Ahem's Angry Shots

yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Love the shots when Ahem is angry and the camera goes around his face.

I feel is has a lot of potential to do angry and even negative roles. Nazim has that 'under the surface anger' that comes across very well. In this show he is not given much chance to show that side of his acting.

It used to be there in the first one and a half year of SNS when he hated Gopi and there was so much anger and passion in his look (even if he did not have any dialogues, you could just feel his anger) I believe that is one of the factors that made the show a success.

Hope we get to see that in this show or in any other show/movie of his

Good luck Ahem

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Realy hopee too seee him in another show 
insha allah he will get moreee roles when saathiya is finished
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nazim have a lot of potential to do angry and even romoantic roles also when he do some romantic scenes his expressive eyes,his facial
expressions n most especially his adoreble n breath taking smile.. show other side of his personialty... Which i love it... In saathiya he shows many shades of his acting angry to romantic n some time he shows his naughty n teasing face whom actually Nazim is!!!... His very naughty n prankstar in real life... Hope he will get more roles n he shows more shades of his superb acting skills... love Nazim loadz...

right now he is the only soul of Saathiya!!😳Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
he is superb actor, naaz expressions are spot on.. he is doing good!!👍🏼
he looks gr8 when angry... also his smile 
i think he is the only reason for sns running, otherwise it would have already wrapped up !!!
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nazim's spectrum of shades of emotions have been explored in SNS through the use of his facial expressions, especially his expressive eyes. When he smiles this changes his entire look making him very appealing and a heart melter.
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yep i think Naz got a brilliant character to portray in Ahem, portraying both extreme negative and positive shades in just one character...he looked a bit awkward in the beginning but to his credit he has really improved a lot and seems to now enjoy portraying a romantic Ahem after 2 long years of showing anger and extreme hatred 😊...you rock Naz 😳
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice to see people watching SNS and appreciating 😎

Naz is a good actor. He will do well.
Sunnyahem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

Nazim have a lot of potential to do angry and even romoantic roles also when he do some romantic scenes his expressive eyes,his facial
expressions n most especially his adoreble n breath taking smile.. show other side of his personialty... Which i love it... In saathiya he shows many shades of his acting angry to romantic n some time he shows his naughty n teasing face whom actually Nazim is!!!... His very naughty n prankstar in real life... Hope he will get more roles n he shows more shades of his superb acting skills... love Nazim loadz...

right now he is the only soul of Saathiya!!😳

Ooo I just looove him!!!!
hana_y thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mandy20

he is superb actor, naaz expressions are spot on.. he is doing good!!👍🏼

he looks gr8 when angry... also his smile 
i think he is the only reason for sns running, otherwise it would have already wrapped up !!!

well said maddy