Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

attention frnds (Page 27)

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Have I missed something? Big smile  What bashing post of Barun are we talking about?

Must say this is the most hilarious thread I have come across in recent times... Bravo everyone.. ...Clap

Isn't it an abominable sin to speak ill of BS on this forum? What is the PH planning to do about the negative comments written about BS or any other actor written elsewhere on Newspapers, magazines, Blogs and Social networks?

Come on let's get real.. when an artist enters the industry they should be ready to receive bouquets and brickbats.. talking of personal lives, I have not seen much written about his personal life on IF... Even if it was written, what is so strange about it..?  Didn't actors realise that  they are bound to lose their privacy when they come into this profession? What are they cribbing about now...? Anyone who is after fame, name and money is bound to lose something and that something is privacy and sleep...

BTW What is the total number of membership of IF? I read somewhere that 4 million members have written positive articles about BS on IF.. that's news to me.. how long have I been away that I missed this milestone achievement on IF? LOL

Trust me, If Barun ever gets to know of this thread, he'll laugh his ass off

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

tharu23Su_Somerholic..Swapnali..yongshinPreets19debby_11vijji12EXPELLIARMUSS.StephyLadyLaLaNi1234tvbufKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogonprincessunara.shinchan.

...believe... Senior Member
...believe...
...believe...

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by loveydovey

i never asked nybody to stop disclose the truth from set...its there wish...i just requested that pls stop passing the important discussion between actor n ph...coz its there personal life...

Oh gawd!

Please! the moment the "discussion" effects the show the viewers can very well discuss about it. These negotiations literally killed the essence of IPKKND.

Most importantly I did not come across any "Barun bashing" post the last few days so what exactly is the point of this thread?! To me it just seems as if the TM is seeking attention by disclosing that she knows Barun.

well y the hell r u giving so much attention to my post...ignore it...
its just that u guys r just need someone to bash...to u guys r here...
dnt know y u guys have problm with me...but must say kids grow up...doing all this is proving nuthng...
well n for those who have problm with my english...well i have problm with it...say wat u have to say for it...wanna have more fun for it...
n for those who r saying that me god is there n all...so do u actully think that god will punish for this thing...
well kids wen u all will grow up...i guess never...or might u all grown up with physically only...
only one advice to u all...grow up...if u want to take it then only...coz i know for again 1-2 hr u guys r going to have fun with my this post...well go ahead...n ya kids guds nite

tusi ja rahe ho..??
tusi na jao pleej...
who is gonna give us the hint main spoilers now..???
this is all becoz of sons of shyam...Cry
y cant we have rajkumaris of shyam in this forum..???

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholic..Swapnali..Preets19debby_11Ni1234S.Stephyvijji12GodhuliLogonMephistoKookiemonstertvbufOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by CDlove

and Khushboo, if I Fedex you a scissor, can you cut his hair for me?

i prefer cutting urs...

ahh a girl is considered hot to have long hair..i'll let Hiru have her gorgeous hair!! she looks stunning as it is!!Embarrassed
aww thanks bey... I rabba ve with my hair... Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Risha-vijji12Ni1234debby_11-SI-MephistoKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Originally posted by pmgsk

i'll sent whatever else equipment needed to cut his hair too!! wanna have the hottie in full force!!Embarrassed
pls reuse the same scissors to cut Di's and Dadi's footage LOL

i really hope she does LOL
it will help the show atleast

princessVVSu_SomerholicFuzzbucketBreeeezyCetroniaNi1234debby_11vijji12MephistoKookiemonstertvbufprincessunara.shinchan.

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Have I missed something? Big smile  What bashing post of Barun are we talking about?

Must say this is the most hilarious thread I have come across in recent times... Bravo everyone.. ...Clap

Isn't it an abominable sin to speak ill of BS on this forum? What is the PH planning to do about the negative comments written about BS or any other actor written elsewhere on Newspapers, magazines, Blogs and Social networks?

Come on let's get real.. when an artist enters the industry they should be ready to receive bouquets and brickbats.. talking of personal lives, I have not seen much written about his personal life on IF... Even if it was written, what is so strange about it..?  Didn't actors realise that  they are bound to lose their privacy when they come into this profession? What are they cribbing about now...? Anyone who is after fame, name and money is bound to lose something and that something is privacy and sleep...

BTW What is the total number of membership of IF? I read somewhere that 4 million members have written positive articles about BS on IF.. that's news to me.. how long have I been away that I missed this milestone achievement on IF? LOL

Bhat Bashing where bashing this is a AT post have fun guys...LOL

Who will dare to bash this handshame hawtwa
? Pleej tells, tells... all those girls who wrote ill of him khoon bhari pingers  ...  no inshults pleej LOL

Atj_711trpbabeSu_SomerholicCetroniaBreeeezyNi1234vijji12debby_11KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-princessunara.shinchan.

laksanu Senior Member
laksanu
laksanu

bashing barun really on this forum..what are you talking about...we all are crazy about him..i think you mean Daljeet rite...

dont create unnecessary tension in the forum by dragging barun in this...Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..SaraJLvijji12debby_11Mephisto-DKS-princessunara

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by ArhiSuryaRanya

Screw the bashers...they are the sons of Shyam...
We love you and your spoilers!

You had me at Sons of Shyam! Smile

hahahhahahahahh 
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

i'll sent whatever else equipment needed to cut his hair too!! wanna have the hottie in full force!!Embarrassed
pls reuse the same scissors to cut Di's and Dadi's footage LOL
Omg this is the best...
1 scissor and 3 victims...

ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AliaBhatt-Risha-vijji12debby_11CDlove-SI-Ni1234OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara.shinchan.

Go to top