Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Virat/Kushal - happiness, shock, expressions.. (Page 4)

ifyaa IF-Rockerz
ifyaa
ifyaa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

Kushal was totally flat..you are right..but I think part of it is related to his illness...He looks tired and washed out..

The other thing is Absence of the Inner monolouge...Every dog has his day..Even dadji and Swamzz got their chance..VIrat has been totally sidelined...the fire and fervour seems to be totally missing..
Couldn't have put it better myself!!! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

-Aswathy- IF-Rockerz
-Aswathy-
-Aswathy-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Your reason for Virat's reaction when hearing Maanvi's reports make sense.. :)

About V-V bros scene,I was ok with it..When Virat started to saything ,Viren assured him that JV had already taken their decision..So at this helpless stage,he can't decide that fast..But hope cv's show soon who's side Virat is gonna take..I want to see Virat confused and break-down and Maanvi(If he's gonna support M) or Viren(If he's gonna support V) to help him to take a decision..Which I guess is not gonna happen in the show since cv's got amnesia regarding Virat's imp in this track and VirMan again Sleepy

Shrav123

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonuni

Aah Munni.. Was waiting for someone to post  on Kushal's acting... 

I am more of a Virat fan than a Kushal fan, so I can get what you are saying.. 

I havent watched today's episode, so I dont know how he was today.. As far as previous episodes are concerned, I would say that there has been instances where Kushal has been brilliant in his acting and where he has been 'flat' as you put it 

What I find refreshing about his acting is that his expressions are much more subtle than other actors in the show.. (Maanvi's and Viren's expressions are more forceful [for want of a better word] than Virat's.. Jeevika is perfect!) Of the four, he has, I think, the most expressive eyes. Also like him when he uses his eye-brows... One classic example is the 'Maanvi... Achar pass karna'.

We have all seen he can act when the situation demands it.. He was so brilliant in the hair shaving scenes and the scenes that followed... But I have noticed that he doesnt show much expressions when the importance is on someone else. Eg. when Dadaji first announced that he accepts Maanvi as his bahu, I expected the Virat in the background to break into a ear-splitting grin.. Nothing happened.. 

These days I dont even know if he is happy or sad that Maanvi's health is so bad.. Dont know if I should blame the CVs for not giving him enough screen space or Kushal's bad health for this... He may not be feeling upto the mark with their busy shooting schedule and bad health. So wont really blame him if he doesnt show much emotions in today's.. What I suspect is that CVs have not yet decided whether Virat should support Virika or Maanvi, so he is playing it safe- no emotion! Wink

Overall... My opinion of him is that he is good, at times brilliant and occasionally flat..

wow awesome comment sonu ... i toh loved it because i love the kid Embarrassed 
@bold this is what kushal is .. when the scene demands and when the focus is on him ..he is amazingly brilliant and as u have pointed when in bg .. he does not express .. 

and these days .. it's his health Ouchand CVs ka dimaag LOL

but i cling on to the hope that they played safe with him today ...may be next week he might have scenes where he needs to show his emotional side to us.. his despair and everything needs to come out

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702sweetymol

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
superb post di n much needed one..
my first reason for d attraction for dis show was kushal only!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadsweetymol

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aswathy-

Your reason for Virat's reaction when hearing Maanvi's reports make sense.. :)

About V-V bros scene,I was ok with it..When Virat started to saything ,Viren assured him that JV had already taken their decision..So at this helpless stage,he can't decide that fast..But hope cv's show soon who's side Virat is gonna take..I want to see Virat confused and break-down and Maanvi(If he's gonna support M) or Viren(If he's gonna support V) to help him to take a decision..Which I guess is not gonna happen in the show since cv's got amnesia regarding Virat's imp in this track and VirMan again Sleepy

yeah I agree with you .. neither viren nor jeevika let him speak today .. nor did he have a scene with mannu and more over his expressions as Sonu said were held back ..may be they want to make him go which ever way he wants .. because of which they might have let him play safe.. not sure what went wrong but to me he was flat only in the last part of it..when he was talking about his brother's agreement with his bhabhi

ItsmeAish

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifyaa

Originally posted by current

Kushal was totally flat..you are right..but I think part of it is related to his illness...He looks tired and washed out..

The other thing is Absence of the Inner monolouge...Every dog has his day..Even dadji and Swamzz got their chance..VIrat has been totally sidelined...the fire and fervour seems to be totally missing..
Couldn't have put it better myself!!! Tongue

he did look tired, had he been fit.. there would be a scene where he would lift Maanvi in his arms and walk to her room .. he might be really weak so there was no scene for it 

and yes SB and dadaji had their share of space... but virat is sidelined in such an important track Ouch
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

superb post di n much needed one..
my first reason for d attraction for dis show was kushal only!
thank you ash.. even i started watching EHM for him Embarrassed

ItsmeAish

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Munni, To an extent, I do agree with your post. I am one of those biggest Kushal fans but it does nt mean that I would not criticize his acting if I feel he is not good. Criticism is the only way an actor can improve himself. But still I dont understand what went wrong yesterday. I dint see the much needed excitement on his face when Viren told him abt the donor. He was happy but that happiness dint convey the fact that the life of his love is going to be saved. If I had not known about Kushal's acting, I would have said that this guy needs improvement. But after watching scenes like Virat's breakdown when he came to know abt Manvi's reports, VirMan staircase convo, Virat-Vanshika emotional convo(IMO, that remains his best performance till date), I am sure Kushal has it in him, but something was amiss yesterday. So, my conclusion is that he dint understand the depth required for that scene. As we all know, he was very much ill and thus missed shoots. Waise bhi, Virat has nothing to do in the show and also Kushal would not have caught up on the episodes featuring Manvi and Virika. 

And if we blame Kushal, CVs are to be blamed as well. They are not giving the deserved screen space for Virat and since Kushal is/was ill, he can relate to the show only through Virat. Thats all I have to say.

And your post did make sense. But the only thing I am worried about is the two extremistic opinions on Kushal or in that case, any actor. One group, who cannot stand a single word against Kushal and another one who waits for every single opportunity to bounce on him. I am more worried about the latterSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadsweetymolsennareni

Go to top