Things to do when Barun visits UK - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Teach him some good anglo saxon words - how to use the f-ing word as a noun, verb, adjective, adverb ...

Get him to be one of the younger Gallaghers in an episode of Shameless, involving a shag scene, that'll cure him of his prudishness in front of the camera.

A friday evening pub crawl with a hen party along with the complementary brawl

Morris dancing to loosen up his limbs. He'll learn how to dance. Oh he'll look so cute in the outfit with the bells and rangeen pheetha.

Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago
Take him shopping to Southall for some nice Sherwani's with proper trousers, and pom-pom-less dresses for Khushi - with or without velvet!

*Gift wrap him and skype him to Chikni Chamelis*Edited by shaktheback - 11 years ago
Hold the Olympics all over again when he visits. Only one sport. Rabba Veying. He wins every gold medal there is. My HERO! ðŸ˜³
This time, no 2 cents, wonly sach!!
 I'll be changing my plans of flying to UK during Thanksgiving week to whatever date that suite his *needs*... I'll be there whenever he plans to *come*. No seriously, I will be doing it!!

Wear my 'Rabba Ve! IPKKND rocks' T -shirt which I designed & ordered online 2 weeks ago. No seriously, I did, ask SJ, i texted her the pics.!!!😆

Also, remember to dye my grays, get rid of facial hair, tackle the bush above my eyes... the list is endless. Hopefully by the end of this torture there'll be a miracle, I'll look like his wife, dupe him into taking me to the hotel with him. Spend hrs. getting up close & personal with his Chote, Bade, or Beech ke, whatever, & then come back home a much calmer, saner & stable wife...which in turn will make hubby happy!!! So a lot riding on me meeting up with Mr. Sobti!!

Edited by n091505 - 11 years ago
funny post, i love it :) but does anyone know how to buy ticketS?
Originally posted by n091505

This time, no 2 cents, wonly sach!!
 I'll be changing my plans of flying to UK during Thanksgiving week to whatever date that suite his *needs*... I'll be there whenever he plans to *come*. No seriously, I will be doing it!!

Wear my 'Rabba Ve! IPKKND rocks' T -shirt which I designed & ordered online 2 weeks ago. No seriously, I did, ask SJ, i texted her the pics.!!!😆

Also, remember to dye my grays, get rid of facial hair, tackle the bush above my eyes... the list is endless. Hopefully by the end of this torture there'll be a miracle, I'll look like his wife, dupe him into taking me to the hotel with him. Spend hrs. getting up close & personal with his Chote, Bade, or Beech ke, whatever, & then come back home a much calmer, saner & stable wife...which in turn will make hubby happy!!! So a lot riding on me meeting up with Mr. Sobti!!

I am witness to n091505's crazinees, I have the picture on my phone but guess what sabs - there are others who also got rabba vey T-shrits!!! I am sure BS visits UK on Nov 9th because I've planned a Vegas night out with my girlfriends on that date.

any chance you and i can ride out the first class tickets to London all on stand-by????
Edited by serialjunkie - 11 years ago
Originally posted by madmaxine

Tower of London mein qaid karoge kya? 

Nahi Power of Panty mein
Originally posted by serialjunkie

I am witness to n091505's crazinees, I have the picture on my phone but guess what sabs - there are others who also got rabba vey T-shrits!!! I am sure BS visits UK on Nov 9th because I've planned a Vegas night out with my girlfriends on that date.

any chance you and i can ride out the first class tickets to London all on stand-by????

Eee!!!!*jumping up & down* Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm game, no, seriously i am. & i will be changing my plans, now that i know the date. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by bhangan

Practice my perfect Amreekan accent

Lol😆 maybe I will learn some kirti nagar BPO American accent from him!!