India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Madhuri's "Fake" Accent (Page 2)

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
How can it be fake? She lived in the States for more than a decade. That's enough time for someone to pick up an accent...obviously it won't be a perfect American accent since she was not born or bred here. But still...how do you expect her to fully retain Indian accent in an English speaking nation for a decade? Its only natural for her to speak it the American way. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rafa-U-No-Poo

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah75Pri_013Pirated_FunChameli_billi-Chandramukhi-U-No-Poo

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah75Pri_013Pirated_FunReallyCool

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
I dont understand why accent should b problem!!! Seriously!! Its whats said thats imp & not their accent Silly But if they r making it a showoff with bad1 then its funny lolz! She did scramle around in & out of accent earlier in last season Ermm tho i dont think its a big deal!!

This yr she doesnt do htat anymore, but i did see her do that again when she was talking with foreigners last week but not bad either, she said it in simple way for them to understand!! Tongue its not easy to adapt that easy to some1 who moved to US in adulthood & she did pretty good! Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah75Pri_013

ilovetrashtv Goldie
ilovetrashtv
ilovetrashtv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
I don't find her accent fake. When people live in some place for too long they tend to say certain words with an accent. That is usually the natural way to acquire an accent. So, Madhuri too speaks in a Maharashtrian/Indian accent but every now and then you can sense an American twang. 

Priyanka Chopra apparently studied a couple of years in America in her teenage years but if you hear her talk, you can sense her fake accent from a mile away.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah75

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
This article was posted last season too...
Usually NRIs have a certain accent either completely or on some words... Nothing fake or bad about it...
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
it always happens with ppl when they stay in new place...and they pick up the accent  .

i use to speak good kannada and hindi in bangalore..

but after staying in Mangalore for nearly two years and in hostel...i have picked up...mixed accents...of konkani...and it has become konklish a new invented accent and language,,,

it always happens its natural..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pri_013 IF-Dazzler
Pri_013
Pri_013

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
It's normal...i dnt think she's faking...D'ohand can u tell me atleast one reason why she'll do that...LOLAngry huh...
Madhuri is the most down to earth Celebrity till date(i think u hv not came across this article...)...LOLand she is still the best...ClapClap
On Jhalak itself i've seen that She can speak in many languages...so wats the prblm with her english...Confused
and i dnt even found her accent "weird"...Ouchshe sound's so cute..Blushing.unlike u i always wait to hear her voice...Day Dreaming

she's the true DIVA...Starepitome of beauty...LOVE U MADHURI...HeartHeart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index