Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Yes there are hardly any bashing posts on barun...but some on ASR..

Khushi had quite a few yesterday...

DB negotiation cannot be termed personal...it is sheer stupidity if one says so...

I hardly find some on ASR tooo..as every1 is so busy in PUJALI...Ppl have sympathy for Khushi...

DKS...DB negotiations are ruining d show..whts more to add now???
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Khushboo,

I tried to explain you in your other post...no one is bashing Barun, Sanaya or anyone else. Ppl are outraged because everyone feels cheated. You are a person who has interaction with the PH right...? Are you telling me that the PH are rejecting us loyal viewers? It's not only an outrage in IForums...there is an outcry about the not happening Remarraige...this distasteful and regressive Didi Ki Saut track and above all the shifting of screen time of the new leads.

Again, if the ph were not going to show a Remarraige, they shouldn't have lured us into it.

Now, coming to Ms Bhanot...she was the one who opened the doors of criticism herself right when she disclosed about her negotiation in the interview.

Anything relating to a show and the actors are never personal when it comes to media. That is the choice an actor makes when he or she chooses this proffesssion.

Thanks again for your efforts.
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Khushbooji we want Arnavji and Khushiji and show back in form ...baaki Anjaliji , Shyamji , Dadiji honestly we have lost interest in them to the point of disgust... thanks to such awesome creativity we used to love Anjaliji now we can't stand her for a minute...u puhleez convey this...aur haan aap hamari Barun aur Sanaya ko controversies se door rakhiye ...we doubt they are that much bothered about what fans on IF think to get upset !!
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly forum is there to discuss about our views. We are least interested about their personal life. So its better dont bring their personal feelings out. Its as simple as that. We dont want to know what they are thinking about us. We are only concerned about what we see them on screen
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: princessunara

Grow up first of all!!

u put something up thinking ah now barun is involved and now the people will be emotionally blackmailed in to keeping quiet as they will think they r hurting Barun through that!!
wrong logic! u stirred up the hornets nest!!😆

So kindly pass the message on to CVs that Barun or Sanaya for that matter r very much appreciated. It is DB and the show tracks that r not appreciated at all!

simply accepting every wrong thing and writing 'we love u' doesn't make a loyal fan. So listen to the complaints, take the good out of it!

And basically if u r going to work in the public eye, then criticism goes hand in hand with it..therefore asking IF members to not to tell the truth is simply unprofessional and childish!
grow up CVs and related sources!! instead of pulling ur act together taking something constructive out of the criticism u r still hell bent on justifying what u r doing which IS NOT WORKING!!
they should be thankful to us for devoting this much time and effort to actually provide them with minute to minute advice! we pour our hearts n souls in to this fictional thing simply out of love! We don't get a damn thing monetary or otherwise by doing it! therefore they should be thankful for us for giving them a proper insight of what will work! cz unless the TRPs pick up they r not going to last long. And if they remains so stubborn the day will not be too far away!

DB & CVs cannot take criticism and we already know it thanks to her direct whining video..
BUT Barun and Sanaya r not immature idiots at all!! those 2 will always be much above than that!!

So in the 1st place i don't at all believe that SaRun have any problem with our criticism
2nd I doubt they even see/know about individual posts
3rd and most important they'll take something valuable out of a criticism post and try to improve based on it if it is a valid concern!

therefore basically i DON'T BELIEVE Barun lost any sleep over a fan's comment/s. the chilled out awesome guy i adore is not that stupid!!😆

i do believe that there is an invicible line where personal life starts and screen life ends. And as long as it is the screen life factors that r debated or criticized or bashed for that matter, it is part and parcel of the job!
And i am yet to see a post that criticized either Barun or Sanaya for a strictly personal life thing in the past few months!

well said 👏👏👏
at bold red- Exactly!
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Yes there are hardly any bashing posts on barun...but some on ASR..

Khushi had quite a few yesterday...

DB negotiation cannot be termed personal...it is sheer stupidity if one says so...

Whatever affects this show in any way is not personal.
DB's negotiation has effected this show more than anything.
bhangan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
TFS yaara

Dose da message u hve posted have hidden meanings dear?? Pls dont conphuse me 😕

M not undastand y da ppls awl the tyme bashes Barun

Dey need to gt a LYFE 😡

Thnks 4 da support

IPK rox ❤️

SaRun rox ❤️
madmaxine thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArhiSuryaRanya

Screw the bashers...they are the sons of Shyam...

We love you and your spoilers!

You had me at Sons of Shyam! 😊
Originally posted by: ArhiSuryaRanya

they are the sons of Shyam...

🤣🤣🤣
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aditi_arshi

I hardly find some on ASR tooo..as every1 is so busy in PUJALI...Ppl have sympathy for Khushi...

DKS...DB negotiations are ruining d show..whts more to add now???

Every other post has only DB and DB...

We are giving free publicity