India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Anjali, Anjali, Who Art Thou ??????

sammi5 Senior Member
sammi5
sammi5

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I cannot understand what it is Anjali is made of, everything about her is so intense, she was pregnant, it seemed like suffering, she lost her baby, it seems like she is on her last leg, she is having a conversation, it seems like her last words, who art thou Anjali? 
I had so many reservations writing this post but after today I am of the firm belief that this serial has finally shown us where we are heading and it is going the Anjali way, Didi  Ka Sautan. Dadi, the epitome of ignorance, has laid it out today, she equates Khushi to the other woman in her son's life, she hates Khushi, why, because she reminds her of that woman. Dadi, Mrs Ignorant, is passing judgement without facts because, Shyam says so, everyone is suppose to succumb to blackmail now because The Trio, is in charge, Anjali the blackmailer, Dadi Mrs Ignorant and Shamooh, the master of manipulation.
Anjali needs to get help, she needs to be away from RM, with the crew except for ASR, hoovering over her as if she is a porcelain doll, no wonder she has them wrapped around her little finger, blackmailing them all the way until she gets what she wants, I will give her what she wants but it would be under my terms, let her husband take her with him and finally take care of all her needs, let her come to know him for who he is and take Dadi along with her, if Akaash and Manorama wants to go to let them, she wants to starve let her, it sickens me to see how weak a character Anjali is, it is truly annoying but to allow this behaviour is even worst, where are the adults in all of this, I guess just as weak as the child so who is going to correct whom?
Why did we get a re-marriage track ? we did not ask for it, why did Anjali and Shyam's drama had to be parallel to the re-marriage track, we already had the evilest of evil in Shyam why did we need Dadi, the most beautiful moments of the show upstaged by Anjali but then this is what she wanted, she wanted to be numero uno so now we have to sit, and don't say a word because according to Khusboo if the actors dare to read our opinion on the Forum on how we feel about the serial, they the actors would complain and be sad, WOW, freedom of speech, is it still a valid, Arnav and Khushi, what can I say, take a back seat because the serial is now about Anjali, Shyam and Dadi. It is unbearable now to watch an entire episode, I want to vent in stronger terms but I will just leave it for now, I know the proverbial saying on this Forum is, "Get A Life", it is only a serial but when you are paying for something, you have expectations, if you watch it for free you should also set your expectations, in every thing you should expect something if you don't then I guess we all just sit back and take what we get in this new twist '' Daljeet Banot" "Didi Ka Sautan.
You don't have to agree with me, but I would love to engage on how you truly feel about what is going on on this serial for the past weeks with you, say how you really feel and let your voice be heard, one voice, one word makes a difference let us hope we can.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LOVE-ASRTuhina21Savera84mayadmalosepriyankaawestindian

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Hey hon, great post, my opinion of Anjali is she is one of those typical sheltered women who depend on the men and people in her life to tend to all her needs - emotional and physical. She is like an emotional vampire & a wilting wallflower. She needs the men in her life to support her and take care of her, she cannot stand on her own and it's like she's emotionally stunted. Maybe her parents death affected her in this way and caused her to be this needy or maybe she's too damn lazy to fend for herself.

Regardless of the reason I'm tired of this track and tired of seeing her cry face in every episode. Pls CVs spare us the continuous torture.

Edited by westindian - 06 September 2012 at 9:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

susiesammi5

mayad Senior Member
mayad
mayad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Sammi, I agree that Anjalie is manipulating the family to get her way. Yes that is called blackmail. What I'am most annoyed about is the hypocracy of these "do gooders" who insist on rituals, preach tradition and conduct poojas daily yet do not have any faith or humanity! What has this woman achieved in her life? She is privileged yet  she does nothing to contribute to society! 

In Indian culture a married woman living in her family's home with her husband is considered going against tradition. In some cases it is considered a shame! Yet the most basic of traditions is beng ignored and all this other nonsense is taking precedent! Why can't she just take her physo husband to his house and live her life?

I hope that Arnav puts  his foot down and then gives her his own ultimatum. Divorce Shyam or she will see him, Shyam, in jail!

The entire Lakshmi Nagar can testify that he was a PG and that he attempted bigamy. That's enough to get him in jail. 

Dadi needs to be told to go back to that ashram or go live with her other son .. the one who tossed Arnav and Anjalie out as children! 

But sadly this will not happen because this show is on it's way out. It has no storyline and it is flip flopping hoping that Sarun's popularity will continue to carry the senseless scripts and direction! 
You are therefore left with the option to just watch the scenes you like and fast forward the rest!
Abbas and Daljit are parallel leads. He was a favourite of the CVs from day one and she has fought for more screen time and now she has it! But I do not blame her. The CVs could have easily replaced her but they did not. 

You may get bashed on the forum because for some folks love is blind and they will never fault her. Others will think you are overreacting. But you are entitled to your opinions and in this case I fully agree with you! Enough is enough!
Cheers
Maya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sammi5westindian

mid-night-sun IF-Dazzler
mid-night-sun
mid-night-sun

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
I agree dear
But it happens in our surrounding
We see such characters in our daily life
Dalijeet is playing this character so superbly