The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

KD RDB

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Aymen27

Groupbie

Aymen27

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Does anyone else think Karan from Rang de basanti is exactly like KD! for those who have seen the movie must know what im talking about.
I mean LOOKS, ATTITUDE, DADDY ISSUES (only Karan belonged to a rich family, but with the same irritating dad) BOTH K'S !

whenever I see KD he reminds me of him, I remember when I first saw RDB, I was attracted to Karan alsoWink

Guys like these are chick magnets LOL

Edited by Aymen27 - 06 September 2012 at 3:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99taniya_dostiirocksravya11..-Ayesshhaa-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KD RDB" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taniya_dostii

IF-Dazzler

taniya_dostii

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
lol... i completely agree wid u... sidharth (karan from RDB) is sooo cute! n so is KD! *wink* *wink*

Aymen27

Groupbie

Aymen27

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaanshd3

lol... i completely agree wid u... sidharth (karan from RDB) is sooo cute! n so is KD! *wink* *wink*

Hahaha yeah I know ! so cute and so alike :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taniya_dostii

taniya_dostii

IF-Dazzler

taniya_dostii

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
exactly! i remember drooling over sid in the film... haye!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.