Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What I LOVED: 6th September 2012 (Page 4)

shwetaaagarwal Senior Member
shwetaaagarwal
shwetaaagarwal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Now the only thing I like about the show is your analysis :) according to me, the show actually sucks!!!

..Khaleesi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Khaleesi..
..Khaleesi..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
superb post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76

vidhathri Newbie
vidhathri
vidhathri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
I am in awe of  your analysing skills.. Big smile Everytime I read your posts, I wonder whether you are a psychologist or a business analyst..??Tongue You analyse everything without even leaving minute points..
ClapClap

Shalini76

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by allallbmine1

Originally posted by ShaliniDp

The Equation

X------------------------------The Real battle --------------------------------X

|                                                                                                                |

The Fixer x------------Fake--------------x The Pawns <------------------> The Deceiver

x|------------- The Peacemakers --------|x

There are two battles ongoing: a real battle, a make-believe battle.

The Real battle is between the Fixer and the Deceiver.

The fake battle is between the Fixer and the Pawns.

The Deceiver is using the Pawns and gaining through them.

There are kings who lead their army in battle from the frontlines; and then there are kings who stay behind their army, and let the pawns fight it out.

Current Equation

While the Fixers and the Pawns fight it out, the Deceiver has a huge advantage.

The Fixer is fighting for his people; the Deceiver, is letting the Fixer's people fight against him.

In the current scenario, the Deceiver is looking good, and the Fixer is looking like the troublemaker.

The current equation looks lopsided:

The Fixers are being against by their own ' the Pawns and the Peacekeepers.

Balance/Imbalance

The equation was balanced till the Peacemakers were standing with the Fixer. But because the Fixer is looking unreasonable for now, their support is inclining towards the Pawns. Their intention is only to help the Pawns who are rather miserable currently. Consequently, for the time being they too might become Pawns.

Thereafter, the equation changes:

The Deceiver becomes the controller - The Pawns in one hand and the manipulated Peacekeepers in the other.

ClapClapClap
I am literally applauding at the excellence with which you stated the scenario!

You know, I can't say how much I love your post. But I'll say something that might convey what I fee about your WILs.
Your WILs are generally long (+1000 words I guess) and believe me or not, I read each word of it. 
But when it comes to reading analysis or explanation or bashing by other people, I don't have the strength to read them even though they are mere a paragraph!
There is something unique about your analysis that makes me want to spend my time reading them. And for that, thank you and keep writing your WILs.

Thank you so much for the appreciation. That very heartening. I sometimes used to feel that the posts were too long - even though i actually did nothing to curtail the length LOL... but yet, your post has put me at relief Big smileHeart

Cheers!!

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidhathri

I am in awe of  your analysing skills.. Big smile Everytime I read your posts, I wonder whether you are a psychologist or a business analyst..??Tongue You analyse everything without even leaving minute points..
ClapClap

Thank you!

I am a writer by profession Big smile and the kind of writing I do requires analysis .. so there you are!

vidhathri

Go to top