Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Virat/Kushal - happiness, shock, expressions..

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I have to put down the three points which are making rounds about virat's character which Kushal is playing .. his happiness... his shock... his expressions..

- Why his reaction was not happy and gleeful and excited when Viren said they found a donor?

A couple of days ago when Viren said there was a donor in delhi he was excited ?? but why not today .. he has seen how hopes can be crashed.. he does not want to build castles in air.. i felt he was just plain  happy not excited ...because he does not want to believe it until everything works fine...

once something comes close to me and just when i was about to grab it ,.it disappears.. but the next time when the same thing comes to me.. i will think and be apprehensive to even stretch my hand and grab it..fearing that it might disappear.. same thing happened with him today..

so the split second smile on his face followed the slightest happiness followed by a composed "koun hai"  was spot on as far as I am concerned... ... had he jumped up in excitement (this time with the mention of the donor) would have put me off terribly .. I loved his controlled emotions...this part was fine for me..

Why wasn't he shocked when he came to know about J's sacrifice...??

Virat clearly knows and understands the in and our of JeeMan relation and what Maanvi means for Jeevika and vice versa..he was the first one to realize J being shattered on the Maanvi's birthday.. neither Viren nor Maanvi ..expected that J was going through so much pain.. they thought J took it very strongly but Virat could see how it was becoming uncontrollable for his bhabhi to put a brave  front and he realized how she was trying to control her breakdown... .. he said the same thing to Maanvi and also Viren following which Viren went in search of her and found her crying her heart out under the shower...

well that was just one instance ,.,,,and there are many instances where he has seen what JeeMan means to each other...and how much Maanvi means to Jeevika... Jeevika's demand of  har ek second ki khabar ..her care for mannu.. her love for mannu .. nothing is hidden from him .. He knows it that J considers M as her first baby ..and he is not shocked with J terminating her baby ..he was like what else do we expect of bhabhi.. she is like that and  he knows that it was only Jeevika, in this whole world, who would go to any extent to save Maanvi .

.but he was definitely sad for his brother..but the expressions did not gave way to his feelings ...i felt the expressions, when he was talking to his brother about the sacrifice were flat..'(now don't bash me for me this,..) he was flat 

What went wrong in those scenes??

ok now i see many people blaming and bashing Kushal and fighting for and against him,,..
No doubt I love the guy .. he is awesome. for me.. he is the one who got me to watch the show in the first place... 

there were many a scenes where he performed with sheer brilliance...but today was not his day ,.. blame it on the CVs, the writers, the camera work, the screenplay, the duration of the scene.. or his still recuperating health...many things were out of place...

I felt there could have been an improvement in his expressions specially in the last scene after he came to know about J's  sacrifice .. and his brothers agreement to this...Just because I love him and his acting ..cannot make me blindly say that he was the best today..

Just as we have good and bad days in our work and school so do the actors have ..we cannot have a dhamakedar performance by every actor every single day and we cannot have dhamekadar episodes every single day... they work, round the clock for years continuously . let us not take the actors inherent talent and his credibility for one such day ... that is all about it ..

apologies if i have offended anyone ..Hug not sure if i made any sense... - ufff ..think it to be my bad day LOLLOL

Edited by munnihyderabad - 06 September 2012 at 2:40pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_maryparulkinuVvaanniimadhu0702sha19sabeehaakku8910_Sara_xoxsusanxoxapplenpeacheskabeeAY_candy_luverSongsOf_Silenceifyaa-Aswathy-..Gowri..preetipcCintilaNeha.K.....Poojie....*Reemz*relentless._innocent_

applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Aah Munni.. Was waiting for someone to post  on Kushal's acting... 

I am more of a Virat fan than a Kushal fan, so I can get what you are saying.. 

I havent watched today's episode, so I dont know how he was today.. As far as previous episodes are concerned, I would say that there has been instances where Kushal has been brilliant in his acting and where he has been 'flat' as you put it 

What I find refreshing about his acting is that his expressions are much more subtle than other actors in the show.. (Maanvi's and Viren's expressions are more forceful [for want of a better word] than Virat's.. Jeevika is perfect!) Of the four, he has, I think, the most expressive eyes. Also like him when he uses his eye-brows... One classic example is the 'Maanvi... Achar pass karna'.

We have all seen he can act when the situation demands it.. He was so brilliant in the hair shaving scenes and the scenes that followed... But I have noticed that he doesnt show much expressions when the importance is on someone else. Eg. when Dadaji first announced that he accepts Maanvi as his bahu, I expected the Virat in the background to break into a ear-splitting grin.. Nothing happened.. 

These days I dont even know if he is happy or sad that Maanvi's health is so bad.. Dont know if I should blame the CVs for not giving him enough screen space or Kushal's bad health for this... He may not be feeling upto the mark with their busy shooting schedule and bad health. So wont really blame him if he doesnt show much emotions in today's.. What I suspect is that CVs have not yet decided whether Virat should support Virika or Maanvi, so he is playing it safe- no emotion! Wink

Overall... My opinion of him is that he is good, at times brilliant and occasionally flat..

Edited by sonuni - 06 September 2012 at 3:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Aap jo kahe Blushing Aapke khilaaf jaane ka mann nahin hota Munniji! Hum aapko badnaam kaise kar sakte hai?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadNeha.K.

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

munnihyderabadsweetymol

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
oh! hello smiley

Great post Munni!You posted it on time, i was just about to leave LOL

Virat today just felt like an outsider, no emotion whatsoever! He has improved immensely as an actor and maybe today was a one off, but i seriously hope they revive him ASAP.. but emotions are needed!.. M is fighting death, and thats not a small fight!..

Him not being shocked about J's sacrifice is not a surprise to me, because i always felt ki he understood their relationship more out of the Vadhera gangs, he used to explain to Viren about M's importance in J's life!  so maybe despite this being a big sacrfice, he felt deep down ki yeh din was bound to come, especially since M's health was getting worse and it has become as Viren stated today impossible to find another perfect donor in time!..

Noone will bash you, you expressed your POV in a respectful manner, and others are expected to do the same!Tongue And my emoticons are hereLOL

girl saying goodbye smiley

Edited by _innocent_ - 06 September 2012 at 2:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad_Sara_Beautyful_Mess

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Aap jo kahe Blushing Aapke khilaaf jaane ka mann nahin hota Munniji! Hum aapko badnaam kaise kar sakte hai?

hailaa Reemaji... aapne comment kiya Embarrassed  BTW... munni ko badnam karne ki zaroorat nahin hain LOL.. Munni already badnam hui .. blame it on being blunt LOL
_Sara_ Goldie
_Sara_
_Sara_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Munni no one will bash you..

I never looked at it in this perspective, its definatly a fresh and explainable one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sakeena..

no u didn't made any sense in fact u invite all kushal haters to come here and bash him ..thank u for this ab toh adat hai ...

sakeenji it's been 3 days.. your mood is still not lightened up...here is a jadoo ki jhappi to you Hug

madhu0702ilovevirat21

Go to top