Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Everything has a limit | SwaRon.

Fabnidz30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay so everything has a limit, even to small misconceptions leading to big misunderstandings, fights & quarrels, everything has their limit. My point is, I am done with cribbing and all. I understand maybe CV's or Palki Mam have something else in mind other than showing us what we actually expect! Being an ardent lover of SwaRon, I'd surely have some expectations, which I am looking forward to see, but NO, I guess TaRey have to just rub it in the face and sprinkle salt on our wounds. 

I mean there is a limit of great intimacy shown between a non-couple also right, and limit to the distance shown between a couple? Look at our diva Sharon, she tells Swayam to behave when he's so far away and just talking to her. hmm, look at how cute they are, recently Palki mam said in an interview or so that a relationship is quite hard to handle or something (not really sure with her exact wordings) BUT that surely DOESN'T mean you've got to show SO many quarrels & misunderstandings between the two? Now do you? I swear I'm done with this .. its just simply a waste of energy and time. SwaRon are getting TOO far with this "maintaining a relationship is hard" image.

The article which was recently made saying its going to feature many romantic scenes or something is eventually going to feature TaRey in it and not SwaRon. Inspite of being in more than 2 months of a relationship Swayam&Sharon have not been seen so close, nor given intimate scenes, nor a hug. And TaRey ugrh, I just dont know what to say? TaRey is surely going to become TaRey now :| I have somehow lost that touch with SwaRon, I dont find that charm in them anymore, they can be awarded for being in a relationship where one doesnt even allow the other to come close -.- Seriously .. I just dont know, paani saar ke upaar jahraha hai. *Annoyed fan*

PS - No bashing, stating my point of view. :L
Edited by Fabnidz30 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hkl75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A very nicely, humbly, politely written post!
I agree and this is what we all swaron fans r saying since a long time!
Our voices r hoarse asking for swaron charm back! 
I wonder when swaron were even not a couple, they had some really fabulous scenes. Even hawa hawa look look had some intensity in it!
Now hardly we get any good scenes which r always replaced by open ending as usual!
TaRey started even after more than a year later and the speed they r going on with... arae baba ladka ladki idhri hi hai, itni bhi kya jaldi hai? ab kya bacho k sath sukhi sansar basaty hoye dikhana hai in taaron ka -____________-
Aur swaron reh jayenge dance sequence k liye! W*F!!!
I have no problem whatever other couple do, jo bhi krna hai bhaiya meri bala sae but atleast dont do this "EFFERY" with SwaRon track!
what is wrong with cvs? cant they write some decent good scenes? what they do is ultimately COPY.CUT.PASTE technique!
TaRey ko aise scenes dete hai jis main obvious Kriyansh nostalgia ho. Swaron ko aise scenes dete hai k banda apne aap ko shoot krde! CVs r not exactly creative huh! 
For me its just a torture to watch current track. the way they r shown as some lame couple is just beyond my tolerability! 
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nidhi, right I guess...

Really good post, I am kinda bored telling same stuff again..so well ofc you are right.

Allright I will exactly tell what I feel, though I am happy and peaceful for taking the wisest decision, I quit d3 1 week after SwaRon confession, and I guess nothing substantial has actually happened.
Infact moving forward they move backward and back to square one.

I quit it, cos after confession itself it seemed to me TaaRey will b leads soon, and am really happy I did, cos no point in criticising CVs ad Palki mam, no one is gonna listen, wo why waste time, where viewers choices are never listened to?
They will just say, all have equal screen space and its gang ka story, pls give me a break...

The essence of d3 is lost, the gang is hardly in picture except for promoting some advertisements or products or just running around or fighting. So don't waste time, quit. There are lot of intresting things than d3, and lot more to do in life where people will listen to us.

Coming back to the point SwaRon are just used to increase Trp's, in btw, some coochie-coo moments, which are not the actual SwaRon, but it should b forced a bit like TaaRey, so they do that.

Cos TaaRey have that ultra romantic moments, I guess and SwaRon will b getting a bit..
Then SwaRon galti se normal honge, then again kuch conflict hoga, ya they are just used as fillers.
They don't have a concrete story, they are like mere puppets, kabhi aisa ghumao, kabhi waisa ghumao, kabhi string hi kaat do, kabhi jod do.

It is just not right, to do all this, but well..all wrong things go on, right?
Afterall SwaRon still manage to attract attention by doing their scenes great, but now the story makes no sense tbh.

It focuses on TaaRey...and well what irritates me the most and reason to quit d3 was the characters of SwaRon were royally butchered, which is wrong butchering characters to make a new character oh so great, makes no sense at all.

I guess I removed too much out, sorry.

PS - Hawaida your post cracked me up, but srsly kids..lol, true I guess.

unchainedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree man der is a limit n m surprisd i stayd on fr soo long also m jst hopeles nw...😭
Phosphenes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just want to say this. CVs  and the creatives have to understand that people dont watch a show for pain all the freakin time. 

Next week will be a do or die for the CVs. If they dont show SwaRon getting a meaningful track, i dont know how many thousands of viewers they'll be losing. 
Edited by D3fication - 11 years ago
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok don't wanna comment on TaRey track as being a fan m happy with it😊
but would love to comment on SwaRon track as m a SwaRon fan frm d beginning
cv's really should understand this thing that relationship never comprises of only fights and MU
SwaRon such charming couple are showcased as distressed couple only fighting arguing..
One good episode followed by a series of MU and fights between SwaRon..
kabhi Swayam naraz
kabhi ShaRon naraz
Kabhi dono naraz
agar naraz hi hote rahenge den samjhenge kab ek dusre ko??
I knw m happy Wid TaRey Track but just one question for Cv's..

Is is Mandatory to keep one couple suffering just to keep another couple happy???
Cant u do justice to both the characters
SwaRon fans doesn't care about TaRey
They dont love them..but they are really annoyed just because of not getting SwaRon track

JUSTICE SHOULD BE DONE😳
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Their take on maintaining and staying in a relationship this hard doesn't seem logical. 
If a couple doesn't have just the happy moments it also does not mean constant MU's and fights.
But in the case of SwaRon thats all we get and it has started to get annoying.
Real hard to relate to SwaRon and D3 like this. 
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the worst thing is they r fighting fr everything. In the projector room scne they also fought over taani shivam relationship. sharon need to learn dat her behavior is ridiculuos. I doubt cvs will ever make sharon realise her strongly n equally intense as swayam. Wat happen ed to all the emotions during confession. N nw swayam is also making negative questioning fr the relationshp like in the recent promo. Kya tum iss relationship se khush nahi ho? Why does he even think like that ? It hurts more to see swayam behaving lke gvn up
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tired of cribbing now! ðŸ¤¢
Cv's have showcased soo much of nonsense that..it wud take a year to repair it!!