vow sum more thngs coming up
nd arnav's dream
waiting eagerly

lukng forward to some romantic arshi moments

p.s. do update soon plz.
shivi.10rocks thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: arshifan2012

i know dear...as you can see that we might have a thread 2 to this story...i am gonna reconstruct the whole story...till then , the last update in this thread will an intense one...no worries , i won't write much about muskaan but there will be a lot arshi...arnav definitely feels something strong for muskaan , there's a depth of his new feelings towards khushi. He just needs time to accept it. And there's a huge blow coming too in their lives becoz of shyam. But that time , muskaan might not be there to save him. And i know the readers are confused about arnav's feelings towards the 2 women. Its simple. Arnav feels for muskaan , but the feelings he has for khushi or is starting to have is having a lot of depth. The next chap will help a lot. My behena😆😆is working on it since her exams are over...lets see...how its shapes up! Thanks for reading...😃😃

hey thanks for clarifyng
i too would lyk to see more of arshi nw
as u said arnav hv a diff. feeling for khushi other than muskan
therefore i would lyk arnav to thnk more of khushi nw
may be sum romantic moment between them

nd arnav's action governed by his heart nd not brain
plus would also lyk to see d bonding between arnav nd jr. arnav
shivi.10rocks thumbnail
waiting eagerly fr d next partEdited by shivi.10rocks - 10 years ago
shivi.10rocks thumbnail
do try to update soonEdited by shivi.10rocks - 10 years ago
Swaran13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg im loving it! Just read few chapters n its awesome will read the rest later. Great job
..ashiya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update.. Loved it.. Muskaan loved Arnav?? Then what was she doing the other night with Sid?? And what abt NK?? I'm nt getting theway NK and Muskaan are connected.. Waiting for the nxt chap already.. Continue soon..
Barkah thumbnail
Awesome & fabulous update
Love it
Waiting for the next update
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great update! 
I'm so glad that Muskaan had that talk with Kushi. At least Kushi knows now that Muskaan is not trying to take away her husband. I wish Arnav can begin to remember. I still find it really strange that Arnav loved Kushi more than life itself, and yet he has no inkling about her. Not even the tiniest bit. Usually, when there is such intense emotion (as what was between Kushi and Arnav) there is usually some kind of pull towards each other. But Arnav is completely clueless! Yeah, his subconscious feels something, but is that enough? Especially, because his thoughts are constantly with Muskaan! The update suggested that Muskaan might have feelings for NK. But she also said she loves Arnav. I'm hoping it's just platonic love she feels for Arnav! Especially as she already told Kushi that she is not after Arnav. 
Thanks for the PM. Waiting to read more.
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Nice update and its moving quite fast!

Liked it a lot.
sruthiif thumbnail
Muskaan loves Arnav???
Poor Sid had to hear her words...
I hope Arnav does not have such feelings for Muskaan... i think so because he is just confused for what he is feeling towards Khushi but not guilty...
Do update soon...