Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi ..ye tumhe na jane kya hua? (Page 3)

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by koyelbasu

I am also in same opinion with you. I think she cannot accept the fact that Ashu never tells her to come back. In first some days she always look at him with expectation in her eyes that Ashu will call her back. But now we cannot see that expectation. She is loosing hope and becoming rude. Somewhere she is breaking down with time and loosing herself . I want to quote from Rabindranath tagore's novel-- Ek ko bhagwan ne banaya tha aur dusra tumhare negligence (anadar) se bana. Ek means pehliwali Nidhi and dusra jise ham aaj dekh rahe hae.

Well said.. Koyel Clap

Its sad to see her be the way she is..! I understand n empathize with her turmoil ..but 'being married' and 'making fool' are way below her class..!  Nyways.. i hope KP ji.. wont make things worse in the name of 'Go GREEN with envy' track

Tanuji, over the course of the past few months of the show, one thing that I have learnt is that KPji
takes everything too far.  He stretches these ridiculous tracks, sometimes to the breaking point of our patience and beyond.  How can we expect any less from this current one?Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtiArmu4evaSSA777koyelbasushobha21ttrocks

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Koyel yes ..the line has blurred for nidhi long back and she is breaking inside too coz she thinks ashutosh is indifferent to her ..hence all this to gain his attention ...she wants him to lay his authority on her before the world and in private too..,she did not think ahana thing will go this ad..she thought Ashu will tell aha an he is married and brush her off...and his ultra reaction has made her more jealous and hence she cannot see logic or sense and is crossing the professional conduct as well...blinded by jealousy and hurt and pain ...

Sajani...the Ahana thing happened today...the professional misconduct is not new...I am furious with KPji to be honest...!

anurtiArmu4evaSSA777koyelbasushobha21ttrocks

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Koyel yes ..the line has blurred for nidhi long back and she is breaking inside too coz she thinks ashutosh is indifferent to her ..hence all this to gain his attention ...she wants him to lay his authority on her before the world and in private too..,she did not think ahana thing will go this ad..she thought Ashu will tell aha an he is married and brush her off...and his ultra reaction has made her more jealous and hence she cannot see logic or sense and is crossing the professional conduct as well...blinded by jealousy and hurt and pain ...

Sajani...the Ahana thing happened today...the professional misconduct is not new...I am furious with KPji to be honest...!

Sujata count me in ...and yes the professional misconduct has been going on and on long time...it is surprising that all that has happened to nidhi in past few months ..the writer did not show  that as her growth into a woman of substance..she has turned more childish instead...I really had hopes of seeing her behave as a dedicated intern who concentrates on her work hiding her hurt pain and incidents in hospital brings Ashu closer to the intern nidhi who turns wife finding solace in his arms in the moment... Like losing a patient in surgery,seeing someone die ,seeing someone suffering for their loved on ..accident case etc...these all are perfect examples to bring out the vulnerable feminine side of nidhi to the fore and mingle it with her professional outlook ...that would have been true growth ...and her fondness for patients ,being nice to some should have been enough to raise the green devil in the husband ashutosh ...today's generation are much more KP jee are much more especially the women...still hoping that there is a good twist somewhere 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtisharma.shivaniArmu4evaSSA777koyelbasuLibrashobha21

Aazeen02 IF-Sizzlerz
Aazeen02
Aazeen02

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
The way nidhi is provoking aahna, it reminds me of mallika during the hair dye times... She too provoked nidhi to do such things that wud deffo annoy ashu...
   I never thought, I wud ever put nidhi n mallu on the same side of the balance... But really nidhi is doing things in the same manner as mallu did indirectly to shoo away a girl coming near ashu.. But, the authority of both of them were entirely diff... Mallu there was just a frnd, n nidhi here is his wife... She has the utmost authority to shoo away any such girl cuming near her man, but this way is real bad... When I can find mallu cruel in that scene, nidhi is nothing less... For her own pleasure, She is ultimately pushing an innocent girl on a path that wont lead her anywhere...

anurtiArmu4evaSSA777koyelbasucherrypansyshobha21

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
I found her to be way too stupid. In dealing with Ashutosh & Ahana and most importantly with the guy Amar. She is not even allowing cops to do their work. When she knows that Amar is trying to flirt with her her not applying Sindoor & Mangal Sutra is giving hints to the guy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtiArmu4evakoyelbasushobha21

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
100% agree with you..tanu ji, nidhi is really nt talking kindly to her husband.. She shud knw hw to respect ashu despite their indifferences personally..

anurtiArmu4evakoyelbasushobha21

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Sujata count me in ...and yes the professional misconduct has been going on and on long time...it is surprising that all that has happened to nidhi in past few months ..the writer did not show  that as her growth into a woman of substance..she has turned more childish instead...I really had hopes of seeing her behave as a dedicated intern who concentrates on her work hiding her hurt pain and incidents in hospital brings Ashu closer to the intern nidhi who turns wife finding solace in his arms in the moment... Like losing a patient in surgery,seeing someone die ,seeing someone suffering for their loved on ..accident case etc...these all are perfect examples to bring out the vulnerable feminine side of nidhi to the fore and mingle it with her professional outlook ...that would have been true growth ...and her fondness for patients ,being nice to some should have been enough to raise the green devil in the husband ashutosh ...today's generation are much more KP jee are much more especially the women...still hoping that there is a good twist somewhere 

Clap Clap  So true Sajaniji. Clap Clap

Count me in too!!! I don't like KPji experimenting with Nidhi"s character. Her character is wandering from how she has been portrayed from day:1, in fact how she was conceived and meant to behave --- will go this much astray -- was beyond my imaginationShocked The way she is misguiding Aahna for her own hurt and jealousy and the way she as an intern is behaving with Ashu who is her boss in KGH is completely inexplicable to me. I seriously doubt, how many viewers will support, this avatar of Nidhi.

I want to ask KPji: How as a writer can u play like this with your characters? Isnt a character ur brain-child? As a writer, u conceive a story, its characters, u try to bring them to life, u think and develop the scenes that the actors physically enact -- so isnt it upto a writer to be consistent about the behavior of a character?

Edited by ttrocks - 06 September 2012 at 8:37pm

anurtisharma.shivaniSSA777koyelbasu

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
I hope Ashu gives her a good dressing down! [Wuldn mind a literal one either.. in the fire escape or Ashus cabin Wink]LOL

Wouldnt mind this at all...Some one please post the suggestion in KP's wall Wink

Ok the major issue thats bugging me is.. Nidhi is not just giving bhav to Amar.. which is giving him the courage to flirt with her.. constantly ... but is also.. misguiding an innocent girl [however legally blonde she may be] LOL

Just not able to understand her behaviour..Objective of flirting with Amar may be to make Ashu jealous - but leading Ahana ? Iska kya faida hain?  

anurtiArmu4evaSSA777fanktlk

Go to top