Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Hey Guyz

Samaira32 Goldie
Samaira32
Samaira32

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Hey Guyz...
Beautiful episode today... Yash and Aarti - Bhare Naina suited em so much... Loved em today...
Aarti made a promise that she will leave the house if she doesn't get reason... And in precap dey showed Aarti in Shobhas house wid Ansh...
NO PALAK PAYAL...
Does that mean she left widout sayin anythin and den she comes to know about Prashant and stuff or somethin else...
Relli waiting for the episode wen Yash wil accept that Aarti has forgotten Prashant and truly loves him... And he supporting Aarti and Dhishum Dhishum of Prashant...

Would like to share my two cents
Yash's anger might be coz he knows or he met Prashant at bday party... And Prashant filled his mind about somethin... Or just tol him the truth... The fact that she is a divorcee was hidden from hi would have been enough to trigger a reaction from him.. Since we have been told how much he hates dishonesty/lies etc...
Moreover he realised that Arpita is no more for him and Aarthi betrayed him... Dats y removal of those gigantic posters... And he actually tried to remove all her belongings and erase alll her memories as the fire incident was an eye opener... He left his precious memoirs and saved Aarti ...! Whatever be the reason... Aarti'a past - she married him and dint tell him the truth of her past... In that say she betrayed him... Yashs POV

Somethin wid Ansh's injury is also related to this... And te flashback of Aarti in rain...

Oki my two cents are by actually two cents.. Done enoug blabbering.. Lol

Love
Sara

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

armd11lahoricrazejojo1986--HANISA--PuvZpickachugafulu14

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
arti is leaving in her parents house not in scindia house since friday
Samaira32 Goldie
Samaira32
Samaira32

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa2

arti is leaving in her parents house not in scindia house since friday

Yea but she came back na... If only for Aman misunderstanding she wouldn't have got Ansh Palak n Payal...

Btw Payal n Pari - both seem missing... ! Nobody even misses Pari
lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
yeah nice episode yaar but what about the truth
tell me the truth hmmm i am gonna cry haannn hunnn heeennn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samaira32

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kslovers

yeah nice episode yaar but what about the truth <div></div>tell me the truth hmmm i am gonna cry haannn hunnn heeennn
me too since last 4 weeks! Cry

Edited by PuvZ - 06 September 2012 at 6:27pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index