India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

attention frnds (Page 3)

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
But barun's doing a movie or sanaya joing a show or any other negotiation that takes place is not personal! It Directly affecte the show

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sanaya_tharu23ennesssprinkleSu_Somerholic..Swapnali..SaraJLsupriya.arshiS111AmazingAmyNi1234Akanksha-S.StephyCDlove-SI-sanja_herevijji12GodhuliLogon-DKS-TargaryenCATZ..tvbufOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterrimaprincessunara

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Why I cant get any BARUN BASHING POST from last 2-3 weeks...or even more

Agree wid DKS..PUTTING UP D ISSUES related to DB negotiations is not personal.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

heidisprinkleSu_Somerholic..Swapnali..AmazingAmysanja_herevijji12Akanksha--SI-Ni1234KookiemonstertvbufTargaryenCATZ..OmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogon-DKS-ArnieBoyBarunprincessunararima

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Grow up first of all!!

u put something up thinking ah now barun is involved and now the people will be emotionally blackmailed in to keeping quiet as they will think they r hurting Barun through that!!
wrong logic! u stirred up the hornets nest!!LOL

So kindly pass the message on to CVs that Barun or Sanaya for that matter r very much appreciated. It is DB and the show tracks that r not appreciated at all!

simply accepting every wrong thing and writing 'we love u' doesn't make a loyal fan. So listen to the complaints, take the good out of it!

And basically if u r going to work in the public eye, then criticism goes hand in hand with it..therefore asking IF members to not to tell the truth is simply unprofessional and childish!
grow up CVs and related sources!! instead of pulling ur act together taking something constructive out of the criticism u r still hell bent on justifying what u r doing which IS NOT WORKING!!
they should be thankful to us for devoting this much time and effort to actually provide them with minute to minute advice! we pour our hearts n souls in to this fictional thing simply out of love! We don't get a damn thing monetary or otherwise by doing it! therefore they should be thankful for us for giving them a proper insight of what will work! cz unless the TRPs pick up they r not going to last long. And if they remains so stubborn the day will not be too far away!

DB & CVs cannot take criticism and we already know it thanks to her direct whining video..
BUT Barun and Sanaya r not immature idiots at all!! those 2 will always be much above than that!!

So in the 1st place i don't at all believe that SaRun have any problem with our criticism
2nd I doubt they even see/know about individual posts
3rd and most important they'll take something valuable out of a criticism post and try to improve based on it if it is a valid concern!

therefore basically i DON'T BELIEVE Barun lost any sleep over a fan's comment/s. the chilled out awesome guy i adore is not that stupid!!LOL

i do believe that there is an invicible line where personal life starts and screen life ends. And as long as it is the screen life factors that r debated or criticized or bashed for that matter, it is part and parcel of the job!
And i am yet to see a post that criticized either Barun or Sanaya for a strictly personal life thing in the past few months!

Edited by princessunara - 06 September 2012 at 2:22pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sanaya_tharu23gurtiliciousheidiennessKairiPsprinkleSu_SomerholicKavita1000trpbabeFuzzbucketmeshasSuniQueenAnnie18..Swapnali..yongshinsupriya.arshigursikh_simrannonasiHriju321FrigateCetroniaAmazingAmyPreets19S111sanja_herevijji12HaRul-loverJyo.Ni1234debby_11CDlove-SI-TargaryenOysterGirlabouttownOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonstertvbufGodhuliLogon-DKS--ElmoFuj-rima.shinchan.

robin999 Senior Member
robin999
robin999

Hi khush, ur rt. we can't change ppl , some time I fed up with bashing posts, now a days I just ignore try not to read. I have no complains for show and actors . Love it to core .  A big hug Hug To the makers. Only read redux and spoilers and pictures and some lovely vms. Embarrassed . Bashers always complain and they r gona wing till the show ends . So I just say to every one chill and enjoy the show.Big smile

Edited by robin999 - 06 September 2012 at 2:13pm
SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Seriously, who bashed Barun? and this forum?
Fans will kill if that ever happens lol..Yes, fans will! LOL!
if it's about his film it's not personal IPK was effecting because he is the main lead+ his interview was not doing him any favours.
Oh, maybe he read sarcastic post or something like that???
I failed to understand!

As for DB's negotiations it's not personal either, if she can announce it to the world, then we have the right to discuss it.

Edited by SaraJL - 06 September 2012 at 2:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ennesstvbufFAYKHAN29

_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
"actors r there to entertain us...but at the same time thy have personal life...if thy want screen space or thy want some leave its there wish...its cv's or writers job how to show the whole story...how to justify each n every character...but the problem arise wen fan come to know bout some facts they cant able to enjy the track..."

cant agree more...there is a fine line between bashing and constructive criticism...and here a grp of ppl seem to cross that line always...
yup actors have their own life...I actually dont find the point of bashing an actor who wants more screen spcae...whats the prob in it...its their profeession...and as far as i know every1 wants to progress in the proffessional life...u r so r8...its actually Cv's job to balance out everything...and yes acc to me they r failing to balance it big time...
and abt Barun...ohh man cut the guy some slack...every alternate day there will be a post on how he cant do romantic scenes or how he doesnt want to touch Sanaya..Sleepy...and then ppl will start bringing his personal life and what not on the name of freedom of speech D'oh...pathetic sheer pathetic...Ouch
plzzz tell him if not all but many many many ppl love him...and if possible dont get upset coz of this forum...I know he is mature and wont take it to heart but still...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hadekhushboorath--Yashi--

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robin999

Hi khush, ur rt. we can't change ppl , some time I fed up with bashing posts, now a days I just ignore try not to read. I have no complains for show and actors . Love it to core .  A big hug Hug To the makers. Only read redux and spoilers and pictures and some lovely vms. Embarrassed . Bashers always complain and they r gona wing till the show ends . So I just say to every one chill and enjoy the show.Big smile

well dear unfortunately first page of my post goes in there hand...

Shilpi77 Goldie
Shilpi77
Shilpi77

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I think I have woken up in NZ and missed something! I thought everyone was bashing DB! Not Barun! I love the guy! I would never bash him!
yes true i just am back on IF.. what has happened why this discussion????????????????????

Go to top