Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
🤣

LOOL!
I actually can't wait till he comes to the UK!!
I hope he comes near my town so I can visit him and Sanaya!
Would be lovely to see the crazy fans and how they act ;)
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG i would wear my I <3 BS T-Shirt.

Because it's true. Really.
Edited by Rockerchic - 11 years ago
madmaxine thumbnail
Present him with a box of Mithai for Di. Cyanide and arsenic laced mithai. *evil grin* 
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Will cook KEEMA PAAV n eat all day...😉
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Search one balwant kaur in real and give barun as a gift

and he wud sing
sariyaa bibiya ayyiyaa ,balwant kaur bhi aayi lolz
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oily bread pakoda which takes more dan 20 tissues acor. To sanaya
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Just like some troll while asleep i surf while studying so chanced on your post ME girl and could not leave it without my paw prints added to it also

I will

petition the House of Commons for that day to be considered a National Holiday in the Calendar now and forever

petition the House of Lords for a peerage so he really does become the Prince of his castle

present a demand @10 Downing Street that he be made an Honorary Citizen of UK

inquire at Madame Tussuads over what's happening to the fate of his wax dummy

Make sure Scotland Yard shadows him and provide security over his bodily harm

Picket outside the office of the producers of the 007 series and insist he be cast as James Bond in the next film

Go with a delegation to the US embassy and ask that he be considered for the Hollywood walk of Fame- why the embassy in UK you may ask well both countries are besties ergo

pester the hotel where he stays be declared a heritage site/museum/shrine

bribe the Housekeeping department of the hotel where is he is staying to give me exclusive access to his garbage so that I can create a site upload all pictures of those treasures and tease all the other phangurls that while they may want a piece of him I actually have a piece of him and proceed to chew his discarded gum and use his thrown dental floss

Hopefully I can collect enough DNA for some err experiments of my own that leads to a clone

ask Heathrow Terminal 5 to name a exclusive first class lounge after him

ask VisitBritain the official national tourism agency responsible for marketing Britain worldwide they record his entire visit from the first step to the last departing step from British soil and make a special tourism attraction  On Gods Trail

eat sev puri the whole day

Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 11 years ago
madmaxine thumbnail
Give him a Rakhi for Khushi. Doesn't look like aur kuch hone wala hai. Besides, he excels at being a brother. Then he can have a Di and a Choti. Sahi hai na? 

*ducks andey tamatar* 

Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madmaxine

Give him a Rakhi for Khushi. Doesn't look like aur kuch hone wala hai. Besides, he excels at being a brother. Then he can have a Di and a Choti. Sahi hai na? 

*ducks andey tamatar* 

OMG, OMG, OMBG. OMBFG, you've guessed it!!! AAAhhh, you guessed it! Amazing, man, awesome!

MM, you are a genius. How did you know?The cvs had kept this as the exciting twist in the show. They've been doing everything opposite so no one would guess. But you did, WOW!

You've spoiled the whole show by revealing the amazing twist. Do you know someone in the PH?

Well, since you've reavealed the secret twist, I can safely give a Spoiler to a future epi.

Be prepared for a fantastic Bhai dooj episode, when Khushi and Anjali will dance to

'bhaiyya mere rakhi ke bandhan to nibhana
Din me bhaiyya aur raat me saiyyan ban jaana'
Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madmaxine

*ducks andey tamatar* 

🤣🤣🤣

Fantastic thread...Loved all the replies...

Now all I do is follow the instructions...😆...free advice was never this welcome..