Virat/Kushal - happiness, shock, expressions.. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Naaah munni, no one will bash u for this... U are spot on!!! I love kushal and he can be very good when he wants to (Virman staircase scene, Virat shaving anyone)?!! Those scenes of him will forever be echoed in my mind!! But I was slightly dissapointed in that particular scene, I can't fully put the blame on him because lately I have felt the CV hav forgotten about virat existense.. Maybe it has something to do with kushal being ill and they r just putting random scenes of him to make his fans happy..Or maybe, just maybe kushal is bored, he tends to deliver better when the focus is on him and tends to be flat when it isn't.. But i have a feeling we might see more of him next week, since he is back!! So i have hopes!
Munniji, I have certain opinions on Kushal as an actor which I made clear today but I respect your opinion very much whether I agree or disagree with it. 
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

sakeenji it's been 3 days.. your mood is still not lightened up...here is a jadoo ki jhappi to you πŸ€—

my mood is alwys like this for me and my frnds this is me normal...and i dnt need ur jadoo k jhapi keep ur  jadoo k jhapi  for ur frnds thank u ...😊
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Munniji, I have certain opinions on Kushal as an actor which I made clear today but I respect your opinion very much whether I agree or disagree with it. 

fair enough reema... we can agree to disagree.on Kushal.. not everyone's likes are the same ...isn't it .. variety the spice of life...and different and varied opinions makes it much spicier πŸ˜³

Neither CVs are giving him ample importance, nor he was upto the mark today...

But I am more mad at CVs than him..I don't think, Behnas were ignored to this extent in baldness track..Yes Jeevika's character suffered a bit but NOT to the extent Viraat's is suffering at the moment...he has almost nil importance, NO say, and hardly any screen space when this track is very very imp for VM too...Good for behnas and Virika, but pathetic in VirMan case.. If i am not mistaken,you opened a very good and long post on what should his choice be, well no one even cared to ask him his thoughts...
I get what you mean, this is not against you, but I can clearly see haters enjoying this a lot... no Viraat, not upto the mark Kushal, what else can they ask for :P

P.S. Btw, since its my first post,I think I need to make this clear, that I joined IF for Viraat only.. But dont post anything.. Was too mad today, so couldnt control.So I hope this post of mine won't be considered otherwise...
Edited by lekushal - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ifyaa

Naaah munni, no one will bash u for this... U are spot on!!! I love kushal and he can be very good when he wants to (Virman staircase scene, Virat shaving anyone)?!! Those scenes of him will forever be echoed in my mind!! But I was slightly dissapointed in that particular scene, I can't fully put the blame on him because lately I have felt the CV hav forgotten about virat existense.. Maybe it has something to do with kushal being ill and they r just putting random scenes of him to make his fans happy..Or maybe, just maybe kushal is bored, he tends to deliver better when the focus is on him and tends to be flat when it isn't.. But i have a feeling we might see more of him next week, since he is back!! So i have hopes!

thank you Ifya.. glad u liked it..  yeah those 2 scenes and the scene with Vanshika aunty were just outstandingly brilliant .. 

well made points Ifyaa.. @bold.. hopefully we get to see more of his anguish and his concern over the next week...me too have hopes Ifyaa.. umeed pe duniya kayam hain πŸ˜³
Originally posted by lekushal

Neither CVs are giving him ample importance, nor he was upto the mark today...

But I am more mad at CVs than him..I don't think, Behnas were ignored to this extent in baldness track..Yes Jeevika's character suffered a bit but NOT to the extent Viraat's is suffering at the moment...he has almost nil importance, NO say, and hardly any screen space when this track is very very imp for VM too...Good for behnas and Virika, but pathetic in VirMan case.. If i am not mistaken,you opened a very good and long post on what should his choice be, well no one even cared to ask him his thoughts...
I get what you mean, this is not against you, but I can clearly see haters enjoying this a lot... no Viraat, not upto the mark Kushal, what else can they ask for :P

P.S. Btw, since its my first post,I think I need to make this clear, that I joined IF for Viraat only.. But dont post anything.. Was too mad today, so couldnt control.So I hope this post of mine won't be considered otherwise...

firstly welcome to the forum.. and yes the importance is not given to him.. what ever be the reason it does not fit well  in the scenario ..

even i was wondering why he wasn't even let to talk with viren.. viren stops him.. Jeevika stops him from saying anything .. he does not see Maanvi . and does not know what she thinks of her di's sacrifice.,.. πŸ˜• 

I made a post on his choice ..but the kid did not get any choice .or any proper sceneπŸ˜•  your post will not be considered otherwise,,
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Thank you julie.. lovely emoticons .. i love them,.. hope they give one monologue of him in solutitude as what he is going through.. today was not his day .. but i still love the kid πŸ˜³
Embarrassed You are very welcome MunniEmbarrassed  I think cvs do need to give the audience that vriman scene- where they both break down fearing the possibility of M dying! M shared her thoughts on death with him, therefore i expect a virman emotional scene!..   Instead of that kissing- park scene yesterday we could have been given a sad Virman scene-(but i liked seeing a naughty M, despite death knocking on her door, she refused to look depress) Either way i hope we get that emotional Virat everyone is seeking!😊
Thanks...ur post made me feel a bit better after watching the episode πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by _innocent_

😳 You are very welcome Munni😳  I think cvs do need to give the audience that vriman scene- where they both break down fearing the possibility of M dying! M shared her thoughts on death with him, therefore i expect a virman emotional scene!..   Instead of that kissing- park scene yesterday we could have been given a sad Virman scene-(but i liked seeing a naughty M, despite death knocking on her door, she refused to look depress) Either way i hope we get that emotional Virat everyone is seeking!😊

yep Julie.. an emotional scene just blends perfectly into such a situation ..but they are not giving any scenes.. kiss scene in the park was so Virmanish .. hope we get an emotional scene before Maanvi's cancer gets cured in Dr,Mehra's way 

I am dying to see emotional virat any day .. he would be brilliant in that ..but alas...scene hi nahin hain toh bachcha kya karegaπŸ˜•