Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

attention frnds (Page 17)

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by _WASIM_

I think now khushboo is talking with our female lead...aa..aaha...not with SANAYA..

Wasim , You Basher.
Wait I will report you to the mods.
LOL

kookie u get a life..wait i m banning you..
REPORTED

REPORTED

REPORTED

REPORTED

REPORTED

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

debby_11-SI-Ni1234vijji12OmNaMaSteOm-DKS-Kookiemonster.shinchan.

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by princessunara

Grow up first of all!!

u put something up thinking ah now barun is involved and now the people will be emotionally blackmailed in to keeping quiet as they will think they r hurting Barun through that!!
wrong logic! u stirred up the hornets nest!!LOL

So kindly pass the message on to CVs that Barun or Sanaya for that matter r very much appreciated. It is DB and the show tracks that r not appreciated at all!

simply accepting every wrong thing and writing 'we love u' doesn't make a loyal fan. So listen to the complaints, take the good out of it!

And basically if u r going to work in the public eye, then criticism goes hand in hand with it..therefore asking IF members to not to tell the truth is simply unprofessional and childish!
grow up CVs and related sources!! instead of pulling ur act together taking something constructive out of the criticism u r still hell bent on justifying what u r doing which IS NOT WORKING!!
they should be thankful to us for devoting this much time and effort to actually provide them with minute to minute advice! we pour our hearts n souls in to this fictional thing simply out of love! We don't get a damn thing monetary or otherwise by doing it! therefore they should be thankful for us for giving them a proper insight of what will work! cz unless the TRPs pick up they r not going to last long. And if they remains so stubborn the day will not be too far away!

DB & CVs cannot take criticism and we already know it thanks to her direct whining video..
BUT Barun and Sanaya r not immature idiots at all!! those 2 will always be much above than that!!

So in the 1st place i don't at all believe that SaRun have any problem with our criticism
2nd I doubt they even see/know about individual posts
3rd and most important they'll take something valuable out of a criticism post and try to improve based on it if it is a valid concern!

therefore basically i DON'T BELIEVE Barun lost any sleep over a fan's comment/s. the chilled out awesome guy i adore is not that stupid!!LOL

i do believe that there is an invicible line where personal life starts and screen life ends. And as long as it is the screen life factors that r debated or criticized or bashed for that matter, it is part and parcel of the job!
And i am yet to see a post that criticized either Barun or Sanaya for a strictly personal life thing in the past few months!

y u r adding line just to justify ur point...
if u wanna have fun then its ok...coz i can understand with which grp u r...

GRP as in TRP wala GRP? You know na Production-walla??? BHAAAT does GRP means? does it have hidden meaning?

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

tharu23Su_Somerholic..Swapnali..sammymasRickyBahlPreets19debby_11vijji12Ni1234S.StephyCDlove-SI-FAYKHAN29KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogon-DKS-princessunara.shinchan.

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

]
Originally posted by Risha.J

Originally posted by luvuARSHI

wait what...what did I miss

THIS:

I totally googled it. 

Clap

tharu23-Risha-vijji12-SI-debby_11-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by ArhiSuryaRanya

Screw the bashers...they are the sons of Shyam...
We love you and your spoilers!

u mean they r all born out of immaculate conception right just like the poor size zero baby who is with god?

btw this forum mostly has girls, so now there is a gender confusion too!!Shocked aww so much confusion is really confusing me!!Silly
LOl, Sunara ...Aaap bhi na ...
Cant you see we all have twitching faces and we all wear faux Salman Khan bracelets.
We also have Daiyo ho running in the background.
No confusion , only great combination.
We are SHYAMLI production.

Blushing
hehe i am running to the mirror to check!! ROFL

Su_Somerholicdebby_11-SI-vijji12-DKS-KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm.shinchan.

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Originally posted by khushboorath

Grow up first of all!!

u put something up thinking ah now barun is involved and now the people will be emotionally blackmailed in to keeping quiet as they will think they r hurting Barun through that!!
wrong logic! u stirred up the hornets nest!!LOL

So kindly pass the message on to CVs that Barun or Sanaya for that matter r very much appreciated. It is DB and the show tracks that r not appreciated at all!

simply accepting every wrong thing and writing 'we love u' doesn't make a loyal fan. So listen to the complaints, take the good out of it!

And basically if u r going to work in the public eye, then criticism goes hand in hand with it..therefore asking IF members to not to tell the truth is simply unprofessional and childish!
grow up CVs and related sources!! instead of pulling ur act together taking something constructive out of the criticism u r still hell bent on justifying what u r doing which IS NOT WORKING!!
they should be thankful to us for devoting this much time and effort to actually provide them with minute to minute advice! we pour our hearts n souls in to this fictional thing simply out of love! We don't get a damn thing monetary or otherwise by doing it! therefore they should be thankful for us for giving them a proper insight of what will work! cz unless the TRPs pick up they r not going to last long. And if they remains so stubborn the day will not be too far away!

DB & CVs cannot take criticism and we already know it thanks to her direct whining video..
BUT Barun and Sanaya r not immature idiots at all!! those 2 will always be much above than that!!

So in the 1st place i don't at all believe that SaRun have any problem with our criticism
2nd I doubt they even see/know about individual posts
3rd and most important they'll take something valuable out of a criticism post and try to improve based on it if it is a valid concern!

therefore basically i DON'T BELIEVE Barun lost any sleep over a fan's comment/s. the chilled out awesome guy i adore is not that stupid!!LOL

i do believe that there is an invicible line where personal life starts and screen life ends. And as long as it is the screen life factors that r debated or criticized or bashed for that matter, it is part and parcel of the job!
And i am yet to see a post that criticized either Barun or Sanaya for a strictly personal life thing in the past few months!

y u r adding line just to justify ur point...
if u wanna have fun then its ok...coz i can understand with which grp u r...

yes she is in IPK fans group not DKS...
Samjhe yaa samjhaoon...LOL

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sanaya_Su_Somerholicheidiennesssammymas..Swapnali..yongshin-Risha-RickyBahlPreets19Ni1234S.StephyCDlove-SI-debby_11vijji12GodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterprincessunara.shinchan.

..Swapnali.. Goldie
..Swapnali..
..Swapnali..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

Originally posted by ILoveHussain

khushboo i don't bash barun but i bash snakewa only...

May GOD bless the Bashers and let them play with shyam's RIP rajkumari!

But character bashing is NOT allowed.. snakewa is a character too! Kya snakewa insaan nahi hota?

If abhaas does'nt have a problem with it thn y shuld i have!LOL

Kyunki Snakewa bhi kabhi Insaan tha!

Dear.. it's neither Aabhas nor Barun who has problem! It's just the illusion on IF!!

Su_Somerholicdebby_11-SI-KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-princessunara.shinchan.

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tiya229

dear u know if dadiji chks IF?

M thnkin she myte n get hurted dat people dnt lyk her hand

if she is hurted, cn u tell her dat they r the BASHERS frm da "Dadi aur Hand Hum" shw...

plzz yaara, m knw its there prsnl lyf, bt if dadis feelingzzz r hurted lyk bhaiyya's .. m dying. plzzz

thnx 4 da supprt

@red:does dadi knows english? ok she was in ashram i wonder who was her english tutor?Confused

Shyam ne dadi ko sab kuch sikhaya, didn't you hear? Woh unhe ashram milne aaya tha. Sab kuch sach sach bta dia

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-Kookiemonster-DKS-

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Mummy I want one such post daily...LOL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholicenness-Risha-..Swapnali..sammymasnonasiCetroniaPreets19debby_11Ni1234-SI-vijji12GodhuliLogonKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmBearNaNaprincessunara

Go to top