Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi ..ye tumhe na jane kya hua? (Page 2)

fanktlk IF-Dazzler
fanktlk
fanktlk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
With Mallu we all thought Ashu made mistakes... by not confiding in Nidhi...(and the works will not get into it)

So this time it is Nidhi's turn to make mistakes...

Hisaab barabar... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtiArmu4evaSSA777koyelbasuLibrashobha21ttrocks

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

It seems the writer is collecting substance to put in her...and this is supposedly her period of growth ...instead I see the curious case of nidhi buttons...let alone dealing with Ashu but using others to her gain is plain disgusting and this is not nidhi...I rather KP jee stops experimenting with nidhi and let her remain however she is ...without any substance or layer...at least then she was a empathetic. Yet bubbly kind hearted girl..I still remember the dignified way she dealt with when Ashu had fired her ...where is that girl ...

Well said Sun... Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtiLibrashobha21sun29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanktlk

With Mallu we all thought Ashu made mistakes... by not confiding in Nidhi...(and the works will not get into it)

So this time it is Nidhi's turn to make mistakes...

Hisaab barabar... 

I dun mind in doing hisab barabar. but Ahana ko ullu banane ka koi logic nahi... n its so unlike Nidhi.. about Ashu. .when its Mallu .. his brains go to graze the fields... thats been like it since day 1 LOL

anurtiSSA777fanktlkkoyelbasuLibrashobha21ttrocks

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I am also in same opinion with you. I think she cannot accept the fact that Ashu never tells her to come back. In first some days she always look at him with expectation in her eyes that Ashu will call her back. But now we cannot see that expectation. She is loosing hope and becoming rude. Somewhere she is breaking down with time and loosing herself . I want to quote from Rabindranath tagore's novel-- Ek ko bhagwan ne banaya tha aur dusra tumhare negligence (anadar) se bana. Ek means pehliwali Nidhi and dusra jise ham aaj dekh rahe hae.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtisharma.shivaniArmu4evashobha21niniborn2ruleLibravyomanttrockssun29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

I am also in same opinion with you. I think she cannot accept the fact that Ashu never tells her to come back. In first some days she always look at him with expectation in her eyes that Ashu will call her back. But now we cannot see that expectation. She is loosing hope and becoming rude. Somewhere she is breaking down with time and loosing herself . I want to quote from Rabindranath tagore's novel-- Ek ko bhagwan ne banaya tha aur dusra tumhare negligence (anadar) se bana. Ek means pehliwali Nidhi and dusra jise ham aaj dekh rahe hae.

Well said.. Koyel Clap

Its sad to see her be the way she is..! I understand n empathize with her turmoil ..but 'being married' and 'making fool' are way below her class..!  Nyways.. i hope KP ji.. wont make things worse in the name of 'Go GREEN with envy' track

khush93anurtiSSA777koyelbasuLibrashobha21sun29

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

What an excellent analysis.Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtikoyelbasushobha21ttrocks

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Koyel yes ..the line has blurred for nidhi long back and she is breaking inside too coz she thinks ashutosh is indifferent to her ..hence all this to gain his attention ...she wants him to lay his authority on her before the world and in private too..,she did not think ahana thing will go this ad..she thought Ashu will tell aha an he is married and brush her off...and his ultra reaction has made her more jealous and hence she cannot see logic or sense and is crossing the professional conduct as well...blinded by jealousy and hurt and pain ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtiSSA777fanktlkkoyelbasushobha21ttrocks

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Koyel, ultimately you alone are responsible for what you turn out to be...no point blaming others...and not all the coldness and ego from husband Ashutosh can justify intern Nidhi being rude to senior surgeon Ashutosh...they are two different things...

I am reminded of a story about the philosopher J.Krishnamurthy...a man went and told him that it was his childhood dream to be a painter, but family circumstances did not allow him to do it...J.K told him that his desire just wasn't strong enough..if it had been, he would have become a painter...so no point blaming circumstances...a true champion is one who can work circumstances to his or her advantage...I would have loved to see a petulant wife and yet a brilliant intern who is respectful of her boss!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

khush93sharma.shivanianurtiSSA777koyelbasufanktlkcherrypansyshobha21

Go to top