Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Virat/Kushal - happiness, shock, expressions.. (Page 2)

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

oh! hello smiley

Great post Munni!You posted it on time, i was just about to leave LOL

Virat today just felt like an outsider, no emotion whatsoever! He has improved immensely as an actor and maybe today was a one off, but i seriously hope they revive him ASAP.. but emotions are needed!.. M is fighting death, and thats not a small fight!..

Him not being shocked about J's sacrifice is not a surprise to me, because i always felt ki he understood their relationship more out of the Vadhera gangs, he used to explain to Viren about M's importance in J's life!  so maybe despite this being a big sacrfice, he felt deep down ki yeh din was bound to come, especially since M's health was getting worse and it has become as Viren stated today impossible to find another perfect donor in time!..

Noone will bash you, you expressed your POV in a respectful manner, and others are expected to do the same!Tongue And my emoticons are hereLOL

girl saying goodbye smiley

Thank you julie.. lovely emoticons .. i love them,.. hope they give one monologue of him in solutitude as what he is going through.. today was not his day .. but i still love the kid Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraa.7

Munni no one will bash you..

I never looked at it in this perspective, its definatly a fresh and explainable one

thank you saraBig smile
ifyaa IF-Rockerz
ifyaa
ifyaa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Naaah munni, no one will bash u for this... U are spot on!!! I love kushal and he can be very good when he wants to (Virman staircase scene, Virat shaving anyone)?!! Those scenes of him will forever be echoed in my mind!! But I was slightly dissapointed in that particular scene, I can't fully put the blame on him because lately I have felt the CV hav forgotten about virat existense.. Maybe it has something to do with kushal being ill and they r just putting random scenes of him to make his fans happy..Or maybe, just maybe kushal is bored, he tends to deliver better when the focus is on him and tends to be flat when it isn't.. But i have a feeling we might see more of him next week, since he is back!! So i have hopes!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lekushalmunnihyderabadsweetymolBeautyful_Mess

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Munniji, I have certain opinions on Kushal as an actor which I made clear today but I respect your opinion very much whether I agree or disagree with it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadifyaa

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Munniji, I have certain opinions on Kushal as an actor which I made clear today but I respect your opinion very much whether I agree or disagree with it. 

fair enough reema... we can agree to disagree.on Kushal.. not everyone's likes are the same ...isn't it .. variety the spice of life...and different and varied opinions makes it much spicier Embarrassed
lekushal Newbie
lekushal
lekushal

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Neither CVs are giving him ample importance, nor he was upto the mark today...

But I am more mad at CVs than him..I don't think, Behnas were ignored to this extent in baldness track..Yes Jeevika's character suffered a bit but NOT to the extent Viraat's is suffering at the moment...he has almost nil importance, NO say, and hardly any screen space when this track is very very imp for VM too...Good for behnas and Virika, but pathetic in VirMan case.. If i am not mistaken,you opened a very good and long post on what should his choice be, well no one even cared to ask him his thoughts...
I get what you mean, this is not against you, but I can clearly see haters enjoying this a lot... no Viraat, not upto the mark Kushal, what else can they ask for :P

P.S. Btw, since its my first post,I think I need to make this clear, that I joined IF for Viraat only.. But dont post anything.. Was too mad today, so couldnt control.So I hope this post of mine won't be considered otherwise...

Edited by lekushal - 06 September 2012 at 3:04pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinuRashiiiimadhu0702munnihyderabadsennarenisweetymolBeautyful_Mess

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifyaa

Naaah munni, no one will bash u for this... U are spot on!!! I love kushal and he can be very good when he wants to (Virman staircase scene, Virat shaving anyone)?!! Those scenes of him will forever be echoed in my mind!! But I was slightly dissapointed in that particular scene, I can't fully put the blame on him because lately I have felt the CV hav forgotten about virat existense.. Maybe it has something to do with kushal being ill and they r just putting random scenes of him to make his fans happy..Or maybe, just maybe kushal is bored, he tends to deliver better when the focus is on him and tends to be flat when it isn't.. But i have a feeling we might see more of him next week, since he is back!! So i have hopes!

thank you Ifya.. glad u liked it..  yeah those 2 scenes and the scene with Vanshika aunty were just outstandingly brilliant .. 

well made points Ifyaa.. @bold.. hopefully we get to see more of his anguish and his concern over the next week...me too have hopes Ifyaa.. umeed pe duniya kayam hain Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolifyaa_innocent_

Go to top