who is from a lower social class than him. 
luckygal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I agree...I think she herself will decide to leave ...when she sees that di is in distress and dadi blames her for that ...and Arnav will disagree with her decision to leave or
another scenario could be that maybe Arnav  is taken aback after Garima's revelation and momentarily blinded by that... during which  time she takes that decision to leave ...

Hope we are all wrong and they never separate !
mayukatta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
emm...
it depends..
but i am sure arnav wont let her do that..
i think the marriage gonna happen..
but yeah our kushi is between may think as u said.. but arnav .. emmhm...no way..