Nidhi ..ye tumhe na jane kya hua?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah... Nidhi jeee... ye na jane aapko aaj kal kya ho gaya hai... ðŸ˜•

Ghar ka gussa.. Ghar par.. hi shobha deta hai.. office mein nahi...

And really ... the manner in which she is talking to Ashu ..during each and every interaction .. it is totally incorrect from a senior-junior pov...at work! I hope Ashu gives her a good dressing down! [Wuldn mind a literal one either.. in the fire escape or Ashus cabin ðŸ˜‰]😆

Ok the major issue thats bugging me is.. Nidhi is not just giving bhav to Amar.. which is giving him the courage to flirt with her.. constantly ... but is also.. misguiding an innocent girl [however legally blonde she may be] ðŸ˜†

I definitely do not subscribe to her behavior at the moment.. in all the three cases..! But i guess as KP ji said on his wall a few days back... Nidhi is gonna make a lot of mistakes.. so i better.. brace my heart for more shocks! ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I hope Ashu gives her a good dressing down! [Wuldn mind a literal one either.. in the fire escape or Ashus cabin ðŸ˜‰]😆

Ahem..ahem..

Ok the major issue thats bugging me is.. Nidhi is not just giving bhav to Amar.. which is giving him the courage to flirt with her.. constantly ... but is also.. misguiding an innocent girl [however legally blonde she may be] ðŸ˜†

I definitely do not subscribe to her behavior at the moment.. in all the three cases..! But i guess as KP ji said on his wall a few days back... Nidhi is gonna make a lot of mistakes.. so i better.. brace my heart for more shocks! ðŸ˜•

Nidhi Hai Hai...

Ashu must be..
Armu4eva thumbnail

One doesnt lie about being married or Ashu being married in fun n keep fooling an innocent girl.. thats no fun ðŸ˜• n lolz.. love the emoti ðŸ˜†
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am just not able to stomach her complete inability to deal with Ashutosh in a professional way...when he can. why can't she...this is why I asked the other day...does KPji think women are incapable of professional demeanor...her behaviour is getting cringe-worthy...whether it is her lack of professionalism, her absurd defence of Amar or her ridiculous advice to Ahana...that was supposed to be a professional briefing...not a high school prom...for her to set girl and boy up and then sit back and watch the fun! Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
 I hope Ashu gives her a good dressing down! [Wuldn mind a literal one either.. in the fire escape or Ashus cabin ðŸ˜‰]😆

😛 ðŸ˜³

aur kitna shock re 
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

One doesnt lie about being married or Ashu being married in fun n keep fooling an innocent girl.. thats no fun ðŸ˜• n lolz.. love the emoti ðŸ˜†

Surprisingly, the moment AshNi unite (whenever it will be), you wont find this girl at all... and everything goes very normal...

remember, the Ashu/ Nidhi/Mallu hill cliff scene? the previous day, Ashu was indifferent to Nidhi leaving the house and on the next day they were singing duets in the rain...or may be we are missing some lengths of film!!
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

It seems the writer is collecting substance to put in her...and this is supposedly her period of growth ...instead I see the curious case of nidhi buttons...let alone dealing with Ashu but using others to her gain is plain disgusting and this is not nidhi...I rather KP jee stops experimenting with nidhi and let her remain however she is ...without any substance or layer...at least then she was a empathetic. Yet bubbly kind hearted girl..I still remember the dignified way she dealt with when Ashu had fired her ...where is that girl ...
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Surprisingly, the moment AshNi unite (whenever it will be), you wont find this girl at all... and everything goes very normal...

remember, the Ashu/ Nidhi/Mallu hill cliff scene? the previous day, Ashu was indifferent to Nidhi leaving the house and on the next day they were singing duets in the rain...or may be we are missing some lengths of film!!

Agree.. gross disconnects between epis at times.. n lack of major follow thrus ðŸ˜¡
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
With Mallu we all thought Ashu made mistakes... by not confiding in Nidhi...(and the works will not get into it)

So this time it is Nidhi's turn to make mistakes...

Hisaab barabar... 
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

It seems the writer is collecting substance to put in her...and this is supposedly her period of growth ...instead I see the curious case of nidhi buttons...let alone dealing with Ashu but using others to her gain is plain disgusting and this is not nidhi...I rather KP jee stops experimenting with nidhi and let her remain however she is ...without any substance or layer...at least then she was a empathetic. Yet bubbly kind hearted girl..I still remember the dignified way she dealt with when Ashu had fired her ...where is that girl ...

Well said Sun...