Arjun

India-Forums

   
Arjun
Arjun

Falling in love Again SS: Ariya pt5 pg17 17/oct (Page 5)

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 11798

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
wow..Awesome and precap ria dancing:)
waiting for the update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_sizzysehrish

sizzysehrish IF-Sizzlerz
sizzysehrish
sizzysehrish

Joined: 02 February 2010
Posts: 17075

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kaveriw2008

nice ha this part is totally  belong to only girls

wow boys beware girls are here

-------------------------------
can i request u something 
please don't add roshni in next part because their must some memories only for riya not anyone else he should only watch and lost in her

okk as per ur request i wont add any roshni part wese next part will be only Ariya no roshni at all .. Wink

we all wating for their romance hai na 

thanks for this 
will cont today any how 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_kaveriw2008

--Mahima-- IF-Stunnerz
--Mahima--
--Mahima--

Joined: 21 December 2009
Posts: 26188

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
I had been reading this ss silently

I didn't even look at the writer's name

And then i thought the writing style was familiar

And family i realises it was my sis's style

We both love ariya (yay)

Ur ss concept is gr8

Can't wait to read more

Love ya

Mahi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_sizzysehrish

sizzysehrish IF-Sizzlerz
sizzysehrish
sizzysehrish

Joined: 02 February 2010
Posts: 17075

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prava55663

wow..Awesome and precap ria dancing:)
waiting for the update
thanks dear will cont today only asap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

sizzysehrish IF-Sizzlerz
sizzysehrish
sizzysehrish

Joined: 02 February 2010
Posts: 17075

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MjhtFan_Mahima

I had been reading this ss silently

I didn't even look at the writer's name

And then i thought the writing style was familiar

And family i realises it was my sis's style

We both love ariya (yay)

Ur ss concept is gr8

Can't wait to read more

Love ya

Mahi

aww sho shweet sis

finally itsseems like old days back comeint on eachothers writngs 

our choices very similar both locving Ariya

love ya iss ofr liking mywork

will ocnt by tonite 

luv sehr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Joined: 23 July 2012
Posts: 16657

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sizzysehrish


Originally posted by kaveriw2008

nice ha this part is totally  belong to only girls

wow boys beware girls are here

-------------------------------
can i request u something 
please don't add roshni in next part because their must some memories only for riya not anyone else he should only watch and lost in her

okk as per ur request i wont add any roshni part wese next part will be only Ariya no roshni at all .. Wink

we all wating for their romance hai na 

thanks for this 
will cont today any how 

hey thanks for accepting my request i really appreciate it

its not like that i hate roshni but i love ariya so much

i'm waiting for next update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_sizzysehrish

rituka7 IF-Dazzler
rituka7
rituka7

Joined: 06 August 2007
Posts: 4577

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
too good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_sizzysehrish

sizzysehrish IF-Sizzlerz
sizzysehrish
sizzysehrish

Joined: 02 February 2010
Posts: 17075

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

Originally posted by sizzysehrish


Originally posted by kaveriw2008

nice ha this part is totally  belong to only girls

wow boys beware girls are here

-------------------------------
can i request u something 
please don't add roshni in next part because their must some memories only for riya not anyone else he should only watch and lost in her

okk as per ur request i wont add any roshni part wese next part will be only Ariya no roshni at all .. Wink

we all wating for their romance hai na 

thanks for this 
will cont today any how 

hey thanks for accepting my request i really appreciate it

its not like that i hate roshni but i love ariya so much

i'm waiting for next update

u welcome 
and yeah ariya is present roshni was past so focus is on ariya mostly

will give update by tonite 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_kaveriw2008

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index