India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

attention frnds

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
well i spoke bout barun got upset doesn't mean that barun is upset for whole day or go or hunger strike...or ask IF fans to apologize to him...neither i ask anybody to start a post call sorry...baun is much more mature then u guys r thinking...he is not a kind of person who keep somethng for a longer time in his mind...

i just tell u that kindly speak bout story...criticizing a scene or a track is normal as we all have rite to do that

but wen u guys go in deep n continuously making post for an actor personal life is making the situation worst...

i never asked nybody to stop disclose the truth from set...its there wish...i just requested that pls stop passing the important discussion between actor n ph...coz its there personal life...

actors r there to entertain us...but at the same time thy have personal life...if thy want screen space or thy want some leave its there wish...its cv's or writers job how to show the whole story...how to justify each n every character...but the problem arise wen fan come to know bout some facts they cant able to enjy the track...

there r few ppl who started there usual habit of bashing me by saying that y shud only i can disclose thing from set or khushboo ur post is just making barun's image bad...common frnds do u actually thing that i asked for that...i guess u guys just want a fight for which m not interested...
ya if u want to have decent talk u all r welcome...discussion forum is for that...not for ur personal life

rest in ur wish wat u understand or not...coz i cant make ppl understand more then this...

n ya one more thing...i never said in any of my post that barun comes to india forum daily...but ya onces in a blue moon he come...how busy he is everybody knows that...

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbi121Rain_dropsmile86Pink77Suzich123rubaabhirami2012jerriblankarn4vkhushililbirdiejigerkatukdacutiepie123deeptha93gnainaoutland_123Kavita1000sahadajpatel1289anihabhirobin999Fazzi.Farz.rajalekshmiWhite.Pearllarimel22AR_ArShihadejaysh0613Silpa_25KamalikaGJuicee_Sushienoreen_Afrin_looser01innocentgreenkushikumarimtina0207sprinkle2Kiekeboesrija.singh04Banaya1flowergardenDynamix215kushipuglysaruu.Ishrafan11eyesonmedakshaavi.anishaa.DeePikushilparoxxTinkerbell5madmaxinetrina2010.Euphoria.-Garima-amaypranaysmanDivya429sana11fahad1979afsuuDeval__02..FallAndFly..MysticaldivineNewbiesoapfan-Tulips-BearNaNamuffins2waffles--Nishita--eveline-Maha-mahamluvsbsadits7.Sad.But.True.MrDarcyfan.nirvana..x-bumblebee-x...Suhana..xAaliya-Anku-.shinchan.

DeePiku IF-Dazzler
DeePiku
DeePiku

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Screw the bashers...they are the sons of Shyam...
We love you and your spoilers!

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_dropsankadevi1ra123rajalekshmiWhite.Pearllarimel22priyankaasprinkle2ArnavKhushijodiAmazingAmy-Aimz-eyesonmeCheshireBilliMsDroolKanthannonasiafsuuTiyalibhanganmadmaxineDeval__02HaRul-loverTargaryen-Tulips-BearNaNawestindianRabba-Ve-Delena.shinchan.

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
I think I have woken up in NZ and missed something! I thought everyone was bashing DB! Not Barun! I love the guy! I would never bash him!

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

rajalekshmilaksanuKairiPKavita1000starry66flowergardennomad.nessinnocentgreenkushikumarishilparoxxeyesonmeArnavKhushijodisanjanaarshisana_sugarbunsupriya.arshi-SI-HaRul-lovertvbufrimaFazila~princessunara

sman IF-Rockerz
sman
sman

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Wupieee first one to reply:-)

some of our forum members try to find fault even in perfect scenes..even I get irritated most of the time now a days.. :-(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShiFalciparumsweetmadhuriHaRul-loverafsuu

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Anything related to the show, how can it be termed personal dear...

You need to introspect first...

Barun Movie affected the show so it is not personal...

Sanaya in a reality show may affect the show so not personal

DB quitting may affect show so not personal

DB negotiation lead to a new storyline altogether so not personal...

Things get personal if one is discussing things having no impact on the show but all these factors affect the show directly

Edited by Didikisaut - 06 September 2012 at 2:07pm

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

rachana11Pink77luv_sanaya_ra123ruffledfeatherstinutinuAppleApricotkadi9sprinkleSu_SomerholicheidiennessKairiPrajalekshmiHotHoneylarimel22..Swapnali..innocentgreenmeghavnFuzzbucketsaucechipsSaraJLsprinkle2clairvoyanceSunisammymasmalose..sur..-Aimz-.anishaa.nonasiCetroniaSiri22Sanaya.BarunS111AmazingAmyBreeeezysana_sugarbunsupriya.arshi.Euphoria.iria_luvsLindordebby_11vijji12sanja_hereAkanksha-Ni1234Punkin22S.StephyHaRul-loverCDlove-SI-Sultan_Of_SwingTargaryenFAYKHAN29SamiyaIPKKNDCATZ..Oystertvbuf-ElmoFuj-.x-bumblebee-x.KookiemonsterMysticaldivineGodhuliLogonLIKEDMGnaddiya26OmNaMaSteOmprincessunaraArnieBoyBarunxAaliyarima.shinchan.

sman IF-Rockerz
sman
sman

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I think I have woken up in NZ and missed something! I thought everyone was bashing DB! Not Barun! I love the guy! I would never bash him!
I think she is talking about those stupid posts which people made saying Barun isn't holding Sanaya few days back..if that is what screen demands, he would do as director says na..our forum members think they r better directors than Arshad Khan..I loved his direction in hospital scene in front of god..amazing direction and camera angle..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khushboorathkushikumariDeval__02ArnieBoyBarun

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Coming to my query on your post...

How can you question some one if he/she is passing the correct information...they are much better than the PH who cannot acknowledge it and are hell bent on using Barun and Sanaya for mere promotion sake..

If the PH is not brave enough to have confidence that they can sell Daljeet as a lead then why blame the whole world for it

Edited by Didikisaut - 06 September 2012 at 2:12pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

rachana11Pink77luv_sanaya_ruffledfeatherstharu23AppleApricotheidiennessKavita1000Su_SomerholicsprinkleSaraJLFuzzbucketsaucechipsmaloseSunisammymas..Swapnali..-Aimz-..sur..sana_sugarbunRickyBahlCetroniaSiri22AmazingAmyPreets19BreeeezyS111vijji12sanja_hereNi1234CDloveAkanksha-S.Stephy-SI-.Euphoria.debby_11LIKEDMGnaddiya26OysterOmNaMaSteOmSultan_Of_SwingTargaryenFAYKHAN29CATZ..VintageWineKookiemonsterGodhuliLogonxAaliyarimaprincessunara.shinchan.

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I think you should quit whiles you are ahead, you are contradicting yourself from your other post, just stick to the spoilers, they are appreciated by most members of IF, hire a PR instead, thanks. 

Edited by Erika1 - 06 September 2012 at 2:00pm

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

rachana11Pink77luv_sanaya_arn4vkhushitinutinuruffledfeathersdesiserialfantharu23AppleApricotchupachuplaksanuheidiennesssprinkleKavita1000Su_Somerholic.Kryptonite.-Risha-FuzzbucketsaucechipsSuni..Swapnali....sur..-Aimz-DeePikunonasiSiri22AmazingAmyCetroniaRickyBahlS111vijji12McNinjasanja_hereNi1234S.StephyAkanksha-CDlove-SI-debby_11EtherealSanz..LIKEDMGnaddiya26Sultan_Of_SwingTargaryenFAYKHAN29InfofanIlahi_mera_JiyaCATZ..KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-GodhuliLogonprincessunararima.shinchan.

Go to top