Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Now who bashed Barun?
Bechara jolly type hai. Why would people bash him?For what?
I wonder how he changes into Arnav so easily when he himself is exactly opposite of Arnav.
Don't bash him guys.
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Erika1

I think you should quit whiles you are ahead, you are contradicting yourself from your other post, just stick to the spoilers, they are appreciated by most members of IF, hire a PR instead, thanks. 

thxs for ur suggestion...
but i have full rite to do watever i want to...so better dont suggest...nyways thanks
Edited by khushboorath - 11 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Look like khushoo had 4 hrs meeting with barun.I am not beliving you khushboo.stop all this..barun is busy person...i dont think he is visiting IF.stop this khushboo..dont make us FOOL...remember GOD IS THERE
hade thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Khush for this post.  Really appreciate your hints and information. 
Every actor has their personal life and they have the right to make their choices. 

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _WASIM_

Look like khushoo had 4 hrs meeting with barun.I am not beliving you khushboo.stop all this..barun is busy person...i dont think he is visiting IF.stop this khushboo..dont make us FOOL...remember GOD IS THERE

Guys give her a break! Seriously, she is just telling us what she knows and now its upto u to believe or not. Stop taunting and bashing her.
DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Instead of being THANKFUL you all are BASHING HER? W*F? This forum just needs someone to bash...its CRAZY
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
But barun's doing a movie or sanaya joing a show or any other negotiation that takes place is not personal! It Directly affecte the show
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Why I cant get any BARUN BASHING POST from last 2-3 weeks...or even more

Agree wid DKS..PUTTING UP D ISSUES related to DB negotiations is not personal.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Grow up first of all!!

u put something up thinking ah now barun is involved and now the people will be emotionally blackmailed in to keeping quiet as they will think they r hurting Barun through that!!
wrong logic! u stirred up the hornets nest!!😆

So kindly pass the message on to CVs that Barun or Sanaya for that matter r very much appreciated. It is DB and the show tracks that r not appreciated at all!

simply accepting every wrong thing and writing 'we love u' doesn't make a loyal fan. So listen to the complaints, take the good out of it!

And basically if u r going to work in the public eye, then criticism goes hand in hand with it..therefore asking IF members to not to tell the truth is simply unprofessional and childish!
grow up CVs and related sources!! instead of pulling ur act together taking something constructive out of the criticism u r still hell bent on justifying what u r doing which IS NOT WORKING!!
they should be thankful to us for devoting this much time and effort to actually provide them with minute to minute advice! we pour our hearts n souls in to this fictional thing simply out of love! We don't get a damn thing monetary or otherwise by doing it! therefore they should be thankful for us for giving them a proper insight of what will work! cz unless the TRPs pick up they r not going to last long. And if they remains so stubborn the day will not be too far away!

DB & CVs cannot take criticism and we already know it thanks to her direct whining video..
BUT Barun and Sanaya r not immature idiots at all!! those 2 will always be much above than that!!

So in the 1st place i don't at all believe that SaRun have any problem with our criticism
2nd I doubt they even see/know about individual posts
3rd and most important they'll take something valuable out of a criticism post and try to improve based on it if it is a valid concern!

therefore basically i DON'T BELIEVE Barun lost any sleep over a fan's comment/s. the chilled out awesome guy i adore is not that stupid!!😆

i do believe that there is an invicible line where personal life starts and screen life ends. And as long as it is the screen life factors that r debated or criticized or bashed for that matter, it is part and parcel of the job!
And i am yet to see a post that criticized either Barun or Sanaya for a strictly personal life thing in the past few months!

Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
robin999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi khush, ur rt. we can't change ppl , some time I fed up with bashing posts, now a days I just ignore try not to read. I have no complains for show and actors . Love it to core .  A big hug ðŸ¤— To the makers. Only read redux and spoilers and pictures and some lovely vms. ðŸ˜³ . Bashers always complain and they r gona wing till the show ends . So I just say to every one chill and enjoy the show.😃
Edited by robin999 - 11 years ago