Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What I LOVED: 6th September 2012 (Page 3)

blrgal Senior Member
blrgal
blrgal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Shalini - the way the track is shaping up...the only positivity i get if from your posts... some how the fact of the creepy shyam and the manipulative anjali are so getting n my nerves... i think all this drama should have happened after atleast giving us 2 or 3 grand ceremonies and happiness in the atmosphere... but everything is spolied...

there wl be a background i am sure coz just for money alone... a psycho like shyam is difficult to relate to even as a villian...I want to believe that there is a ulterior motive but it is difficult to do so since there really has never been alluded to... and he is doing all this only for a easy life, more money and of course .. khushi ... his character is getting very creepy and rest of the raizada clan dumbos who dont see anything other than what they want to see is also getting diffuclt to watch!!!

mishty_angel Goldie
mishty_angel
mishty_angel

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
beautiful analysis shaliniHug
in today epi i just loved the arhi scene
when arnav says to khushi maat jao  scene was too good,
 and kiss scene was wowww 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76

chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
awesome dear..nice post.

Shalini76

Arshi143 Senior Member
Arshi143
Arshi143

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Love how u find somethIng to love in every epi :) n so positive! I loved the mat jao n the forehead kiss n the more I read abt it the more I love it :) battle lines drawn n war coming so lets brave ourselves n hold onto sweet memories :)

Shalini76

Fairylights26 Senior Member
Fairylights26
Fairylights26

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
2. The way Dadi ji tilts her head and whispers into Nani ji's ears the moment she finds an opportunity – it's so funny. It's like Nani ji's personal devil sitting on her shoulder whispering nasty things in her ear. 
Could'nt agree more with you on thisLOL

Shalini76

Nowsheen Groupbie
Nowsheen
Nowsheen

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Thanks for the detailed analysis! I still can't get over the teeny-tiny details the CVs add to this amazing couple (ArHi, who else!) I loved how in yesterday's episode Arnav told Khushi that Shyam shouldn't be even discussed in this house ever but the next instant he realizes his need for her to be there with him in his decision and asks her very gently if she is ok with his decision. I can't love Arnav more for this and Barun more for portraying it so perfectly.

Same is today's "mat jao"!! I think this is THE FIRST time Arnav Singh Raizada plainly & very earnestly tells Khushi that he needs her with him, without getting angry or egotistic cause before whenever he tried saying it he would either show it with anger or haq over her. So it was always, "tum nehi ja sakti" or "tumhe rehna hoga" type of stuff. Again it was done very beautifully by Barun! May God bless this guy for all his amazing work and the endless portrayal of emotions in those eyes Day Dreaming

Thanks again for your posts! I know I don't always comment.

Shalini76

EvilMindedMe Senior Member
EvilMindedMe
EvilMindedMe

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaliniDp

The Equation

X------------------------------The Real battle --------------------------------X

|                                                                                                                |

The Fixer x------------Fake--------------x The Pawns <------------------> The Deceiver

x|------------- The Peacemakers --------|x

There are two battles ongoing: a real battle, a make-believe battle.

The Real battle is between the Fixer and the Deceiver.

The fake battle is between the Fixer and the Pawns.

The Deceiver is using the Pawns and gaining through them.

There are kings who lead their army in battle from the frontlines; and then there are kings who stay behind their army, and let the pawns fight it out.

Current Equation

While the Fixers and the Pawns fight it out, the Deceiver has a huge advantage.

The Fixer is fighting for his people; the Deceiver, is letting the Fixer's people fight against him.

In the current scenario, the Deceiver is looking good, and the Fixer is looking like the troublemaker.

The current equation looks lopsided:

The Fixers are being against by their own ' the Pawns and the Peacekeepers.

Balance/Imbalance

The equation was balanced till the Peacemakers were standing with the Fixer. But because the Fixer is looking unreasonable for now, their support is inclining towards the Pawns. Their intention is only to help the Pawns who are rather miserable currently. Consequently, for the time being they too might become Pawns.

Thereafter, the equation changes:

The Deceiver becomes the controller - The Pawns in one hand and the manipulated Peacekeepers in the other.

ClapClapClap
I am literally applauding at the excellence with which you stated the scenario!

You know, I can't say how much I love your post. But I'll say something that might convey what I fee about your WILs.
Your WILs are generally long (+1000 words I guess) and believe me or not, I read each word of it. 
But when it comes to reading analysis or explanation or bashing by other people, I don't have the strength to read them even though they are mere a paragraph!
There is something unique about your analysis that makes me want to spend my time reading them. And for that, thank you and keep writing your WILs.

Shalini76

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Wow diii no words for your analysis... I simply loved it
Awesome analysis...Clap Thank you so much dii

Shalini76

Go to top