Meri & Mere ASR Ki Kahani <Its Real> - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by hetalmkn

Ohh he indeed is... me cool? Lolzz he alwiz says.. May be he had some pagaal stroke when he walked up to me and said... "If destiny introduces us 3 times... we are meant to be together..." I was like ๐Ÿ˜ฒ who the hell is this guy and wat destiny.. wat intro..?? But destiny did introduce us 3 times and yes.. looks like he was rite... ohh of course he is the great ASR TYPE lolzz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ohh wow...we found another ASR...๐Ÿ˜› how is it to marry someone LIKE ASR... im nervous to marry my version of ASR... lolzz i can't handle this SR SR teasing... ๐Ÿ˜† ohh dear.. initially I was struggling too with his anger.. but when i started knowing him better... i eventually started understanding his way of venting out anger.. and also solutions to keep him calm... Ohh my ASR doesn't know i have set that ringtone for him ๐Ÿ˜† he never have to call me when he is near me... so he never knows that is the ringtone I set for him... for all my other calls its "Yeh Kasoor Mera" ๐Ÿ˜ณ  Ohh my ASR's elder brother is like his soul... and my family too shivers just by the look of his angry eyes... ๐Ÿ˜• dad alwiz tell me... were u blind whn u chose him,...๐Ÿ˜† but how to I explain it to my dad... Kuch baatein bina kahe hi ho jati hai... lolzzz but my dad knows he loves me to the core...hahahhaha wow... Honda City.. lolzzz amazing... ohh yea... same here... My cousin from India once called me and we re chatting... she was like Didi... I never miss u... i was like  what is that suppose to mean... so she said I watch you every monday to friday... even future jijz also... i was like huh?? watch me n my bf? paagal hogayi hai? she was like no... serious... why don't you watch one episode... "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon"... and i just youtubed the part Khushi was in Arnav's cupboard.. and i was like ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ... I too had once hid in his cupboard.. it was his sisters engagement... and we all were there to deco the place and arrange everything.. we all took a break and were playing truth or dare... My ASR was busy in his office... not with us.. so I took up dare and I was told to hid in his room and see him change ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† At first i was like HELL NO!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ but than... I never turn away from challenges... so just went and the best place to hide was the cupboard... I hid... and he came... he opened his cupboard to take his clothes... TADA... he saw me...

๐Ÿ˜• WHAT RE YOU DOING IN MY WARDROBE?

I Just jumped down and ran away from his room... he tried catching but luckily i bumped into his sister so escaped ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so thats how i came through IPKKND and realize its so us...then i started watching it from episode 1... Loads i learnt from Khushi... loads i manage to understand about my ASR through reel ASR... it made loads better difference in our relationship... i learnt a lesson.. no matter how painful the truth is.. it has to be shared with people u trust the most... so I hid nothing from my ASR...

God bless you both too... and I'm sure he loves you just as much as you do.. but may be way of expressing it is different...

Ofcourse he loves me lot...Yup me too learn how to study some bit of him by watching Ipk...and another coincidence I too hid in shelf...but my ASR can't find me .Sometimes in angry he hurts me , within 30 min he will apologize, the minute after his apology I have to laugh otherwise he will be like ASR lol don't know how to joke and will tell sometime after all this drama I feel he is doing pagalpan pathi...When I met him always I want to meet you tomorrow' you have o come there etc...like always order and I am๐Ÿ˜ก he won't ask me can you???Instead order just like our reel ASR.Reel ASR's regrets sometimes help me to find out how deeply he is feeling bad.

No need nervous dear they are extremes in anger as well as in love too.Sometimes we will feel we are in fairyland...But its really good experience.I really love.I wish you both really happy, nice life which you guys really wish.I must say it will be most beautiful life that you imagined...Trust me
Thank you very much...

Well for now he hates the marriage topic... he is like ASR too... no need marriage crap... as long as I feel for you... i don't need to give social name to my relationship... thats his take...

but slowly his perception changed... I don't know if I was the reason because like Khushi i alwiz want grand wedding... huge functions.. him on white horse.. lolzz i explained all that in my OS if u remember...

the SR part i leave it on him hahahahahaha damn... I'm nervous by wondering it only ..

he doesn't have a pool outside his room but its a balcony and its really really pretty view... His room is almost everything black in colour.. his bedspread is light blue... his clothes are alwiz the dark colours... ahahahah he hates sun.. coz its bright... crazy and weird thought haahahhaah

wow... i can go on and on about him.. hmmm i think i will write an OS about how I actually in real met my ASR... but will frame both reel ASR and Khushi...

may be you too can do the same :D
i so wanna see u n ur ASR version reallyyy plzzz inbox me the picture if ur not comfortable shaRING HERE
u write really well i was confuse in between that m reading ff or real story of some one lolll
keep writing n updating about ur personal life ASR
n i want pics of u guyz i will bug till u show the pic
amazinggg
nice looove it
thanks for the pm
Amazing and it took u a long time rght
Originally posted by humsafar

i so wanna see u n ur ASR version reallyyy plzzz inbox me the picture if ur not comfortable shaRING HERE
u write really well i was confuse in between that m reading ff or real story of some one lolll
keep writing n updating about ur personal life ASR
n i want pics of u guyz i will bug till u show the pic

Lolzz... well well picture ermm.. see ur pm for that...

Lolzz did i really make u confuse.. aww sorry...

i will write more surely... :p
Originally posted by dishave

Amazing and it took u a long time rght

ermm a long time for...?
wonderful๐Ÿ‘

n yep u'r ryt there r too many ipk characters around me

dad is just like mamaji (thankfully mom's not hello hi bye bye๐Ÿ˜†)
n a nri frnd is nk incarnated๐Ÿ˜†
n bro= aakash

n me= no less than khushi๐Ÿ˜ณ
i love jalebi's like anything, m crazy, n the biggest prankster, n dance is my air๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by SubhaShreeNanda

wonderful๐Ÿ‘

n yep u'r ryt there r too many ipk characters around me

dad is just like mamaji (thankfully mom's not hello hi bye bye๐Ÿ˜†)
n a nri frnd is nk incarnated๐Ÿ˜†
n bro= aakash

n me= no less than khushi๐Ÿ˜ณ
i love jalebi's like anything, m crazy, n the biggest prankster, n dance is my air๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ohh wow... lolzzz yaa otherwise u will be hello hi bye byeing everywhr too ahahahha

ohhh NK would be a gem to c im sure...

hahahaha jalebi... yummmyyy
aww  u guys are so cute ! i had tears in my eyes ๐Ÿ˜ญ  god bless u guys !