Frequent Posters

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
AWESOME!! Love the music πŸ€—
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope your ASR is calm by this time now.He is so lucky having you you are too cool.My hubby is like ASR also but I am only 25% of Khushi.Sometimes I can understand his pain sometimes his angry made me full day crying thinking why he was upset with me...Sometimes he also sit besides me and watch Ipk but he hates when he heard ring tone of Ipk in my mobile and shouts at me to change that one and you know what he was the one who download that ringtone .Sometimes he acts strange still I couldn't figure.I know him for 5yrs and we are married for 4yr...One thing is there he too love his elder brother lot and his family stop breathing(literally) when he gets angry and one more thing our car is also Honda City.What a coincidence! When I starts watching Ipk I was watching our life ... we always plays lot of games..catch me if you can,hide seek like Arshi.
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So cute...love luck and laughter always !
Mishti13 thumbnail
Awesome brilliant story
Thanks for shaing
PCdublin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww...that was scweeet...u got  a lovin man take care of him!
Barunz4ever thumbnail
Wow lucky u who has sum 30% of ASR  like .i too wud like to hav sum one like ASR  but I knw people like him r rare n precious coz they r one in millionπŸ˜›
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its so sweet yaar...
loved it////
god bless both of u dear///
thanz for sharing
i wish one day i would write my story...
shivi.10rocks thumbnail
awww... sn cute
god bless u n ur. mr. ASR
it so true we hv sum or d other character of IPPKND in our lyf
now even i want to have a ASR mine n only mine...
just waiting for d right tym... plz. pray for me
hetalmkn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: afnariaz

Hope your ASR is calm by this time now.He is so lucky having you you are too cool.My hubby is like ASR also but I am only 25% of Khushi.Sometimes I can understand his pain sometimes his angry made me full day crying thinking why he was upset with me...Sometimes he also sit besides me and watch Ipk but he hates when he heard ring tone of Ipk in my mobile and shouts at me to change that one and you know what he was the one who download that ringtone .Sometimes he acts strange still I couldn't figure.I know him for 5yrs and we are married for 4yr...One thing is there he too love his elder brother lot and his family stop breathing(literally) when he gets angry and one more thing our car is also Honda City.What a coincidence! When I starts watching Ipk I was watching our life ... we always plays lot of games..catch me if you can,hide seek like Arshi.

Ohh he indeed is... me cool? Lolzz he alwiz says.. May be he had some pagaal stroke when he walked up to me and said... "If destiny introduces us 3 times... we are meant to be together..." I was like πŸ˜² who the hell is this guy and wat destiny.. wat intro..?? But destiny did introduce us 3 times and yes.. looks like he was rite... ohh of course he is the great ASR TYPE lolzz πŸ˜ƒ

Ohh wow...we found another ASR...πŸ˜› how is it to marry someone LIKE ASR... im nervous to marry my version of ASR... lolzz i can't handle this SR SR teasing... πŸ˜† ohh dear.. initially I was struggling too with his anger.. but when i started knowing him better... i eventually started understanding his way of venting out anger.. and also solutions to keep him calm... Ohh my ASR doesn't know i have set that ringtone for him πŸ˜† he never have to call me when he is near me... so he never knows that is the ringtone I set for him... for all my other calls its "Yeh Kasoor Mera" πŸ˜³  Ohh my ASR's elder brother is like his soul... and my family too shivers just by the look of his angry eyes... πŸ˜• dad alwiz tell me... were u blind whn u chose him,...πŸ˜† but how to I explain it to my dad... Kuch baatein bina kahe hi ho jati hai... lolzzz but my dad knows he loves me to the core...hahahhaha wow... Honda City.. lolzzz amazing... ohh yea... same here... My cousin from India once called me and we re chatting... she was like Didi... I never miss u... i was like  what is that suppose to mean... so she said I watch you every monday to friday... even future jijz also... i was like huh?? watch me n my bf? paagal hogayi hai? she was like no... serious... why don't you watch one episode... "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon"... and i just youtubed the part Khushi was in Arnav's cupboard.. and i was like πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²... I too had once hid in his cupboard.. it was his sisters engagement... and we all were there to deco the place and arrange everything.. we all took a break and were playing truth or dare... My ASR was busy in his office... not with us.. so I took up dare and I was told to hid in his room and see him change πŸ˜†πŸ˜† At first i was like HELL NO!!! πŸ˜² but than... I never turn away from challenges... so just went and the best place to hide was the cupboard... I hid... and he came... he opened his cupboard to take his clothes... TADA... he saw me...

πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜• WHAT RE YOU DOING IN MY WARDROBE?

I Just jumped down and ran away from his room... he tried catching but luckily i bumped into his sister so escaped πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so thats how i came through IPKKND and realize its so us...then i started watching it from episode 1... Loads i learnt from Khushi... loads i manage to understand about my ASR through reel ASR... it made loads better difference in our relationship... i learnt a lesson.. no matter how painful the truth is.. it has to be shared with people u trust the most... so I hid nothing from my ASR...

God bless you both too... and I'm sure he loves you just as much as you do.. but may be way of expressing it is different...

hetalmkn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: arshifan2012

COUNT ME IN TOO!!!!!!! NICE IDEA!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sure... do you wanna be the Stopwa Dadi? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: SyedaFaiza

wow wow wow

awsome
touch wood

MASHAA ALLAH

MAY GOD BLESS U BOTH

Originally posted by: udaymanyata07

πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks..well doneπŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Jennymyola

cute!

Thank you... πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: priyankaa

ohh i loved your post.😊.

its so sweet of you to share this with us...your and your Mr.ASR is really a sweet couple..

may god bless you both..hope someday i can also get my ARNAV or NK bhi chalega..πŸ˜‰  

Haa priyankaa... Zarur aayega... Maan ki tarha white horse pe... or may be kahi fashion show mein baitha hoga... yaa toh SRK ki entry marke... tumhara Arnav yaa NK zarur aayega hahahhaa

Originally posted by: ---ArHian---

wow !! nyc actually really nyc :)
thanks for the pm ^_^

Originally posted by: Mishti13

Awesome brilliant story
Thanks for shaing

πŸ˜† You re welcome and thanks for reading...

Originally posted by: bhadraprasad

Thanks for the PM...both of you are a sweet couple... All the Best dear...

Originally posted by: vandana.sagar

So cute...love luck and laughter always !

Thanks for the wishes..

Originally posted by: Arshian14

AWESOME!! Love the music πŸ€—

You see we all re just to addicted with it... hahah

Originally posted by: PCdublin

awww...that was scweeet...u got  a lovin man take care of him!

I indeed do have a loving guy no doubt.. but he comes in a package with million voltage of anger πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: rupalgala178

Wow lucky u who has sum 30% of ASR  like .i too wud like to hav sum one like ASR  but I knw people like him r rare n precious coz they r one in millionπŸ˜›

Lucky... i agree... ohh yea.. vry rare... so rare that i wonder what good have I done to have him...

Originally posted by: misscrazyfan

its so sweet yaar...

loved it////
god bless both of u dear///
thanz for sharing
i wish one day i would write my story...

Thank so much for the blessings... Arey write na... its sweet to read im sure... PM me when u do write it..

Originally posted by: shivi.10rocks

awww... sn cute
god bless u n ur. mr. ASR
it so true we hv sum or d other character of IPPKND in our lyf
now even i want to have a ASR mine n only mine...
just waiting for d right tym... plz. pray for me

Thank you for the blessings... He will surely come... SUV mein nahi toh mere ASR ki tarha white Honda City mein aayega... lolzz but I'm sure he will... yaa will pray for u...