India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

omg what i was thinking has come true

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
when they went to mumbai i was post that prashan leave there and he will meet yash which yash will come to know the true but you guys says it will be so fast for prashant enter in so now as we know yash and kids went for and party too that night so im sure he met him there and he reveal that arti is not widow she lie to him and some lies to im sure . now waht will you guys will say .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GCrckushankitvc

GCrck IF-Dazzler
GCrck
GCrck

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
me too thought that this could also b one of the possibilities...cvs ka kuch pata nahi chalta kab kya karde

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
yes but now arti will cause her parents as it because of them if she is in this problem now Unhappy

GCrck

GCrck IF-Dazzler
GCrck
GCrck

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hana_y

yes but now arti will cause her parents as it because of them if she is in this problem now Unhappy
but why did yashu ruin arpita's pics
hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
that the thing which i cant understand may be if he got married was due to the mandil as he ask her if he is right to marry with arti she deserve to be the mother for the kids . and he got the kangan for arpita as yes so may
shindom Groupbie
shindom
shindom

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
I dont think so.  otherwise why wud he break arpitas pictures and why wud he keep thinking about arthi in the rain?

PuvZ

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shindom

I dont think so. otherwise why wud he break arpitas pictures and why wud he keep thinking about arthi in the rain?
agree with u. The rain really means something. I believe it plays very important role in this track. Since both their life always reach d turning point on a rainy day like Aartis confession.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index