Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: madmaxine

I don't know, but I want to thank the person who came up with Sons of Shyam. From the bottom of my heart, I say thanks. ðŸ˜Š

Dittoo..atleast we get a name other thn BASHERS
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

anything goes...
If show fails then bite if not to negotiate for a new show😆

Bacche bhi na...mummy pe h jayege😆
vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: glitterdrop95

🤣

🤣  🤣
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: princessunara

Grow up first of all!!

u put something up thinking ah now barun is involved and now the people will be emotionally blackmailed in to keeping quiet as they will think they r hurting Barun through that!!
wrong logic! u stirred up the hornets nest!!😆

So kindly pass the message on to CVs that Barun or Sanaya for that matter r very much appreciated. It is DB and the show tracks that r not appreciated at all!

simply accepting every wrong thing and writing 'we love u' doesn't make a loyal fan. So listen to the complaints, take the good out of it!

And basically if u r going to work in the public eye, then criticism goes hand in hand with it..therefore asking IF members to not to tell the truth is simply unprofessional and childish!
grow up CVs and related sources!! instead of pulling ur act together taking something constructive out of the criticism u r still hell bent on justifying what u r doing which IS NOT WORKING!!
they should be thankful to us for devoting this much time and effort to actually provide them with minute to minute advice! we pour our hearts n souls in to this fictional thing simply out of love! We don't get a damn thing monetary or otherwise by doing it! therefore they should be thankful for us for giving them a proper insight of what will work! cz unless the TRPs pick up they r not going to last long. And if they remains so stubborn the day will not be too far away!

DB & CVs cannot take criticism and we already know it thanks to her direct whining video..
BUT Barun and Sanaya r not immature idiots at all!! those 2 will always be much above than that!!

So in the 1st place i don't at all believe that SaRun have any problem with our criticism
2nd I doubt they even see/know about individual posts
3rd and most important they'll take something valuable out of a criticism post and try to improve based on it if it is a valid concern!

therefore basically i DON'T BELIEVE Barun lost any sleep over a fan's comment/s. the chilled out awesome guy i adore is not that stupid!!😆

i do believe that there is an invicible line where personal life starts and screen life ends. And as long as it is the screen life factors that r debated or criticized or bashed for that matter, it is part and parcel of the job!
And i am yet to see a post that criticized either Barun or Sanaya for a strictly personal life thing in the past few months!

y u r adding line just to justify ur point...
if u wanna have fun then its ok...coz i can understand with which grp u r...

S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sarunfan4ever

Exactly forum is there to discuss about our views. We are least interested about their personal life. So its better dont bring their personal feelings out. Its as simple as that. We dont want to know what they are thinking about us. We are only concerned about what we see them on screen

True ... Agree with u 100%
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aditi_arshi

😆😆😆

Socklet thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiya229

dear u know if dadiji chks IF?

M thnkin she myte n get hurted dat people dnt lyk her hand

if she is hurted, cn u tell her dat they r the BASHERS frm da "Dadi aur Hand Hum" shw...

plzz yaara, m knw its there prsnl lyf, bt if dadis feelingzzz r hurted lyk bhaiyya's .. m dying. plzzz

thnx 4 da supprt

@red:does dadi knows english? ok she was in ashram i wonder who was her english tutor?😕

vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi_arshi

see  new name
new show
new lead
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kookie2020

Wasim , You Basher.
Wait I will report you to the mods.
LOL

kookie u get a life..wait i m banning you..
REPORTED

REPORTED

REPORTED

REPORTED

REPORTED
-Risha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushboorath

y u r adding line just to justify ur point...
if u wanna have fun then its ok...coz i can understand with which grp u r...

GRP as in TRP wala GRP? You know na Production-walla??? BHAAAT does GRP means? does it have hidden meaning?