Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
I have a feeling that the night when Arpita died, in rain car accident, has it to do something with Arti coming and playing in the rain????
May be she was playing in the rain and in order to not hit her Arpita would have moved the vehicle and died. This would justify the kind of signals that Arti was talking about.
1. When arti showed the pic, where she was behind Yash and his wife, she said she was always with them. So the signal may be that, whatever happend in YAsh's life Arti was behind (I dont say in a negative way)
2. He was so angry and the way he said sin, it could either be she being a reason for his wife's murder and may be it was Prashanth who would have said all this to Yash, so he would have come to the conclusion that Arti is bad as not only being the reason for his wife's death but also telling a lie that her husband was dead and performing that Pooja.
3. It could be related to him throwing Arpita's pics because, he considers himself not worthy of having her memories, when in his heart, he loved Arti, however brief the moment must be.
4. The guilt of being in love with such a women muct have made him punish himself.
5. The day of the Pooja, when Ansh asked him if he was angry with him, he did not reply to the kid and did not speak to him as well. SO there must be a reason say Ansh, should have said something in the birthday party, Prasanth claiming him as his son sjould have hurt him and also he being the ever protector of his mom,
SO i think this has something to do with Rain, Arpita's death and Arti. Prasanth should be the one wjho might have instigated all this.
Another angle is inorder to get some property from Arti / His father Prasanth would have rerquested Yash to go away. Also, yash do know that Arti loves him throgh her diary and so he is acting like this to make her go with Prasanth and be happy as he can never reciprocate her feelings as he feels guilty of letting go Arpita's memories. That makes sense by the way he said the diaouge about parallel lines.
ALl in all He loves her...