Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF:Comeback arnavji! Link the thread #2 given (Page 133)

parvaizbk Senior Member
parvaizbk
parvaizbk

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Thumbs Upwell in nice and lovely update...  arnav said plz don't crying when they heard a gun shot, It came from muskaan's room. Arnav left khushi. As arnav climbed the stairs when Sid and NK with him and  three of them, ran to muskaan's room followed by the whole raizada family too.
they saw junior ASR trembling under the bed. Arnav quickly took the kid out and hugged him tightly.  he noticed a stain of blood on junior ASR's shirt. man entered the room and was pointing a gun towards me...but muskaan didi pushed me aside and the bullet hit her shoulder. but i am confused he come to kill  junior ASR or muskaan and that too muskaan's room. Arnav was dressing her wound when She quickly removed his hand and No..no..don't come near me Arnav and sid were shocked and Khushi came and dressed her wound she is Shocked shocked and Confused confused she said Why are you doing this?? You should be angry with me remember??" muskaan smirked. Khushi didn't utter a word and leave she came up with her dinner in her room. "Kuch khaalo!!!" khushi whispered. why r u doing ?  muskaan say to khushi "i...iam sorry...i know i shouldn't have said all those words to you...i am sorry for what i have said...and thanks for saving my son..." khushi cried
no no...its ok khushi please don't cry...i understand but khushi...i am not the 'other women' in your life so please believe me..." muskaan whispered and wiped away khushi's tears. "Sid told me everything..." khushi whispered. "I know...i know that why you reacted so much...aahh" she winced again. "Khushi...can you just leave me alone for sometime..khushi went While going down , khushi bumped into arnav. wow arshi " arnav say to his khushi Come , we will have our dinner together in the roof top today!!!" arnav exclaimed as he pulled khushi to the roof top."Wow...this is so beautiful..." khushi squealed. "You liked it???" arnav asked. "Ya...its awsome..." she whispered as she looked up at the sky
"You did this for me...???" khushi asked arnav. Arnav's expression change. Of course not. He did this for muskaan. It was a Saturday and they would always spend their time like this on every saturday. But he didn't know why he just couldn't see khushi upset. It pained him somewhere. In an unknown place of his heart.Heart Arnav smiled. "Yes...i did this for you..." he didn't know why he was lying to to her , but to see her smile and he would say a lie again for her wow that awesome he as fall in love with his on wifeClapClap. "umm...are you ok? Mrs. Raizada...??" arnav asked. she sais yes, Arnav saw khushi smiling while watching the stars. As if she is talking to someone. "I like it when you smile like this...you justify your name so well like this..." arnav whispered. Khushi was overwhelmed to hear this. Her heart swelled with an unusual happiness and pain. They looked at each other. Arnav could see the pain in her eyes. "Why...why does this pain always stay there in her eyes no matter what!!!" he thought. Arnav took Khushi's hand in his. "Everything's gonna be fine...trust me..." he smiled. Khushi was dazed. Arnav had changed so much. She smiled. A strand of hair was coming near her eyes , arnav quickly removed the distance between them. He moved away the strand of hair and tucked it behind her ear. He didn't know why his body would react like this towards khushi. What he didn't know that khushi was bubbling with hope and anxiety. They looked at each other. Their eyes talking to each other and their hearts , beating at a same pace. They shifted back uncomfortably.well Arnav was confused , but khushi was happy wow its awesome wife is happy and husband is confused. She knew that her husband was still out there somewhere , seeking for her. And she would do her best to reach out to him. i really love it the way he care for khushi

but i am confused aboutConfusedConfused Sid and NK and she love arnav  but sid n muskan in relation "No..." NK heard muskaan whisper. "I can't...i can't kiss you...i don't want to kiss you..." she said and pushed him away. NK's heart broke into pieces. "I love arnav...but that's where the line forms...i don't cross his life and he won't cross my life...but neither does that mean that i have forgiven you...nor that i adore you in any sense..." she exclaimed. "You very well know that you are lying to yourself...but i am happy that today...we had a civilized conversation..." he smiled sadly and went away. Muskaan watched him as he went out of the door. She didn't know that Sid had witnessed all this. "I guess...my love is just not enough to make you love me back...but that won't stop my heart from loving you muskaan...becoz i can't stop loving you...no matter what..." he thought and went away to his room.

well really feel bad CryCry whenAngry ARNAV is with KHUSHI and wonder how muskaan's doing...i wonder how she is? Arnav looked at khushi who was looking at the sky. Arnav looked back at the sky. "I wish i could erase the errors from their lives..." he wished as saw a shooting star crossing the sky. "I wonder how muskaan's doing...i wonder how she is?? I wish i could comfort her at this time...i wish she would stop hurting and let me in..." he thoughtAngryAngryfor muskaan but not for his KHUSHI 

please update soon Thumbs Up
and when you update plz pm me Clap
thNk u for pm me updated thank u  sooo muchSmileSmile

Edited by parvaizbk - 01 May 2013 at 2:13am

medhatibrewal Newbie
medhatibrewal
medhatibrewal

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
hey it was wonderful as alwayzz...cnt wait 2 c our dear arshi 2geder..
n wat a wonderful precap..wowww
plzzz update ASAP!!
n yeah thnx 4 d pm...

Edited by medhatibrewal - 01 May 2013 at 2:13am
riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivi.10rocks

Originally posted by arshifan2012

Originally posted by riafna

That my favorite song...
</div><div>Nice update same time I am confused little.

Arnav lied to Khushi to make her happy wants to see her happy
But his mind is wandered about the thought of Khushi
Seems like now storyrevolvesaround Muskaan than Arshi. Just a suggestion...Lot of past..we want our Arshi our Arshi's love story which we missed for long time
Thanks for pm

i know dear...as you can see that we might have a thread 2 to this story...i am gonna reconstruct the whole story...till then , the last update in this thread will an intense one...no worries , i won't write much about muskaan but there will be a lot arshi...arnav definitely feels something strong for muskaan , there's a depth of his new feelings towards khushi. He just needs time to accept it. And there's a huge blow coming too in their lives becoz of shyam. But that time , muskaan might not be there to save him. And i know the readers are confused about arnav's feelings towards the 2 women. Its simple. Arnav feels for muskaan , but the feelings he has for khushi or is starting to have is having a lot of depth. The next chap will help a lot. My behenaLOLLOLis working on it since her exams are over...lets see...how its shapes up! Thanks for reading...Big smileBig smile

hey thanks for clarifyng
i too would lyk to see more of arshi nw
as u said arnav hv a diff. feeling for khushi other than muskan
therefore i would lyk arnav to thnk more of khushi nw
may be sum romantic moment between them

nd arnav's action governed by his heart nd not brain
plus would also lyk to see d bonding between arnav nd jr. arnav

exactly same point...Arnav should act from heart for Khushi actually now he is doing from brain and from heart he is doing for Muskaan...Thanks for clearing everything..
Muskaan already two men other than Arnav  in her life...
Shabana0786 Goldie
Shabana0786
Shabana0786

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Amazing Update!!..
Khushi & Arnav got to spend some time together..Very Cute!!..
Looking foward to the next revelation..
Thanks for the pm..
devishree IF-Dazzler
devishree
devishree

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
nice plot 
happy to know the ff is moving forward 
i loved it
adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan