Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshifan2012 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hello guys...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

just updating the precap here...wanna move to the new thread as soon as possible...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ok about people asking me about arshi...yaa guys! Of course i am not separating them. Come on...yaa a lot is going on in the story off late but the track is crystal clear. Muskaan loves arnav. Arnav is DEPENDENT on muskaan becoz of which he thinks that he likes her! But that's where their story ends. As i have already given the hint that they will NEVER cross each other's lives romantically...but will always be there for each other. But that doesn't mean that i will tell you who muskaan is paired with. Might be Sid...might be NK...who knows??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I mean...only i know!!!!😈😈... Ok...here's the precap! And if there's any confusion...feel free to ask...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

PRECAP FOR PART 14:

Khushi was in her room studying some of arnav's business books. Aakash came up to her room in a hurry. "Khushiji...here's some of the files in which i need your sign. I wish you could come back to the office and work like before..." he smiled. "Jijaji...i would love that too...but you know naa...that chottey is having his exams...that's why i  have taken this leave...but i will be back in the office soon...no worries..." khushi smiled and signed the documents. Aakash thanked her and went away. Really...making the kid study was really a pain in the...a big pain!

Khushi came down and saw arnav trying to feed junior ASR but in vain. "Oh come on...have it man...or you will be late for school!!!" Arnav cried. As he got up he bumped into Sid. "Dude , give me some space...your covering the whole hall..." arnav spat. "Yaa Rathore at least i am not like you...who is covering the whole house..." sid smirked. Junior came in between them and yelled. "Excuse me but i am getting late so if you people don't mind then can anyone drop me to school...???" he asked. Arnav agreed and took him to his car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yaa...sure! I am glad that i could help you Mr. Amit..." she smiled and disconnected her phone. She looked up and saw Aditya standing in front of her , confusion and nervousness etched on his face. "Umm...can..can i help you with anything Mr. Saxena...???" she asked him. But Aditya was lost in his own world. The world of dirty flashbacks and confusion , as to who the lady in front of him is. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dude...shit!!!" Sid sweared. "What the hell happened man?? Why are you swearing???" muskaan asked. But sid was in total shock. "How could i let this happen???" sid said as he sat on the sofa. "What happened sid will you tell me???" muskaan asked. 

"Arnav's kidnapped!!!!!!!" sid whispered. "What??? wha...which one???" muskaan asked as she looked here and there...

"Maa..." came a soft cry. "Is ASR back with my ice-cream???" he asked as he came and sat beside sid. And it all came back to muskaan. "Ok...now i know which one...Damnit!!!" she yelled as she broke the glass door in anger. " I am going...come on sid..." muskaan ordered as she took her car keys. "I will also come..." khushi said. Muskaan was horrified. "What...no no khushi...i can't risk your life like this...its too dangerous..." muskaan huffed. "But my husband is stuck there...i need to go please...i can't loose him..." she cried. "Khushi you won't loose him...but please have a little faith on me...i promise that i will bring him back...safe and sound..." she said. Her voice was literally shaking. "Please muskaan..." she cried.

"No!!!" was her answer...again!

hehe...do drop in you comments and views...if you want i can add some things too...just keep dropping your ideas...and if i can , i will definitely change the storyline accordingly...hope you all liked it...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ do comment and hit the 'like' button...thanksss!!!!!!
anamnoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Really liking Sr.Asr n Jr.ASR bonding
Wat arnav is kidnapped hope he is fine
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting... Thanks for the pm can't wait for the next part :)
farha623 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love the two ASRs bonding

hope big arnav is ok! maybe he will remenber khushi now ?!
Loveheart120 thumbnail
sigh, not again...
Have they not learned??

BODYGUARDS PEOPLE!! BODYGUARDS

Hire Bodyguards! Arnav CANNOT be trusted to make his way around town safely on his OWN!!!

Shyam will keep Kidnapping him...

Can I point out here, in a very ASR like fashion, that Arnav is not a kid. 

Therefore, he has been man-napped.

Jus' sayin 

πŸ˜‰
rehsanzsobti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hope arnav is fine.nice precap.waiting for update
..ashiya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice precap.
Cant wait for the update..
Continue soon.
sruthiif thumbnail
Interesting precap. Do update soon.
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting precap
Waiting for the update
Please hopefully he is safe
I want khushi to go too
Otherwise that's another reason arnav will be indebted to Muskaan
Even if they are not romantically inclined she still loves him which makes him hunk he likes her too
Poor khushi
Waiting for the next part
Continue soon
Thanx for the pm
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice precap ...who kidnaped him