Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Virat/Kushal - happiness, shock, expressions.. (Page 3)

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lekushal

Neither CVs are giving him ample importance, nor he was upto the mark today...

But I am more mad at CVs than him..I don't think, Behnas were ignored to this extent in baldness track..Yes Jeevika's character suffered a bit but NOT to the extent Viraat's is suffering at the moment...he has almost nil importance, NO say, and hardly any screen space when this track is very very imp for VM too...Good for behnas and Virika, but pathetic in VirMan case.. If i am not mistaken,you opened a very good and long post on what should his choice be, well no one even cared to ask him his thoughts...
I get what you mean, this is not against you, but I can clearly see haters enjoying this a lot... no Viraat, not upto the mark Kushal, what else can they ask for :P

P.S. Btw, since its my first post,I think I need to make this clear, that I joined IF for Viraat only.. But dont post anything.. Was too mad today, so couldnt control.So I hope this post of mine won't be considered otherwise...

firstly welcome to the forum.. and yes the importance is not given to him.. what ever be the reason it does not fit well  in the scenario ..

even i was wondering why he wasn't even let to talk with viren.. viren stops him.. Jeevika stops him from saying anything .. he does not see Maanvi . and does not know what she thinks of her di's sacrifice.,.. Confused 

I made a post on his choice ..but the kid did not get any choice .or any proper sceneConfused  your post will not be considered otherwise,,

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lekushalparulkinumadhu0702_Sara_kabeeifyaa_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Thank you julie.. lovely emoticons .. i love them,.. hope they give one monologue of him in solutitude as what he is going through.. today was not his day .. but i still love the kid Embarrassed
Embarrassed You are very welcome MunniEmbarrassed  I think cvs do need to give the audience that vriman scene- where they both break down fearing the possibility of M dying! M shared her thoughts on death with him, therefore i expect a virman emotional scene!..   Instead of that kissing- park scene yesterday we could have been given a sad Virman scene-(but i liked seeing a naughty M, despite death knocking on her door, she refused to look depress) Either way i hope we get that emotional Virat everyone is seeking!Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lekushalparulkinumadhu0702munnihyderabadapplenpeacheskabee

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks...ur post made me feel a bit better after watching the episode Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad_innocent_

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Thank you julie.. lovely emoticons .. i love them,.. hope they give one monologue of him in solutitude as what he is going through.. today was not his day .. but i still love the kid Embarrassed
Embarrassed You are very welcome MunniEmbarrassed  I think cvs do need to give the audience that vriman scene- where they both break down fearing the possibility of M dying! M shared her thoughts on death with him, therefore i expect a virman emotional scene!..   Instead of that kissing- park scene yesterday we could have been given a sad Virman scene-(but i liked seeing a naughty M, despite death knocking on her door, she refused to look depress) Either way i hope we get that emotional Virat everyone is seeking!Smile

yep Julie.. an emotional scene just blends perfectly into such a situation ..but they are not giving any scenes.. kiss scene in the park was so Virmanish .. hope we get an emotional scene before Maanvi's cancer gets cured in Dr,Mehra's way 

I am dying to see emotional virat any day .. he would be brilliant in that ..but alas...scene hi nahin hain toh bachcha kya karegaConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolkabee_innocent_

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Thanks...ur post made me feel a bit better after watching the episode Smile

you are welcome poojie .. i was very apprehensive to watch after reading the updates.. but after watching it i am better .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

yep Julie.. an emotional scene just blends perfectly into such a situation ..but they are not giving any scenes.. kiss scene in the park was so Virmanish .. hope we get an emotional scene before Maanvi's cancer gets cured in Dr,Mehra's way 

I am dying to see emotional virat any day .. he would be brilliant in that ..but alas...scene hi nahin hain toh bachcha kya karegaConfused

I guess because of the leave he took!,..cvs centralised their story around the sisters and virka! and when he came back, he was probz still feeling weak!.. But he did look fresh! Kherrr keeping our figners crossed <3Embarrassed

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

I guess because of the leave he took!,..cvs centralised their story around the sisters and virka! and when he came back, he was probz still feeling weak!.. But he did look fresh! Kherrr keeping our figners crossed <3Embarrassed

i agree,.. after you go through malaria and typhoid .. the effect or the weakness will more after it is cured.. as the body takes time to coup up with it and get back to normal...

now i might be sounding absurd like Dr.Mehra  LOL 

_innocent_

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Kushal was totally flat..you are right..but I think part of it is related to his illness...He looks tired and washed out..

The other thing is Absence of the Inner monolouge...Every dog has his day..Even dadji and Swamzz got their chance..VIrat has been totally sidelined...the fire and fervour seems to be totally missing..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702munnihyderabadsennarenikabeeifyaa

Go to top