Arhi FF:Comeback arnavji! Link the thread #2 given - Page 69

Posted: 11 years ago
lovely update:)
this story is gettimg more and more intresting:)
totally superb:)
Amazing Update!!..
Poor Khushi...her Asr is soo close to her but seems soo far..
Lovely moment wen Asr tied her mangalsutra for her..
Thanks for the pm..

Hey,just read u ff..it's awsm...i lovd it...pls dnt stop w8in on dis ff...i wan2 knw hw arnav gain back his memory n arshi romance...pls pls pls dnt stop it...pls pm me whn u update...i promise i wl comment on ur evry update...can u buddy me??actually ma buddy systm z nt working...pls continue w8ing...update soon
sorry for the late reply...

i was soo scared for khushi...

so bonding well between father and son...

omg ...shyam is back😡

plz dont stop writing...
Loved the story.
But it is sad.
Well it is a dark FF.
I cannot wait for story to unfold.
hey guys...thank you all for the emmense support you provided. I was initially upset becoz someone told me something which literally broke my heart...😭😭 I don't know that person and im not accusing him/her. Whoever pm'd me was..well it was harsh...really harsh...that's why I decided not to continue this story anymore...😭😭 

And about that who pm'd me...i don't know what problem he/she has with me...and this story particularly...and im sorry if i have hurt anyone's feelings becoz of this fic...😭😭 SORRY AGAIN!!!!

OK NOW COMES THE MOST TWISTED PART OF THIS STORY...THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE STORY...THE CLIMAX SCENE TO BE PRECISE...SO...HERE COME'S PART 11...ENJOY!!!!😃😃

PART 11: Ishq Wala Love...

Muskaan was sitting in her room. It was 8 o'clock at night. She was standing near the pool and watching the little waves created in the water. Only the moonlight would be able to reveal that she had tears in her hazel eyes. From childhood she had been a victim of betrayal , murder and life threatening smuggling. She had seen her father so all this. Her father would bring different women everyday and would tell them to entertain them. And the most disgusting thing was that , her mother was still alive at that time.

She went inside to change into her night cloths...which would be t-shirt and a pj's. As she opened her shirt , she noticed the deep brown scar on her left hand till her shoulders. "No matter what happens...this mark never goes!!!!" she sighed inwardly. This mark never let her forget what happened with her , and her family. This mark also made her remember , how unlucky she was to throw that party for her parent's anniversary. She might look tough enough from outside , but from inside , she still was a vulnerable young women like any other. She wore her t-shirt and surprisingly , heard a knock on her door. "Come on in the door's open!!!" she exclaimed. She saw Sid entering.

"Your coffee..." he sighed and handed it over. "I know you silly...its 8 at night...you usually have black coffee at this time..." he chuckled. Muskaan just pursed her lips but uttered nothing. Sid noticed it. "Hey...are you ok??!!" he asked. "Ya..." she sighed and sipped her coffee. Sid looked at her face. As a friend he could understand that she was upset , but as a detective he could also understand that she was crying. "Look...i know you won't say a word to me...but if you really consider me as your..." he stopped. From the time they came into this relationship , they never shared intimacy. And he knew the reason. Arnav.

Muskaan was shocked to hear this. She looked at him , still not uttering a word. "I mean...you can trust me...you can tell me...if you want...!!!" he whispered. Muskaan let out a deep sigh , as she understood that she was caught red handed. And at lightening speed , the images of that night , came to her mind.

FLASHBACK

Aaleyah was running towards her room. She had to save herself. Her ghagra choli was torn from the back side and was very much revealing. As she was running , she bumped into a familiar figure. NK. "Oh god...your here...NK...run damnit...do you wana die...??!!!" she screamed. But he didn't budge. He took her to a room , telling that she would be safe there. As she entered the room , it got locked. She was too scared to move. She covered her body with her dupatta. As she was walking , something hard hit her head and she fell down , unconscious , blood oozing out of her head as she could feel the pain before passing out.

When she regained her consciousness , she found herself in the room but in a different corner.Her head was throbbing and as she reached for her head , she could feel something moist. It was red. Blood. Dripping from her forehead to her little chin. "Ahhh" she gasped as she got up , but to her dismay , she fell unconscious again...

When she came to...she saw her room was on fire...and her hand too...the left one..

END OF FLASHBACK

She closed her eyes as she could feel the pain. But then she felt something creeping up to her stomach. It was Sid , who was hugging her from the back. "Muskaan...im always there for you...so you can tell me anything you want and at anytime , anywhere..." he said and kissed her hair. He then went away , leaving muskaan in a pool of confusion.

Meanwhile , the Arnav's were having a huge problem with each other. As arnav went to change , junior locked his door. "hey...open it up damnit..." arnav screamed. After 1 hour , junior ASR opened the door. "What the hell was that??? You know , i was so bored that i actually took a fancy at your bathroom interiors. "That's what i wanted ASR...that you notice my bathroom interiors...aren't they nice???" he asked with a naughty smile. "You bet..." arnav answered.

As they headed toward's the bed , arnav came and sat on the left side. "Hey...that's my side...!!!" he heard the kid cry. "Listen kid...this is my side...i used to sleep in this side at australia too..so shut up and let me sleep..." he exclaimed. But then , he saw junior ASR coming up to him and telling him that "Well in that case , your real place is under the banyan tree with the pigeons , this is my house , my room and my bed...so you move that side Mr...!!!" he exclaimed , quite satisfied with his argument.

Arnav was feeling sleepy , so he decided that he would just let the kid and go to sleep , so he lied down. As soon as he did . he heard a cracking noise on his side. "Woah...!!!" he exclaimed. Junior ASR turned towards him and grinned. "My side is noisy ASR...good luck with your beauty sleep...!!!" "Ya...tumhmara side hai...chup kaise reh sakta hain...!!!" he muttered under his breath. "I heard it..." junior exclaimed. "This is gonna be a hell of a night..." he sighed. "I heard this one too..." junior ASR smirked. "Good for you..." arnav muttered.

After sometime , when both had fallen into deep sleep , arnav's sleep broke. Someone was kicking his...his back..."what the..." he got up and shoved away their cloak. He saw junior's tiny feet , kicking his back. "Wow...amazing...and he was accusing me of kicking him...i don't think that i will be able to get my sleep today..." he thought. He looked at the kid's face. "He is cute though..." he chuckled and moved the strand of hair from his forehead , which was disturbing. He smiled and whispered "Sleep well little ASR..." and fell asleep.

NEXT MORNING:

Everyone had freshen up and came down for breakfast. As arnav was coming down , he bumped into muskaan. "Hi smiley..." he grinned. She smiled. But it was not the usual bright smile she used to give. It was something different and sad. Arnav looked at her for a long time. "Hey...are you ok??!!!" he asked. But she just simply nodded and went away. "Is she ignoring me...but why??" he thought. As they came down , they saw that nani , and Junior ASR were already there. Anjali and Aditya came down and wished goodmorning to everyone.

Arnav intentionally sat beside muskaan , who was lost in her own world. He kept his hand over her's and asked "are you ok??". She nodded. Khushi saw this. "Does arnavji really like her..." she thought. She was not upset , but was very curious. She had prepared herself for a heartbreak from the time she had seen them together. Lastly , when Sid came in , she saw how he sighed when he saw arnav's hand over muskaan's hand , holding it tightly.

After the breakfast everyone went to there regular household chores. Muskaan got up but came face-to-face with NK. This time she looked into his eyes. Not once , did he blink after setting his eyes on her's. "You are looking good today..." he exclaimed. Muskaan was shocked to hear this. But not only her , even anjali was surprised to hear this. She saw the look NK had , when muskaan was near him. "Is NK bhai in love with her???" she thought and smiled. She went away before listening to muskaan's heartbreaking comment.

"Whatever NK...if you like this then i shall change...becoz and your likes are disgusting...!!!" she spatted. Her voice icy cold. She pushed NK out of the way and went away. Arnav saw this. "Isse hua kya hain???" he thought.

(ISHQ WALA LOVE...FROM STUDENT OF THE YEAR!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SONG...!!!)😊😊😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLA35bxWG-k[/YOUTUBE]

Surkh wala, sauz wala, Faiz wala love
                         Hota hai jo love se jyada waise wala love
                                                 Ishq wala love

He saw muskaan coming back again. This he held her wrist and pulled her towards him and she crashed in her chest. "Arnav...what are you doing...???" she muttered. "First tell me what happened..." he whispered. She looked into his eyes. They looked at each for a long time. Arnav was too adamant. Muskaan was trying to break free from arnav's grasp but no matter how strong she , it was impossible for her to break out becoz he was holding her in a very weird and uncomfortable position.

Hua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua
                                                    Ishq wala love
                       Ye kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua
                                                    Ishq wala love
                       Agar ye usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua
                                                    Ishq wala love

Arnav would never let his smiley go with a sad face. It just gave him a weird pain in his heart. "Her eyes always held back something...and i will find out what it is..." he promised himself. On the other hand , this scene was having many audions who were khushi , sid and NK. They were awed to see them like this. Muskaan saw them and realized what was happening. "Arnav Singh Rathore , leave my hand...this is not our house in australia where you would do whatever you feel like...people are watching us..." she yelled , but quitely.

"I don't care if we have audions muskaan , im just asking what has happened to you...??!!!" he gritted his teeth and pulled her more closer. Khushi didn't know when tears started to fall from her eyes. "How could arnavji do this...how could he...??!!!" she thought. But soon , she found a hand resting on her shoulders. It was Sid. "Im sorry mrs. raizada...its just that arnav is a bit hyper when it comes to muskaan. They saw how muskaan pushed away arnav and went to her room upstairs , crying.

Meri neend jaise pehli baar tooti hai
                             Aankhein mal ke maine dekhi hai subah
                           Hui dhoop zyada leke teri roshni din chadha
                                                       Ishq wala love

"What is wrong with her...why is not telling me anything???" he asked Sid. "Give her some space Rathore , she will tell you anyways..." he shrugged and went away leaving him with NK and khushi. He then noticed Khushi crying. "Now why are you crying???" he asked. Khushi was shocked at the tone with which he asked. "No..nothing...i just remembered my husband..." with this , she ran into the kitchen. NK looked at arnav. He came up to him and asked him "Arnav...do you love muskaan???". This came as a shocker to arnav. He was never asked this question by anyone. He looked at khushi from the kitchen window and then looked muskaan's door. He just went away. And NK got his answer.

Sid and NK went to kitchen and saw khushi sitting on her floor , crying with her face hidden in her knee. Sid sat beside her. "Look...i know i should not say this but , love happens...it just happens...and things are not like the wat they look..." he said. "What do you mean???" NK asked. Sid smiled. "Muskaan and arnav has a past...but its not a bad one...muskaan is mature...even though she 23...she is pretty mature..." he sighed. Sid started with the story how arnav and muskaan came into a relationship three years ago. But muskaan broke up with him when she found out that he was engaged.

Jhanke badalon ki jaali ke peechhe se
                                       Kare chandani ye mujhko ittala
         Leke noor sara chand mera yahin pe hai chhupa chhupa hua
                                                        Ishq wala love

"What do you mean???" khushi sobbed. "Well...when she got the trunk from the hospital , she never opened it and had decided that she would return it arnav later. Oneday when she remembered about it , she took it out and was about to hand it over when suddenly the trunk broke and everything scattered. That's when she saw the ring and understood Rathore was engaged and she broke up with him at night..." he sighed. "Look Mrs. Raizada...muskaan loves arnav a lot...but the reason she is quite is becoz she has faith in you...and thinks that you will bring him back..." he said.

Ishq wala love
                                                        Ishq wala love
                                                        Ishq wala love

Khushi was dazed. "But why would she help me if loves arnavji so much???" she asked. Sid smiled. "Your question has the answer...becoz she loves him...that's why...that's why she is helping you...". NK smiled. "Now that quality is certainly aaleyah's!!!" he thought.

Jo aise hota
                                Jo milte tum ho jaate gum sath mere
                       Hote hote hoga samjhaye hum tham jaaye tum
                                                       O dil mere
                                     Toota zyada zyada tara jab gira 
                                     Zara zyada zyada maangu dil tera
                           Kabhi zyada zyada maane na dil ye sarphira
                                                      Ishq wala love

On the other hand , muskaan was crying her heart out. She didn't know what to do. She just wanted to die. Her life had no guarantee and she could die any moment. That's the secondary reason why she left arnav. She didn't want to put his life at risk. She would rather die than do that. She looked at her phone as it beeped with an incoming message from arnav. "Open the door please..." it read. But she didn't open it. She would go weak if she saw his face now.

Bada ye dil nadaan tha, par aaj kuch zyada hua
                                                      Ishq wala love
                     Jo khone ka tha dar tujhe pata nahi kyu zyada hua
                                                      Ishq wala love

After sometime , she decided to go out. She had to face the real world. As she came down , she saw Sid , NK and khushi. The three of them smiled at her and she too returned it. But the next , she crashed into arnav , again. Arnav looked at directly , but she avoided his eyes. "Muskaan...spit it out...just don't hide it..." arnav begged. Muskaan looked at khushi. She knew that khushi was upset due to the fact that arnav's attention was on her. She sighed , but still didn't say a word.

Ishq wala love
                                                       Ishq wala love
                                                       Ishq wala love

Arnav and muskaan looked at each other. But then , khushi came and stood near arnav. Arnav was surprised and didn't know why she did that , it somehow calmed how his throbbing heart , which always happens when muskaan is near him. But it gets calm when khushi comes near him. "Why???" he thought.

Surkh wala, sauz wala, Faiz wala love
                                Hote hai jo love se jyada waise wala love
                                                    Ishq wala love (x2)

As muskaan saw khushi coming closer to arnav , realisation dawned. She remembered her motive. "I have to bring them back together...no matter what!!!" she promised herself mentally. Her eyes wandered from khushi's face to arnav's face. She let out a deep sigh and looked at NK and then at Sid , but her eyes again came back to NK. She just gave a last look to arnav and khushi and then slid her hands into the pocket of her jeans and started to walk backwards while her eyes rested on the couple. Her expression was a stern expression , devoid of any feelings. Just something which was there , deep inside her heart. Finally she turned around and walked to the garden area.

Only Sid understood this gesture of her's. This meant that she handed over arnav to khushi and was leaving their life forever so that they can a blissful life , without any kind problem. "Muskaan...you are a mastermind , but you are so mature yet so weak when it comes to love..." he sighed. NK heard this very clearly and a tear escaped his eye. Arnav looked at khushi. "Tum theek ho???". She nodded and went away. This was really a bad day for everyone...especially for khushi. But someone , was still spying on them , who knows what will happen next!!!

NOTE:

OK GUYS THIS WAS A HUGE CHAPTER...AND I KNOW YOU ALL DIDN'T LIKE IT...I REALLY DON'T KNOW IF I WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY AS IT VERY MYSTERIOUS AND AGAIN IM SAYING MUSKAAN IS NOT A VILLAIN IN ARSHI'S LOVE STORY...HER CHARACTER IS JUST A BIT GREYISH. SO PLEASE DON'T HATE HER...😭😭😭

AND I MIGHT LEAVE IF...BECOZ SOME PEOPLE WHOM I DON'T EVEN KNOW , ACCUSED ME WHICH DID HURT ME A LOT...IF THEY THINK THAT I CAN'T WRITE AND MY STORIES ARE STUPID THEN I THINK I SHOULD STOP WRITING...WHY BOTHER YOU ALL WITH DAILY PM'S...😭😭

ANYWAYS...HOPE YOU WOULD COMMENT AND LIKE THIS UPDATE...AND IF NOT...THIS WILL BE THE LAST POST OF THIS STORY...AND I WILL END THE OTHER'S TOO...ASAP...😭😭
Awesome update
thank u for pm me
Awesome ...
continue soon ...
awesome updt

luvd it

updt soon
What an Uodate great loved this twist I guess, her greyish character should be good :) thanks for the pm can't wait for th next part :)