Punar Vivah

Rain scene (Page 2)

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rutu83

Originally posted by pickachu

Even i feel that this is not prashant 's truth!
</div>

yup doesn't gel with the arpita's broken pix
<div>

but i'm not getting the flashback. why that one? how's it related?
same confusion here Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rutu83

angle79 Senior Member
angle79
angle79

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
the rain scene indicate he had fall for arthi.if he reveal the truth, then he has to admit also that he loves her.that also other reason for him to unreveal the hadsa. prasanth has meat yash at mumbai and must has poison his mind about arthi for not revealing the devorce truth.

MY POV PRASANTH + DIVORCE TRUTH + YASH LOVE TOWARDA ARTHI IS THE REASON

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

armd11rutu83PuvZ

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
My 11 years of serial experience tells me that it might not be Prashanth's truth, else what would be left to be known in the story???

But then you never know, the CVs are unpredictable!!!

armd11rutu83PuvZ

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
confusion, confusion and more confusion is what's going on hereConfused LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rutu83

-QH- Senior Member
-QH-
-QH-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Everyone is going CRAZY!!!SillyWackoOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armd11rutu83

sahraa Groupbie
sahraa
sahraa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
I have a feeling that the night when Arpita died, in rain car accident, has it to do something with Arti coming and playing in the rain????

May be she was playing in the rain and in order to not hit her Arpita would have moved the vehicle and died. This would justify the kind of signals that Arti was talking about.

My reasons:-

1. When arti showed the pic, where she was behind Yash and his wife, she said she was always with them. So the signal may be that, whatever happend in YAsh's life Arti was behind (I dont say in a negative way)

2. He was so angry and the way he said sin, it could either be she being a reason for his wife's murder and may be it was Prashanth who would have said all this to Yash, so he would have come to the conclusion that Arti is bad as not only being the reason for his wife's death but also telling a lie that her husband was dead and performing that Pooja.

3. It could be related to him throwing Arpita's pics because, he considers himself not worthy of having her memories, when in his heart, he loved Arti, however brief the moment must be.

4. The guilt of being in love with such a women muct have made him punish himself.

5. The day of the Pooja, when Ansh asked him if he was angry with him, he did not reply to the kid and did not speak to him as well. SO there must be a reason say Ansh, should have said something in the birthday party, Prasanth claiming him as his son sjould have hurt him and also he being the ever protector of his mom,

SO i think this has something to do with Rain, Arpita's death and Arti. Prasanth should be the one wjho might have instigated all this.

Another angle is inorder to get some property from Arti / His father Prasanth would have rerquested Yash to go away. Also, yash do know that Arti loves him throgh her diary and so he is acting like this to make her go with Prasanth and be happy as he can never reciprocate her feelings as he feels guilty of letting go Arpita's memories. That makes sense by the way he said the diaouge about parallel lines.

ALl in all He loves her...

armd11rutu83PuvZ

rutu83 IF-Rockerz
rutu83
rutu83

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahraa

I have a feeling that the night when Arpita died, in rain car accident, has it to do something with Arti coming and playing in the rain????

May be she was playing in the rain and in order to not hit her Arpita would have moved the vehicle and died. This would justify the kind of signals that Arti was talking about.

My reasons:-

1. When arti showed the pic, where she was behind Yash and his wife, she said she was always with them. So the signal may be that, whatever happend in YAsh's life Arti was behind (I dont say in a negative way)

2. He was so angry and the way he said sin, it could either be she being a reason for his wife's murder and may be it was Prashanth who would have said all this to Yash, so he would have come to the conclusion that Arti is bad as not only being the reason for his wife's death but also telling a lie that her husband was dead and performing that Pooja.

3. It could be related to him throwing Arpita's pics because, he considers himself not worthy of having her memories, when in his heart, he loved Arti, however brief the moment must be.

4. The guilt of being in love with such a women muct have made him punish himself.

5. The day of the Pooja, when Ansh asked him if he was angry with him, he did not reply to the kid and did not speak to him as well. SO there must be a reason say Ansh, should have said something in the birthday party, Prasanth claiming him as his son sjould have hurt him and also he being the ever protector of his mom,

SO i think this has something to do with Rain, Arpita's death and Arti. Prasanth should be the one wjho might have instigated all this.

Another angle is inorder to get some property from Arti / His father Prasanth would have rerquested Yash to go away. Also, yash do know that Arti loves him throgh her diary and so he is acting like this to make her go with Prasanth and be happy as he can never reciprocate her feelings as he feels guilty of letting go Arpita's memories. That makes sense by the way he said the diaouge about parallel lines.

ALl in all He loves her...
wowClap
that's one way i didn't even go.  hmm could be but so much is going on.Sleepy
i wish they'd just go ahead with it
rutu83 IF-Rockerz
rutu83
rutu83

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

My 11 years of serial experience tells me that it might not be Prashanth's truth, else what would be left to be known in the story???

But then you never know, the CVs are unpredictable!!!
i don't have your experience Embarrassed but i agree with you

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index