Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Falling in love Again SS: Ariya pt5 pg17 17/oct (Page 16)

Shabana0786 Goldie
Shabana0786
Shabana0786

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Really Nice & Interesting!!..
Rathore & Sneha..Wow 
Please PM me when u update this SS..
Thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

honeey95 Senior Member
honeey95
honeey95

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
OMMMGGG CONTINUUUEEE

_mahi_

daisydee425 IF-Rockerz
daisydee425
daisydee425

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
continue soon

_mahi_

mehulvasant Newbie
mehulvasant
mehulvasant

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Update it fast!!!
and by the way nice story...

_mahi_

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
wow...a beutiful story...
The past of Arjun&Ratore...
pls update it soon..waiting for ur story...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_sizzysehrish

sizzysehrish IF-Sizzlerz
sizzysehrish
sizzysehrish

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
thanks guysss.. for liking my work 
i have conference tomorw i am preparing for it.. too busy with it 
will try to update torow or by wednesday for sure..

_mahi_

sizzysehrish IF-Sizzlerz
sizzysehrish
sizzysehrish

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged

part 5:

Riya: sir its okay don't feel bad .ap jo kehna chate hai speak it out. Ap better feel karenge. Apke dil ka bhoj halka hojayega. 

Suddenly Arjun get back to his senses as why he is opening up to riya??Why is telling and sharing precious part of life to her. Why is he inviting her in his life why!!! He loved roshni and its only truth of his life. His heart only meant to beat for roshni no other could enter in this secret place. He was cursing himself

Arjun who was deeply engrossed in his deep thots suddenly come out of it due to riya.

Riya was driving the car but her concentration was on Arjun and she didn't saw a bus coming towards them but suddenly when she notice and she tried to turn the car but all was in vain she was numb now….

Arjun came back to his senses due to sudden light of bus approaching them he shouted hardly

Arjun: riyaaa!!!!!! He took hold of steering and started driving and taook the car on other way and save the lives of many people but during this entire incident riya was lost. She was lost in arjun because he was so close to her. She felt tingling sensation..

Car stopped

Arjun: riya ! Are u mad !! You are so careless and reckless driver. Who gave u driving license? How inexperienced you are. You can't shoot well, you can't drive well you can just only and only ratofy statistics and eat others brain. I must say you are good for nothing. You should go back to research department and work there. ETF is not suitable place for ur types of girl.

His words hurt her... Her eyes welled up. The stream of tear started flowing. She didn't expect such harsh words from him. What was her mistake? What wrong she did. Just her fault was that she was falling for her. Does love is a crime for her.

On other side Arjun felt guilty for such harsh words. He didn't know why he did so. He was fighting with his heart and mind.

At college:

Rathore was impatiently searching for sneha .. He was getting impulsive. He searched out everywhere but there was no sign of sneha. His heart beat were growing faster. His mind wasn't working. He just wanted to see sneha

Rathore: sneha !! kaha ho ?? I love you.. I love you a lot. Pehle se bhi kahi zyada!! Ab jab tumhe phir paya hai to khona afford nhe karskta.. snehaaa ( he shouted so loudly)  Damn it kaha dhundhu use me !! kahi kuch hua to nheee!!1 nhe nhe rathore kuch nhe hua hai sneha ko don't think bad... She will be fyn..

Suddenly he heard sopme noise of men

Men1: kya karha hai .. Tune isse sahi se injection lagaye hai na?? wo jaagaye to . agar jag gaye to sab kuch bta denge !!

Men2: to use maar kyu nhe dete

Men1: boss ko iss lakri me interest hai so he don't want us to harm her.

Rathore was listening there convo frm back

Rathore: dirty people meri sneha ko haath bhi lagaya na to unko chorunga nhe...

Then he do a entry

Men 1: kon ho tum ( it was too dark that anybody could see anything just can feel traces and listen voice )

Suddenly shree and chotu came in with torch

Chotu: sir ap sneha ko dekhiya hum in dono ko deal karte hai

Chotu and shreee fought with men and arrested them while rathore went on hunt for sneha finally he found a body lying on floor unconscious lifeless..

rathore recognized that the person lying on floor is only her sneha he quickly bent and take her in his arms

Rathore: sneha open ur eyes!! please ankhein kholo !! ye ankhein kyu nhe khol rhe ..( a lone tear dropped from rathore eyes and fell on sneha face she opened her eyes slightly..she was struggling to wake up. the effect of drugs were resisting her to wake up)

Sneha  : saaa----mmmeee-----eeerrr-------

Rathore: sneha !!i  am sorry .. i love you !!! ( hug her tightly))) i will always be there with you me tumhe kabhi phir akkela nhe chorunga.. i love please tum mujhe phir kabhi chor ke mat jana

Sneha: meeiinnn tumm---hhh--eee ake---lllaaa .. nh...e.eee cho...rrr...uu.nnngggeee... love  u 222222...

rathore: ssshhh kch mat bollo ... (keeping finger on her lips)

Chotu and shree were feeling embarrassed

precap:

Ariya moments .. Arjun opening all his past to riya

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti_29sangeethbalasmiley21VirMan505Devilish.Angelhoneey95ehmmbh_luvriluvrainaartikirthiiiabna1989nivanthi2fasiha_rockschandana123elle..luvzindagiShabana0786kreya204..BlueBird..Jannat94kgmuhooriaagopi06shilpa09Kareena1994Krazzy4u786_mahi_M.V.Kohli007daisydee425mushiroxxKrishnaluv94madmadonafatima15..Mellifluous..Mimi2609kaveriw2008..Khaleesi..MyInspirationzshafy_MNshah10Radhika Shah--Mahima--_BlackPearl_

sizzysehrish IF-Sizzlerz
sizzysehrish
sizzysehrish

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Note:  am sooo sorryy for not updating actually my uni opened and i had my clinical s after so long i
am onw updating.. soo please maaf kardena behno Wink.. next time will be regular for pakka ... my studies are too tuff thats y i  go inactive ...Confused

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti_29fasiha_rockskirthiiiluvzindagiKrazzy4u786hooriaaJannat94_mahi_M.V.Kohli007mushiroxxKrishnaluv94shafy_MN..Khaleesi..Mimi2609_BlackPearl_--Mahima--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index