attention frnds (Page 20)

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

Hey Khushboo,
How are you?

After reading your previous post regarding Barun being upset and all - I sent Karan a message on FB and told him about that post and also asked him to tell Barun that if 4 people say something negative about him, then 4 million people say something positive about him.

Also, you said that you found out he was upset (although I don't think he is that type of a guy who will be upset over such a thing) - why didn't you tell him how much we all adore and admire him and he is NO. 1 on IF. You said you speak to him regularly - then why didn't you inform him about all this?

In this forum, many people discuss various things but when an outsider comes to the forum and begins bashing any actor - every member of this forum defends the actors (disregarding Daljeet). Khushboo you know all this - so you should let the actors know how much we all appreciate and love them (again disregarding Daljeet).

Next time if such a thing arises again - I think you should clear it.

PS: Khushboo - you are saying that we are writing personal things about actors. Well, if you remember you wrote something personal about the PH and an actor - I PMed you and asked you to remove that statement from your post because the forum was hyper. It was nice of you that you removed that statement. Also, now - the post that you made about Barun being upset is also personal, instead of writing it here you should show him how much we appreciate him.

Ok really seriously, I love the maturity with which you have handled it and I feel bad about poking fun. Good post

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ennessSu_SomerholicSaraJL..Swapnali..AR-ARHI_nailaCetroniavijji12debby_11-SI--Dreamer-Ni1234OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterGodhuliLogon-DKS-princessunara

coronapsyche IF-Rockerz
coronapsyche
coronapsyche

Barun is being bashed???? Where?? In IF?? When??? Shocked
Did I just woke up from a coma or I missed some posts in IF??Shocked

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..SaraJLRickyBahl-SI-debby_11-DKS-GodhuliLogonprincessunara.shinchan.

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by vijji12

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Mummy I want one such post daily...LOL

DKS u bahser
reportedLOL

IPKKND ROXX
DB  NEGOTIATES
DB Rocx...
She is the best...

I want her to continue with her blackmailing and rona dhana with Hide and seek romanceLOL
now m gonna create DB appreciation post...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholicdebby_11-SI-vijji12Kookiemonster-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

LOL
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by Risha.J

Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by princessunara

Grow up first of all!!

u put something up thinking ah now barun is involved and now the people will be emotionally blackmailed in to keeping quiet as they will think they r hurting Barun through that!!
wrong logic! u stirred up the hornets nest!!LOL

So kindly pass the message on to CVs that Barun or Sanaya for that matter r very much appreciated. It is DB and the show tracks that r not appreciated at all!

simply accepting every wrong thing and writing 'we love u' doesn't make a loyal fan. So listen to the complaints, take the good out of it!

And basically if u r going to work in the public eye, then criticism goes hand in hand with it..therefore asking IF members to not to tell the truth is simply unprofessional and childish!
grow up CVs and related sources!! instead of pulling ur act together taking something constructive out of the criticism u r still hell bent on justifying what u r doing which IS NOT WORKING!!
they should be thankful to us for devoting this much time and effort to actually provide them with minute to minute advice! we pour our hearts n souls in to this fictional thing simply out of love! We don't get a damn thing monetary or otherwise by doing it! therefore they should be thankful for us for giving them a proper insight of what will work! cz unless the TRPs pick up they r not going to last long. And if they remains so stubborn the day will not be too far away!

DB & CVs cannot take criticism and we already know it thanks to her direct whining video..
BUT Barun and Sanaya r not immature idiots at all!! those 2 will always be much above than that!!

So in the 1st place i don't at all believe that SaRun have any problem with our criticism
2nd I doubt they even see/know about individual posts
3rd and most important they'll take something valuable out of a criticism post and try to improve based on it if it is a valid concern!

therefore basically i DON'T BELIEVE Barun lost any sleep over a fan's comment/s. the chilled out awesome guy i adore is not that stupid!!LOL

i do believe that there is an invicible line where personal life starts and screen life ends. And as long as it is the screen life factors that r debated or criticized or bashed for that matter, it is part and parcel of the job!
And i am yet to see a post that criticized either Barun or Sanaya for a strictly personal life thing in the past few months!

y u r adding line just to justify ur point...
if u wanna have fun then its ok...coz i can understand with which grp u r...

GRP as in TRP wala GRP? You know na Production-walla??? BHAAAT does GRP means? does it have hidden meaning?

Yes Yaara, it has a hidden meaning.
But I will only tell you if I get 1000 likes on FB , twitter and every where.

LOL

i will sure like u in fb..n will send u msgs!Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicRickyBahlvijji12debby_11-SI-KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Grow up first of all!!

u put something up thinking ah now barun is involved and now the people will be emotionally blackmailed in to keeping quiet as they will think they r hurting Barun through that!!

So kindly pass the message on to CVs that Barun or Sanaya for that matter r very much appreciated. It is DB and the show tracks that r not appreciated at all!

simply accepting every wrong thing and writing 'we love u' doesn't make a loyal fan. So listen to the complaints, take the good out of it!

And basically if u r going to work in the public eye, then criticism goes hand in hand with it..therefore asking IF members to not to tell the truth is simply unprofessional and childish!
grow up CVs and related sources!! instead of pulling ur act together taking something constructive out of the criticism u r still hell bent on justifying what u r doing which IS NOT WORKING!!
they should be thankful to us for devoting this much time and effort to actually provide them with minute to minute advice! we pour our hearts n souls in to this fictional thing simply out of love! We don't get a damn thing monetary or otherwise by doing it! therefore they should be thankful for us for giving them a proper insight of what will work! cz unless the TRPs pick up they r not going to last long. And if they remains so stubborn the day will not be too far away!

DB & CVs cannot take criticism and we already know it thanks to her direct whining video..
BUT Barun and Sanaya r not immature idiots at all!! those 2 will always be much above than that!!

So in the 1st place i don't at all believe that SaRun have any problem with our criticism
3rd and most important they'll take something valuable out of a criticism post and try to improve based on it if it is a valid concern!

therefore basically i DON'T BELIEVE Barun lost any sleep over a fan's comment/s. the chilled out awesome guy i adore is not that stupid!!LOL

i do believe that there is an invicible line where personal life starts and screen life ends. And as long as it is the screen life factors that r debated or criticized or bashed for that matter, it is part and parcel of the job!
And i am yet to see a post that criticized either Barun or Sanaya for a strictly personal life thing in the past few months!

omg i wrote a total of 1900+ character reply! and u only saw those 8 words!! tusk tusk.D'oh..no wonder CVs r practicing 'rule by omission of the elephant in the middle of the room'

hehe btw it is a figure of speech just google it if u don't believe me
see here is proof
http://i.minus.com/j4gcfYUHskFtj.jpg

and nah..i don't ONLY want to have fun...cz these days i want to cry when i watch IPKKND!!CryEmbarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sanaya_tharu23Su_Somerholic..Swapnali..RickyBahlNi1234S.Stephyvijji12CDlove-SI-debby_11OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster-DKS-

coronapsyche IF-Rockerz
coronapsyche
coronapsyche

Barun was bashed???? Where?? In IF?? When??? Shocked

I thought Anjali was criticized for over cryingShocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KairiPSaraJL-SI--DKS-princessunara

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by Risha.J

Grow up first of all!!

GRP as in TRP wala GRP? You know na Production-walla??? BHAAAT does GRP means? does it have hidden meaning?

Yes Yaara, it has a hidden meaning.
But I will only tell you if I get 1000 likes on FB , twitter and every where.
ROFLROFL
I talked to the LEAD yesterday...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-Ni1234KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Originally posted by coronapsyche

Barun is being bashed???? Where?? In IF?? When??? Shocked

pm TM for thread links