Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

RATHI...LOLLLZZZ... :D

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
LOL   
heyy people...just saw today's whole episode...just wanted to discuss about awesome rathi comic timing and expressions even while sleeping!!ROFL ROFL ROFL 

bechara apne comedy yaar MANNU ko miss kar raha..."BHAAG MANNU BHAAG!!!...TEZ BHAAG!!" LOLLOL and yuvi's expressions as soon as rathi puts his arms up..and calls mannu...awesome!!!...

bechara yuvi...jaise hi suvi ka phone aaya..apna room clean krne lag gayaBig smile ClapEmbarrassedthat's the truth of boys TongueTongue according to us...we live in d cleanest pace on the earth..but for others..or for your love in SG who r living in a dumpyard LOLWink and when he finally decides to take the call..the way yuvi puts his hand on rathi...as if he is a small puppy  LOL

and his expressions when yuvreen were holding each other hands ROFL dnt know but suddenly..i want to see yuvreen's  private confession to each other..without anybody knowing...then their escapades from everyone..and their chupke-chupke love will be real fun to see..
GAWD!!!..even if i start with something...i end up with yuvreen talks!!!LOL kya kare..heaven made jodi hain StarHeart

Anyways...AWESOME acting and comedy BOYS!!!Clap

Edited by akshayR - 06 September 2012 at 3:03pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsangelmimi16.FieryPhoenix.vidya.GMistyDawnkaveriw2008DilBanjara

ishanthi2005 Senior Member
ishanthi2005
ishanthi2005

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
seems to b nice things are happening in SG. just unable to watch last 2 weeks. SG always a great show to watch 
HarshIkaZaYaxox Senior Member
HarshIkaZaYaxox
HarshIkaZaYaxox

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Nice post even I luved everyone in today's epi!!
DilBanjara IF-Stunnerz
DilBanjara
DilBanjara

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
awsome post...
rathi is too good..
where is mannu???
asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
lmaooo,..rathi was hell funny, i was laoghing out load n my mon is like are u gone mad.ROFL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index