Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi ..ye tumhe na jane kya hua? - Page 3

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I found her to be way too stupid. In dealing with Ashutosh & Ahana and most importantly with the guy Amar. She is not even allowing cops to do their work. When she knows that Amar is trying to flirt with her her not applying Sindoor & Mangal Sutra is giving hints to the guy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
100% agree with you..tanu ji, nidhi is really nt talking kindly to her husband.. She shud knw hw to respect ashu despite their indifferences personally..
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: sun29

Sujata count me in ...and yes the professional misconduct has been going on and on long time...it is surprising that all that has happened to nidhi in past few months ..the writer did not show  that as her growth into a woman of substance..she has turned more childish instead...I really had hopes of seeing her behave as a dedicated intern who concentrates on her work hiding her hurt pain and incidents in hospital brings Ashu closer to the intern nidhi who turns wife finding solace in his arms in the moment... Like losing a patient in surgery,seeing someone die ,seeing someone suffering for their loved on ..accident case etc...these all are perfect examples to bring out the vulnerable feminine side of nidhi to the fore and mingle it with her professional outlook ...that would have been true growth ...and her fondness for patients ,being nice to some should have been enough to raise the green devil in the husband ashutosh ...today's generation are much more KP jee are much more especially the women...still hoping that there is a good twist somewhere 

πŸ‘ πŸ‘  So true Sajaniji. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Count me in too!!! I don't like KPji experimenting with Nidhi"s character. Her character is wandering from how she has been portrayed from day:1, in fact how she was conceived and meant to behave --- will go this much astray -- was beyond my imagination😲 The way she is misguiding Aahna for her own hurt and jealousy and the way she as an intern is behaving with Ashu who is her boss in KGH is completely inexplicable to me. I seriously doubt, how many viewers will support, this avatar of Nidhi.

I want to ask KPji: How as a writer can u play like this with your characters? Isnt a character ur brain-child? As a writer, u conceive a story, its characters, u try to bring them to life, u think and develop the scenes that the actors physically enact -- so isnt it upto a writer to be consistent about the behavior of a character?

Edited by ttrocks - 11 years ago
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I hope Ashu gives her a good dressing down! [Wuldn mind a literal one either.. in the fire escape or Ashus cabin πŸ˜‰]πŸ˜†

Wouldnt mind this at all...Some one please post the suggestion in KP's wall πŸ˜‰

Ok the major issue thats bugging me is.. Nidhi is not just giving bhav to Amar.. which is giving him the courage to flirt with her.. constantly ... but is also.. misguiding an innocent girl [however legally blonde she may be] πŸ˜†

Just not able to understand her behaviour..Objective of flirting with Amar may be to make Ashu jealous - but leading Ahana ? Iska kya faida hain?  

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
i don't understand one thing though...actually a lot of things...

1. can an intern completely over rule her dean to the extent that she refuses to release a patient even after the dean's instructions?? as far as i know Interns are to act as a support to the senior doctors. not the other way around!! 

2. Nidhi didn't tell Amar that she is married. She also came right out and told Ahaana that Ashu is NOT married!! (yuck)! what if Amar and Ahaana get really serious about AshNi? did she think about that?

3. keeping that aside, is it fair to do that to Amar and Ahaana? you are angry with your hubby and using some one else's feelings to take your revenge..!! 

i understand that its a comedy track that they want to show...am enjoying it too...but!!! 
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
kp ji told that nidhi didn't put distance in her personal and proffessiona,and even not behaving like intern,she trating herself as silly siniors,and how one couldn't respect sinears,in front of patient.she is really rediculous.and ashutosh is decent and discipline like person how he tolerating this.as a dean he must fired her for her proffessional attitude.and must show the dii bet sen surgeon cum dean and husband.
Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I felt Nidhi's behavior was objectionable with 3 As-- Ashu, Amar & Ahana
Completely agree with you Tanu.
anurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u Tanu, regarding Nidhi. She is not behaving like a docter rather it seems to be she is trying to make her Boyfriend jealous by using an innocent guy and testing his loyality by pushing an innocent girl towards him. disgusting. Nidhi is playing with fire and she deserves to be taught a lesson, but to teach her a lesson Ashu flirting with the girl is even more disgusting.,In future if Nidhi faces any problems or any danger comes towards her, I think she will be deserving that.
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why blame Nidhi. Blame the writers for spoiling a wonderful character. Its crossing the limits and our patience too. I think writter are trying to show maturity vs. immaturity track. But ashu is also not behaving maturely with Nidhi. He need not flirt with ahana when he knows Nidhi is behind all this if he is really mature.