Is It Even Sargun Metha's Birthday Today

sexiigirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys is it even her bday today like i haven't heard any news on TellyChakker abt her bday soo I'm wondering is it even her bday today or is it on September 8???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i'd seen & posted an old article of TB where it was written that her b'day is on 6th sep 1988 . an din sum old posts there was an article abt hurting herself during shooting a scene of running while she'd planned her b'day nxt day wid her frnds but cudn't. and the article was posted on 7th sep. so her b'day must b on sep 6 oderwise article wudn't'd appeared on sep 7 as shooting must've been done 2 days ago as its written she cudn't celeberate it nxt day!!so shoot must b on 5th sep & thaswhy article came on 7th sep.😊
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
heres the article telling her dOB as Sep 6!!

Sargun Mehta a Delhi girl is all set to make her debut on television. The girl plays the character of Neetu Sethi, the second eldest daughter of Sethi family. The bubbly actress shares her heart by talking about her show and being on television.

What is the story line of your show Karol Bagh 12/24?

Actually Karol Bagh 12/24 is all about a family that's live in that area. The story line is family drama in which each and every character has its own point of views, personal ideas and their wishes to be fulfilled in life. They differ in their thinking but still they stays together as a one family.

How did you bagged for the role in the serial?

One of my friends informed me about the auditions for the serial, so I went with them and there we all were given a scripts. We had to act accordingly to the scripts and we did that, it was quite exciting. After the auditions we returned home. One day I received a call from the production house that I was selected. That was one of the best days of my life and I was in high spirit that whole day.

Can you elaborate more on your character?

My character is of a very innocent girl who is cared by all the member of the family. I essay the role of Neetu Sethi, the third child in the family and is very much pampered. I think according to my character everything is perfect that is my family, my house, and my friends. I am very happy with what I have.

Is there anything special in your character?

It has been depicted that I am a very big fan of super Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor that really make me distinct with my character. Another factor is that being I play an innocent girl in the show but is very talkative and pataka by nature.

Now coming out of the character tell us something about your personal life?

I am a graduate from commerce and I was interested in theatres since my college days. I use to participate in plays for my college and also for inter collegiate. And we have won some of the competitions too. 

How you are feeling now that the serial is at its verge to be aired on TV?

I'm very much nervous because I am afraid that how viewers will accept me and whether they will like my role or not? I have a mixed feeling at this moment. Really speaking I didn't even recognize myself when the promo of the serial aired on TV. I was continuously laughing after seeing my self on small screen and that to for the first time.

How different is Neetu Sethi from Sargun Mehta?

Neetu is very bubbly, chirpy and the pataka of the Sethi family. She loves shopping, dressing up like a princess and dreaming about her prince, Shahid Kapoor. Sargun is not a pataka, but I do love shopping, and Shahid Kapoor is my love while Shah Rukh Khan is my life.

What is Karol Bagh all about?

It is the story of that area and its people. The show is centred on the Sethi family, and tells the stories of six different characters, which makes it interesting.

Date of birth: September 6, 1988

Interests: I love dancing. My legs move whenever there is music. I know salsa, hip hop, jazz and also learnt classical dance in school.

When did the acting bug bite? It has not yet bitten me and I hope it never bites me.

Favourite actor: Shahid Kapoor, Shah Rukh Khan

Favourite actress: Konkana Sen, Kirron Kher and Kajol

Favourite film: Hum Aapke Hain Kaun. I have seen it many times

A role you would love to reprise: In the future, I would like to do a role that is different from Neetu Sethi's.

Did you attend acting classes? No, but I did campus theatre for three years.

Preconceived notion of the TV industry: When it comes to serials, an actress needs to cry loudly, wearing heavy saris and makeup.

If not an actor: I will love to work for an ad agency or in marketing.

Souce: http://tellycafe.sampurn.com/index.php?action=pg_view&id=1510&parentid=4&TID=2315

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/September/News_20090902_7

Sargun Mehta a Delhi girl is all set to make her debut on television. The girl plays the character of Neetu Sethi, the second eldest daughter of Sethi family. The bubbly actress shares her heart by talking about her show and being on television.

What is the story line of your show Karol Bagh 12/24?

Actually Karol Bagh 12/24 is all about a family that's live in that area. The story line is family drama in which each and every character has its own point of views, personal ideas and their wishes to be fulfilled in life. They differ in their thinking but still they stays together as a one family.

How did you bagged for the role in the serial?

One of my friends informed me about the auditions for the serial, so I went with them and there we all were given a scripts. We had to act accordingly to the scripts and we did that, it was quite exciting. After the auditions we returned home. One day I received a call from the production house that I was selected. That was one of the best days of my life and I was in high spirit that whole day.

Can you elaborate more on your character?

My character is of a very innocent girl who is cared by all the member of the family. I essay the role of Neetu Sethi, the third child in the family and is very much pampered. I think according to my character everything is perfect that is my family, my house, and my friends. I am very happy with what I have.

Is there anything special in your character?

It has been depicted that I am a very big fan of super Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor that really make me distinct with my character. Another factor is that being I play an innocent girl in the show but is very talkative and pataka by nature.

Now coming out of the character tell us something about your personal life?

I am a graduate from commerce and I was interested in theatres since my college days. I use to participate in plays for my college and also for inter collegiate. And we have won some of the competitions too. 

How you are feeling now that the serial is at its verge to be aired on TV?

I'm very much nervous because I am afraid that how viewers will accept me and whether they will like my role or not? I have a mixed feeling at this moment. Really speaking I didn't even recognize myself when the promo of the serial aired on TV. I was continuously laughing after seeing my self on small screen and that to for the first time.

How different is Neetu Sethi from Sargun Mehta?

Neetu is very bubbly, chirpy and the pataka of the Sethi family. She loves shopping, dressing up like a princess and dreaming about her prince, Shahid Kapoor. Sargun is not a pataka, but I do love shopping, and Shahid Kapoor is my love while Shah Rukh Khan is my life.

What is Karol Bagh all about?

It is the story of that area and its people. The show is centred on the Sethi family, and tells the stories of six different characters, which makes it interesting.

Date of birth: September 6, 1988

Interests: I love dancing. My legs move whenever there is music. I know salsa, hip hop, jazz and also learnt classical dance in school.

When did the acting bug bite? It has not yet bitten me and I hope it never bites me.

Favourite actor: Shahid Kapoor, Shah Rukh Khan

Favourite actress: Konkana Sen, Kirron Kher and Kajol

Favourite film: Hum Aapke Hain Kaun. I have seen it many times

A role you would love to reprise: In the future, I would like to do a role that is different from Neetu Sethi's.

Did you attend acting classes? No, but I did campus theatre for three years.

Preconceived notion of the TV industry: When it comes to serials, an actress needs to cry loudly, wearing heavy saris and makeup.

If not an actor: I will love to work for an ad agency or in marketing.

Souce: http://tellycafe.sampurn.com/index.php?action=pg_view&id=1510&parentid=4&TID=2315

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/September/News_20090902_7