Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
everyone talking abt him - his impotency, sexuality, likes and dislikes

noboody is thinking abt tht poor chosen girl for this rhino who will crush her everynight after drinking, just remember the lust of millions of people to see salman married will result in sacrifice of that girl.

she can be saved from being smashed, bruises, cuts, abused, almost killed and OF COURSE THE HOSPITAL AND CLINIC BILLS !!!πŸ˜†

here is the TOAST to that any girl in the world who has got ridden from one more ghatak sabse khatarnak FATAL domestic violence.πŸ˜›

someone mentioned Aish, its perfectly he's still waiting for that amma to get divorced with her lazy bum and marry him. well Aish is defintely stupid in some cases, but i don't think she would be tht stupid to cost her life again πŸ˜›
Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bambogli

A girl's life saved.    *phew*

bhai ke life save 
shadi barbadi se πŸ‘
Chalo Bali ki bakri bach gayi.. Good decision Salman. Continue sitting in the loo and interacting with ppl.
jise  ek baar " iski lee uski lee" ki  habbit ho jaaye    fir uska dil shaadi mai nhi lagta 😳
That's because gay marriage isnt accepted in India πŸ˜ƒ
I'm so glad this Dawood Ibrahim lover isnt going to marry anyone. Although he was Katrina's ticket to a whole new world of success, she really suffered by being in a relationship with him. Nobody wants to marry her because she is now known as Salman's property. Although she is so successful, I don't ever see her radiating with happiness :( She always seems dull, controlled, stiff, down. Her smile never reaches her eyes. Asshole. The only person worthy of being his spouse is Dawwood Ibrahim. 
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he's probably doing humanity a favour
Now lets just pray that he doesnt move to Canada and legally get married to a guy (most likely Pompy). I dont want any guy's life to be ruined either :( 
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.Reddy

No surprises there. πŸ˜†

🀣
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Things are getting out of hand, comments about Salman being gay, impotent, and posts directed personally towards members. Closing.