Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Boys vs girls cc Season 2 CC # 21 (open for all) (Page 136)

-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Joined: 27 June 2005
Posts: 14807

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prpk525

@ Ikku..
I was bored during my vacation.. Watchd all the 3 seasons last month..
So Elena is also a vampire...
Now classes started.. I wud b busy soon..

Wow that's amazing, you watched all seasons together. I started watching when S2 was on-air so caught up with 2 seasons. Try and watch Season 4 in holidays... yea, Elena's going to be Vampire now.. so excited so Elena's transition and also Klaus/Caroline track. And waiting impatiently for Elena/Stefan's reunion.Day Dreaming
~Waise PG in Maths, wow.. you must be so smart, MashAllah.Big smile Lol.. I did maths is school was glad when school's over.. NO maths.LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prpk525

prpk525 IF-Rockerz
prpk525
prpk525

Joined: 20 December 2011
Posts: 7306

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Me and writing!! U must b kidding!! Wink
Ive tried.. Even to write a comment after reading the updates by wonderful writers on the forum, I struggle a lot.. Type.. Erase.. Re- type..
And I end up in writing 'loved it'
That's my case..LOLEmbarrassed
But Thank u dear..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-De.De-

prpk525 IF-Rockerz
prpk525
prpk525

Joined: 20 December 2011
Posts: 7306

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -De.De-

Originally posted by prpk525

@ Ikku..
I was bored during my vacation.. Watchd all the 3 seasons last month..
So Elena is also a vampire...
Now classes started.. I wud b busy soon..

Wow that's amazing, you watched all seasons together. I started watching when S2 was on-air so caught up with 2 seasons. Try and watch Season 4 in holidays... yea, Elena's going to be Vampire now.. so excited so Elena's transition and also Klaus/Caroline track. And waiting impatiently for Elena/Stefan's reunion.Day Dreaming
~Waise PG in Maths, wow.. you must be so smart, MashAllah.Big smile Lol.. I did maths is school was glad when school's over.. NO maths.LOLLOL
 
Yeah.. To watch next season, I should wait till vacation..
Heard there will b new entries..
 
Dont know why there is a false beleif that 'Maths is for the Intelligent ones' LOL
Dnt know yaar.. friends call me dumbo all the times due to the blunders i end up making!! LOL
-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Joined: 27 June 2005
Posts: 14807

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prpk525

Me and writing!! U must b kidding!! Wink
Ive tried.. Even to write a comment after reading the updates by wonderful writers on the forum, I struggle a lot.. Type.. Erase.. Re- type..
And I end up in writing 'loved it'
That's my case..LOLEmbarrassed
But Thank u dear..Big smile

ROFL Aww... you're so adorable! Bless..Heart When coming to typing comments I struggle too.LOL I'll end up writing.. nice, wonderful.. great job.LOLLOL Eske baad comments karna chor diya.LOL Man.. I absolutely SUCK at wishing people birthdays.ROFL Sirf 1 line likhti hon aur wohi sabko likhti hon.
Waise kabhi apni dil ki baatein yaan apni soch, feelings ko lihkne ki koshish karna, it wouldn't be difficult. Tab mushkil nahi hoga.. main blog mein likhti hon na, toh ab adaat hogayi hai.Embarrassed 

prpk525 IF-Rockerz
prpk525
prpk525

Joined: 20 December 2011
Posts: 7306

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
K Dear.. Im sorry 've to go.. Unhappy
It was nice talking to u.. Big smile
m glad that i cud help u reduce ur boredom.. Embarrassed Big smile
Tc Dear.. Hug
Hope I'll c u soon.. Smile
-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Joined: 27 June 2005
Posts: 14807

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prpk525

 
Yeah.. To watch next season, I should wait till vacation..
Heard there will b new entries..
 
Dont know why there is a false beleif that 'Maths is for the Intelligent ones' LOL
Dnt know yaar.. friends call me dumbo all the times due to the blunders i end up making!! LOL


Waise agar quick spoiler updates lene ho on TVD.. MAIN HON NA.LOLWink Yea, new entries though don't get it, why keep introducing new people I've lost track now. Some of characters stories are left hanging...and they keep bringing new ones.D'oh Plus no matter how new entries they bring, the prime focus will be same: Stelena vs Delena.D'oh So tired of this!!
ShockedShocked it's a false rumor? Really?!LOL Awww.. I don't believe you are dumbo.Hug to me anyone who is doing science or maths in higher studies is definitely intelligent.WinkLOL

-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Joined: 27 June 2005
Posts: 14807

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prpk525

K Dear.. Im sorry 've to go.. Unhappy
It was nice talking to u.. Big smile
m glad that i cud help u reduce ur boredom.. Embarrassed Big smile
Tc Dear.. Hug
Hope I'll c u soon.. Smile

alright hun.. take care.. Hug It was absolute pleasure talking to you. You've really helped me. Thank you.Heart Hope to talk to you soon.Big smile
Marinajan IF-Sizzlerz
Marinajan
Marinajan

Joined: 18 May 2012
Posts: 15192

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
hello guyxx

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Jaanu&Pari'sLounge||OPEN INVITE!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Nomaa.   Replies: 1197   Views: 30869

Nomaa. 1197 30869 09 September 2012 at 2:41am by Nomaa.
My mad gang (open CC)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Bhatakti_atma   Replies: 1204   Views: 34824

Bhatakti_atma 1204 34824 21 July 2012 at 4:13am by mr.superkool
~!! Himesss is bak CC #6 !!~ *Open*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: SandCastle.   Replies: 1225   Views: 31393

SandCastle. 1225 31393 31 October 2011 at 10:40am by ..StarAngel..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index